Chapter 18

I Don't Know

 

Whenever Nayeon feels like the world is being cruel to her, she tells herself one thing.

 

 

“Every fairy tale begins in pain, before they have their happy ending.”

 

 

And if anybody is meant to be in a fairy tale, it should be her. She, Nayeon Im was the ideal star for a Disney Princess movie. Last time that Nayeon checked in the mirror, she swore to God (blasphemy aside) that she has the making of a Disney Princess. She has her lethal smile and milky white skin, and a fiery soul that could move people to tears.

 

 

Screw Mulan! So what if she pretended to be some dude? fell in love with some general? then she saved an entire country? That’s like a freaking plot to a k drama! The Nayeon Im story has more fairy tale princess involved.

 

 

Speaking of Mulan… As she was surrounded by lush greenery and brilliant blue sky, Nayeon felt like it was the perfect time to shoot her OST MV inside her head.

 

 

“Look at me, you might think you see who I really am… But you’ll never know me.”

 

 

But right before she could belt it out, someone decided to her fantasy.

 

 

“Oh I do know you, Nayeon Im!”

 

 

“Oh hello sir…” Nayeon giggles embarrassingly, hoping she could melt the heart of her community service leader with her eyesmile.

 

 

From the stern look from his narrowed eyes, it was obvious that he was a heartless mutant who doesn’t appreciate the beauty of God’s creation right in front of him.

 

 

“What are you doing just standing there?” He strides closer, trying to intimidate the girl to work. “You’re supposed to be here for your community service.”

 

 

“But Sir… I’m Nayeon Im… My enigmatic presence is my service to the community.”

 

 

The instructor was ready to fire back, but decided not to mess with Im anymore if he wants to live in this world stress free.

 

 

“Sir! Sir!” She calls out as her instructor shoved a rake in her hand. “SIRRRRR!!!! What am I going to do with this thingy?! SIRRRRR!!!!!”

 

 

But whatever, her instructor’s rudeness is not going to ruin her from her epic music video. So, with her rake as a makeshift microphone and the park as her setting, she’s ready to rule the Disney Soundtrack Chart.

 

 

“Who is that girl that I see?”

 

 

“Nayeon unnie it’s me!”

 

 

“Unnie?!” Nayeon wonders who could be calling her unnie.

 

 

“NAYEEEOOONNN UNNIIIIIEEEE?!”

 

 

“Who on Earth- is- Oh…” The girl finally realized who was calling her. The small kid Chaeyoung awkwardly perched on top of the jungle gym.

 

 

Chaeyoung used her cupped hands as her imaginary megaphone as she yells at Nayeon down below.

 

 

“What are you doing here, unnie? I don’t see you as an outdoorsy type.”

 

 

“Me either.” Nayeon agrees. “That’s why I feel so weird being surrounded with so much ummm… green, tall things.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes flutter in confusion. “You mean trees?”

 

 

“Yes those… and these green itchy things on the ground.”

 

 

“The grass?”

 

 

“Oh yes, those things. So, how about you? What are you doing here? Or on top of this giant thingy to be more specific?”

 

 

Nayeon instantly realized that she hit on a sensitive topic, when the usual bright round eyes of Chaeyoung were now suddenly hazed with sadness. Somehow that didn’t bode well with Nayeon. Chaeyoung was much closer to her other “friends” Momo and Jeongyeon, but she had always like the girl especially for Mina. Yes, Chaeyoung might be a little too hyperactive for her taste, but her perky innocence always has an effect even to the Scrooges and Grinches of the world.

 

 

“Hold on.”

 

 

Chaeyoung gasp inwardly as she saw the usual classy and composed Nayeon starting to climb up the monkey bars.

 

 

“Wow… that was a workout.” Nayeon catches her breath after finally getting on top. “Oh wow…"

 

 

The older girl exclaimed as she figure out the reason for Chaeyoung’s place. “Got a great view from here, huh?”

 

 

The taller girl could only heave a deep sigh, from where she was standing, she could see Mina over a few feet from her, busy supervising the construction of the booths.

 

 

“I wonder if she thinks of me.” The younger girl thinks aloud. “Like when she’s busy, do I cross her mind?”

 

 

“Is this about Minari?”

 

 

Chaeyoung answers Nayeon with a feeble nod, before covering her face.

 

 

“I… I… I think I messed up.”

 

 

“That’s the difference between you and me. It’s that I’m perfect and well… you’re almost there. So, take it from someone like me, Chaeyoung. It’s nothing to worry about.”

 

 

“But I hurt Mina bad! So bad! I don’t think she will ever forgive me.”

 

 

“Ahhh… Myoui Mina might look and act like such a biyatch.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s face quickly scrunches in irritation.

 

 

“Hey!” Chaeyoung pulls her fist out. “Don’t talk about my girl like that!”

 

 

“Oh lighten up you little girl. I know you sometimes feel that way too.”

 

 

The round eyed girl blinks thoughtfully before finally agreeing.

 

 

“Well, she’s not really doing that because she’s mean. She does that because she’s scared of getting hurt.”

 

 

It broke Chaeyoung’s heart at that idea.

 

 

“I didn’t mean to hurt her… How can I be so stupid?”

 

 

“Why? What did you do?”

 

 

“Well, Jeongyeon and Momo unnie-“

 

 

Nayeon doesn’t have to listen to everything to figure out what’s wrong.

 

 

“Yup. You’re right, you are quite stupid. Why did you listen to two people who only get poke in facebook? You should listen to me who has experience in both love and heartbreak.”

 

 

“Then, what can I do unnie?”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

In all honesty, Chaeyoung’s question caught Nayeon off guard. No matter how many times she claims to be a master of love, no one really takes her advice, until now.

 

 

“Well ummm… actually… Just be yourself.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

Oh crud. Now that Nayeon thinks about it, being yourself is like the worse advice to give to a girl with such sorrow.

 

 

But she can’t back away from an advice now. If she backs out, she will lose credit. All she could do is stick with it and hope it works.

 

 

“You have to be yourself because that’s who Myoui Mina fell in love with. Be the cute, bubbly Chaeng that does this silly love sick stuff.”

 

 

Oh em gee… Nayeon credits herself, she just blown herself away with her advice, she might even take it.

 

 

And it seems Nayeon isn’t the only one who thinks the advice was effective, as Chaeyoung smiles wistfully.

 

 

“I know Mina is not really the most expressive” Nayeon continues “But it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you. In fact, you make her happier more than anyone else in this world.”

 

 

Chaeyoung looks at the older girl with a more positive glint. Nayeon smiles back, giving the younger girl a soft squeeze in her shoulder.

 

 

“Being in a fight is nothing to be scared about. Fighting makes relationships stronger and maybe even sweeter. What girls love is knowing that their special somebody is willing to do anything just to win them back. And as far as I know… You’re quite a smooth operator Son Chaeyoung.”

 

 

“Me?”

 

 

“Yup… You must be pretty special if you get Myoui Mina to fall for you.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s lips curve into a sweet grin after hearing that. Mina was special, but her, she never really considered herself as one. If she could describe herself, she was more of persistent.

 

 

It stung her a bit at first, how the only person she wants to be with sees her as this annoying kid. But she always thought that if you really like someone, you do what you can to win their heart. Being special has nothing to do with it, it was all persistence.

 

 

And if she was able to make Mina slowly fall for her then, then she was sure she could make Mina forgive her right now.

 

 

“Yes. I can do it. Thank you unnie!”

 

 

“Su- Hey!” Nayeon yells out as she saw Chaeyoung jumping down all the way to the ground. “Well… What do you know, Nayeon Im just saved the day.”

 

 

***

 

 

If there is one thing that people don’t know about Myoui Mina, it’s that she’s an expert on showing emotions opposite of what she’s feeling. Like right now, she might look like she’s all about business as she walks around the booth areas, but truth was, her mind is completely somewhere else.

 

 

The only thing that jolt her back, was when she sees Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Dahyun and a sleepy looking Tzuyu working on their booth.

 

 

The president starts to pedal back knowing that she’s not ready to face any scrutiny from her friends.

 

 

“MINAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

Too late...

 

 

As she walks back to her friends, she wonders if she has a built in radar that her friends can just ping her from a distance.

 

 

“Come here and hang out with your unimportant friends, you… you… you…” Momo scratches her head trying to find a good name for Mina… until ding…

 

 

“You very important person!”

 

 

“Oh ummm…” Mina took a deep breath, looking away to avoid Sana’s scalding stare. “I would want to Momo, but ummm I got stuff to do. So, maybe later…”

 

 

“SUNBAE!” One of Mina’s minion chirps in “Go have fun, we will take care of everything!”

 

 

Oh crap…

 

 

“No… no… no it’s okay. I don’t want to burden you guys.”

 

 

“Pfft!” Jeongyeon snorted. “You’re the president, you’re supposed to burden your people!”

 

 

“Yes sunbae!” Mina minion number two agrees and starts nodding incessantly. “Please burden us!”

 

 

Mina can’t believe she got hanged by her very own people.

 

 

“See Minari? Come hang out with us!”

 

 

Mina could try objecting, but it was useless as her friends already drag her back inside the booth.

 

 

“What do you think pressie?” Momo sighs proudly as they showed Mina their little chapel.

 

 

Mina was actually surprise at how well the whole chapel setting turned out. The place was a subtle shade of pink which Nayeon is probably to blame, but it has an air of romance to it. She wouldn’t mind actually having a fake marriage in here. Wait… Did she said she wanted to get a fake wedding?

 

 

“So, Jeong is going to be like the priest/ pastor or whatever. I’m like the coordinator and stuff, Dahyun and Tzuyu are like the bounty hunters.”

 

 

“Bounty hunters?”

 

 

“You know… they will try to catch the couples.”

 

 

“Sana and Nayeon will switch around with the wedding songs.”

 

 

“So, why don’t Dahyun and Nayeon do the bounty hunting?”

 

 

“Well, Nayeon is not really the chasing kind. Dahyun and her bouncy self will catch them and Tzuyu will torture… I meant plead them to come.”

 

 

“Sounds effective.”

 

 

“Isn’t this like the perfect place to marry Chaeyoung?”

 

 

Jeongyeon, champion of saying the most awkward things in the most awkward times.

 

 

“My sister will marry you in a garbage dump if you let her.” Sana mutters loud enough for everyone especially Mina to hear.

 

 

“Ummm… why don’t we go grab some drinks?” Momo motions the other girls. “Mina, Sana… why don’t you two stand guard and protect this booth, while we go get drinks?”

 

 

“Well… ummm…”

 

 

Mina didn’t get a chance to object as the rest of the girls flowed out of the booth (Except for Tzuyu who remained glued on her spot.)

 

 

“It’s okay Tzu…”

 

 

“Okay.” Tzuyu bowed down, but not before shooting Mina a death glare. “Call me when she bothers you.”

 

 

It was more like a warning for Mina, than a suggestion to Sana. Even if the two in laws were stuck together, they ended up being caught up in awful silence.

 

 

“You’re a great person, Mina.” It was Sana who break into the silence. “You have all this people admire you and worship the ground you work on.”

“I just do what I have to do.”

 

 

“Chaeyoung is one of those people. But in a way, she’s different. I wish I could describe it. But well… Chaeyoung is… well… Chaeyoung… That’s a description on its self.”

 

 

“She is… isn’t she?” Mina agreed, smiling at the thought.

 

 

“A small kid who’s just doing what her heart desires. You are obviously the much better person, but Chaeyoung is obviously the more in love one.”

 

 

Sana’s last words starts to ring inside Mina’s head.

 

 

“More in love?”

 

 

“Yes. In a relationship there is always someone who loves more. Were both in a relationship and we have to admit that in a relationship, we both like the feeling of being spoiled. But you know what’s amazing about my kid sister, Mina? She doesn’t care about getting spoiled, all she loves to do is spoiling you. She loves seeing your reaction from one of her stupid, crazy acts of love.”

 

 

“I care about your sister too.” Mina reasoned out, refusing to be back down to a corner. “I…I… really…”

 

 

“You really what?” Sana pried more.

 

 

The blush on Mina’s face deepens even more. “You know what I mean.”

 

 

“Look, I don’t know what you and my sister are fighting about.”

 

 

Mina turns cautiously away from Sana, hoping to mask her embarrassment.

 

 

“No… I’m lying.” Sana waves her off “I do.”

 

 

“WHAT?!” Mina screeches in embarrassment, her cheeks quickly flushed red. “Did Chae-“

 

 

“No… she didn’t. I just sorta figure it out. Don’t worry my sister might be a hopeless idiot, but she don’t kiss and tell.”

 

 

“I ummm… It’s my fault“ Mina admits. “I force Chaeyoung into a corner, and when she started to fight back. I walk away. I should have… We should have talk about it.”

 

 

Mina was expecting the worse from Sana. Could she blame her? If someone hurt Sakura the way she hurt Chaeyoung, she would be pissed too. But Sana was more compassionate, offering a sincere smile.

 

 

“Hey. It’s not me who you should try to explain it to.”

 

 

“I don’t know what to tell Chaeyoung.”

 

 

“It’ll come out when you see her. You’re not going to be graded or judged for those things. If you stumble, if you say something wrong, it’s okay. Chaeyoung won’t probably listen to any word you say, all she care about is that you’re there.”

 

 

“Is this over?”

 

 

Both girls turned around and saw Sana’s fuming girlfriend by the door.

 

 

“I don’t like seeing this MiSana pairing right here.”

 

 

“There is no MiSana pairing, Tzu.”

 

 

“Oh yeah? Then good because if there is. I’m not gonna like it.”

 

 

 

“That’s enough talk. Sana can say all the advice she can give, but it’s up to you to act on it.”

 

 

“I will… I will… Thanks Sana.”

 

 

“Oh what a small world, there she is…”

 

 

Everyone turns to the window and saw the choding armed with a pensive look on her cute face and a bouquet of handpicked (or stolen from the park) flowers.

 

 

“Awwww… so cheesy.” Momo elbowed Mina.

 

 

Chaeyoung’s whole vision were locked up in the beautiful girl waiting for her, that she didn’t notice the-

 

 

 

“HEY KID WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

***

 

 

“Oh my God!!!”

 

 

Everyone gasps as they saw the boxes collapse on Chaeyoung. But like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Chaeyoung manage to crawl her way out of the rubble.

 

 

“I’m okay… I’m okay…” Chaeyoung reassured the worried people, waving them off.

 

 

“Oh God! Chaeng! You’re bleeding!!!”

 

 

“R-really?” The delirious Chaeyoung exclaimed. “I didn’t even notice it…”

 

 

She smiled not noticing the blood dripping from her head.

 

 

“I’m okay really…”

 

 

 

The whole place gasps on cue, as Chaeyoung was about to pass out.

 

 

“C’mon! I’ll take you to the clinic!"

 

 

***

 

 

Chaeyoung didn’t even realize she passed out, until she woke up in the school clinic. She tried sitting up but fell back on the bed again.

 

 

“Don’t get up yet…”

 

 

Wait… that husky voice…

 

 

She must have really hurt her head so bad that she’s imagine hearing Mina’s voice. Chaeyoung who used to wiggle and waggle out, but these past few days were just too much for her to bear that she just lay in there.

 

 

“Just rest for now Chaeng.”

 

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes flickers in surprise. It does sound like Mina.

 

 

“M-Mina?”

 

 

“Get some rest Chaeng.”

 

 

It was really her… It was Mina… Her Mina right there with her in that clinic.

 

 

“You’re here.” Chaeyoung took Mina’s hand, fearing that Mina might go if she doesn’t hold on. “Wait… I got you some flowers, it’s here.”

 

 

Mina chuckles softly, undeniably missing the younger girl’s playful antics.

 

 

“I got it. They’re beautiful. Thank you.”

 

 

“You’re welcome.” The girl doesn’t seem to mind about the four stitches, as her lips spread in a goofy grin.

 

 

“Ms. Myoui…”

 

 

“Oh nurse Kim? Hello…” Mina politely bows down to the nurse.

 

 

“Oh I’m not a nurse yet, Ms. Myoui…” The student nurse chuckles in embarrassment, yet deep inside is loving the attention of the Japanese beauty. “Just call me, Jiyeon.”

 

 

“Just call me Mina too. Ms. Myoui is too serious.”

 

 

“Your friend is going to be okay, you two should enjoy the festivities outside.”

 

 

“No were okay. If it’s okay with you, I would like for us to stay here for awhile until I’m sure Chaeyoung is feeling better.”

 

 

“No problem! Anything for you, Ms. Myoui” The student nurse no doubt falling for the stoic president’s charms. “Just promise to lock up, okay?”

 

 

“Oh yeah… Jiyeon… by the way.”

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“She not my friend.” Mina corrected her.

 

 

Chaeyoung’s ego completely deflated after what Mina had just uttered.

 

 

“She’s my girlfriend.”

 

 

The student nurse was left with a confused and disappointed look, and just barely nodded. After hearing the door shut behind them, finally cue Mina to exhale.

 

 

“Minari?”

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“You don’t have to stay here, I know you have to run things. I’ll be okay.”

 

 

“Shhhh… Don’t worry about it.” The older girl presses a kiss on Chaeyoung’s temple. “I got my VP to take care of things for today.”

 

 

“Wait?” The girl’s eyes widen in surprise “You have a VP?”

 

 

“Yes… I do silly. Just go to sleep, my monkey. I won’t go anywhere.”

 

 

Chaeyoung opens ready to reassure Mina that she don’t need to sleep. But just when she thought it would roll off easily from her tongue, she realizes that lying is much harder than she thought.

 

 

“Chaeyoung?” Mina shot upright, worried about the younger girl sobbing quietly. “What’s wrong? Does something hurt?”

 

 

“I was so worried that were finally over, that I blew it and you won’t give me another chance. I… I try to do something but you don’t seem to forgive me. I just don’t know what to do.”

 

 

Shhhhhh… Mina could only hush the girl gently hoping to calm her down. “I’m sorry Chaeng.”

 

 

Mina’s apology confused Chaeyoung.

 

 

“For what? You didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

 

“Yes I did, baby.” Mina says regretfully, pressing an apologetic kiss on Chaeyoung’s forehead. “I try to force you to do something you didn’t want to.”

 

 

“No!” Chaeyoung quickly took Mina’s hands in her. “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that I… I… I don’t know what to do. Out of all the people in the world, you could choose you pick me. I know that’s a good thing, but it’s quite scary for me.”

 

 

“Can I?”

 

 

“Can you what?”

 

 

Mina answers Chaeyoung by slowly crawling on the clinic’s bed beside her. The university clinic is not really the most romantic places in this school, but it made Chaeyoung giggle foolishly.

 

 

“What’s up with you?” Mina asked the guffawing girl beside her.

 

 

“Remember our first valentine? In the hospital hallway?”

 

 

“Oh yes. I fainted that was quite embarrassing.”

 

 

“Nooo… don’t be.” Chaeyoung cooed at the blushing girl beside her, gently rocking Mina in her embrace. “I guess I worry too much about you.”

 

 

“Hmmm?” Mina raises her head to see the expression on the younger’s girl face. “Why?”

 

 

Chaeyoung shifted closer, closing in every inch space between them.

 

 

“I worry that you’re sad, I worry that you’re hurting or being stressed out and I can’t do anything about it.”

 

 

“When you feel like I’m stressed or hurting, all you need to do is this…” Mina slowly drapes her arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulders. That very moment they felt like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together. Questions and hesitations that used to occupy Mina’s mind were like jumbled up pieces. But right this very minute, the picture is slowly taking form and everything is finally making so much sense.

 

 

“You just need to hold me.” The older girl squeezes her girl lovingly. “I might push you away, and I might act too cold. But please don’t give up on me. Please, do what you can just so you can hold me.”

 

 

“Hmmm…” Chaeyoung pout thoughtfully. “Can I kiss you too?”

 

 

“Oh God…” Mina playfully pinches Chaeyoung on the waist. “You’re just so cheesy aren’t you?”

 

 

“What? I thought I’m like a hopeless romantic?”

 

 

“More like cheesy…”

 

 

“You like it, right?”

 

 

Mina let out an amused chuckle as she saw the worried look painted in Chaeyoung’s face. But just one soft brush of their lips was enough to wash away any apprehension that Chaeyoung has.

 

 

“That’s it?” Chaeyoung frowns, unsatisfied by the quick pleasure.

 

 

“Why? Show me how you want to be kiss then.” Mina commanded

 

 

And Chaeyoung gladly obliged…

 

 

The round eyed girl’s arm slowly slid around her girl’s slim waist. Chaeyoung started out slow, torturously slow if someone would have asked Mina. The younger girl could feel Mina work up a gulp as she press open mouth kisses along her gorgeous neck. Mina’s fingers sinks deeper into Chaeyoung’s neck as Chaeyoung’s tongue slowly tangled with hers. Everything slowly started to fall in places, their breaths started to be in sync, their tongues dance in a passionate tango and their heartbeats louder at every second.

 

 

It was Mina who unconsciously pulls away, heaving satisfied yet heavy breaths.

 

 

“Where did you learn to kiss like that?” Mina asks in a shy whisper.

 

 

“My beautiful girlfriend.” Chaeyoung answered in a heartbeat.

 

 

“Pabo.” Mina squealed, slapping her silly girlfriend on the arm.

 

The two shared a smile worthy of a million words, before returning to each other’s lips once again. Chaeyoung’s breathing starts to hinge as she felt Mina’s fingers fiddling with her jean button.

 

 

“I’m sorry, baby…” Mina quickly flailed away when she realize she’s being impatient again.

 

 

“No… Minari… Don’t be.” Chaeyoung smile, twining her fingers with Mina. Her body being jolted with every inch that Mina’s hand glide up her thigh.

 

 

But Mina could feel Chaeyoung’s apprehension at every caress. As much as she is dying to make love with the girl right now, still her love for the younger girl means much more. If Chaeyoung wasn’t ready, then she’s not going to force it.

 

 

“Baby, you want me to stop?”

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“I can wait… Maybe later tonight?” Mina smiles softly, before pressing a kiss on Chaeyoung’s lips.

 

 

A sense of relief starts to wash over Chaeyoung.

 

 

“Whatever you want to do, Mina… I’ll do it. MiChaeng FIGHTING!” Chaeyoung chanted, pumping her fist up the air.

 

 

And as cute as a hyper Chaeyoung is, it was enough to kill any left in the air.

 

 

“We could just stay here and kiss, how’s that?” Mina proposes, while her arms slowly wraps around Chaeyoung’s shoulders.

 

 

“Sounds perfect.”

 

 

“Mina sunbae?”

 

 

Mina immediately jumps off Chaeyoung as someone tried to interrupt them.

 

 

“What?” she hissed, completely obliterating the other girl’s composure.

 

 

“Ummm… they need you for something.”

 

 

“Can’t you-“

 

 

“It’s okay. I’m okay now.”

 

 

“No Chaeyoung… I could stay.”

 

 

The round eyed girl quickly threw the blanket off her and hurriedly try to jump off the bed.

 

 

“Where are you going, silly?” Mina chuckles softly at the return of her over excited choding.

 

 

“I’m gonna come with you!”

 

 

“No… baby.” Mina cups Chaeyoung’s cute face in her palms. “You need to get some rest.”

 

 

“I had enough rest. I’m ready already! Let’s go!”

 

 

All it takes to calm down the fidgety Chaeyoung was for Mina to lean her forehead on her girl.

 

 

“No… You need to rest now. This is probably just government stuff that I need to do. I’ll text you when I’m done, ok?”

 

 

Chaeyoung comfortably snuggled in bed, as Mina tucks her in.

 

 

"Okay.”

 

 

Mina ruffles the younger’s girl hair playfully, before pressing one last goodbye kiss.

 

 

***

 

 

“What the?” Mina objected as soon as she felt the handcuff on her wrist. “What’s the meaning of this? Dahyun? Tzuyu?”

 

 

“Looks like you’re about to get married… Ms. President.” Dahyun chuckles so amusingly.

 

 

“What? To who? Chaeyoung is there, who on Earth am I getting married too?”

 

 

Mina narrows her eyes trying to make sense of everything. There she or he was, the person who has been hounding her since day one. The one responsible for all this mess.

 

 

“Hello Mina.”

 

 

“Amber? What the heck?! Did you have anything to do with this?”

 

 

“Well yeah… From what I heard you and that small kid are over.”

 

 

“No were not!” Mina corrected her.

 

 

“Ooops… MY bad.” Amber chuckles much to Mina’s annoyance “I’ll just borrow for a little bit then. I heard that we have a marriage booth so I decided well… wouldn’t it be fun to be kinda married to Myoui Mina even once?”

 

 

“You’re kidding, right?”

 

 

But the only answer Amber gave Mina was a devious smirk.

 

 

“Nope. Not at all.”

 

 

 

 

TBC

____________________________________________________________________________________________________