Chapter 13

I Don't Know

No matter how men despise it; it feels like their number one duty as a boyfriend is to take their girlfriend out shopping. So, it’s no surprise as right there, in forever 21 waiting impatiently by the clothes rack, is a very bored guy waiting for his GF.

 

“Are you waiting for your girl too?”

 

The guy turns away from his phone and saw a bored looking girl with her wiry arms flung around the coat rack in the clothing store. The girl would be super cute, if she didn’t act like such a kid.

 

“You have a girl?” The guy raised a speculative brow.

 

“Ah- huh… ah- huh…” The kid just nods her head, not caring what the guy is trying to imply.

 

“Chaeyoung…” A sweet voice streams out from the dressing room. “Can you come here, please?”

 

“OH!” The girl’s voice was like a shot of happiness through Chaeyoung’s veins. “That’s my girl… Nice talking to you! Coming!!!”

 

Most people would knock to ask where among the dressing room the person is, but that’s not how Son Chaeyoung rolls. Instead she bends down, checking out at the bottom of the doors, to see which among those legs belongs to her Mina.

 

“Ahhhh…” Chaeyoung spots her target, which is nothing really surprising since she could spot Mina from miles away. “Minariii..”

 

The dressing room door swings open, and Chaeyoung scratches her head in wonder. Does Mina want her to come in or no?

 

“Come inside Chaeyoung…”

 

Chaeyoung slowly pop her head inside, blinking curiously as  she scans the insides of the dressing room. The girl looks like she have just step into a new realm.

 

“Can you help me zip this up please?” Mina says so casually. She didn’t seem bothered letting Chaeyoung zip up the back of her dress…

 

“Ok…” Chaeyoung says casually too, paying no attention to it.

 

Until…

 

Chaeyoung have to cover to hide her loud gasp as she caught sight of Mina’s black bra. She quickly shakes her head, trying to shake away those naughty thoughts. She has a black bra too somewhere in her cabinet, so this shouldn’t be anything new.

 

But her hand seems to have a mind of its own. Instead of pulling the zipper up, she “accidentally/ unconsciously” pulls it down…

 

“Chaeyoung!”

 

Mina’s embarrassed squeal woke Chaeyoung from her trance.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…”

 

Chaeyoung bows down in sincere apology. But all her innocence went flying away, when Chaeyoung saw the black lace waistband of Mina’s pan-…

 

“I’M SORRY!!!!” Chaeyoung yells out, making Mina jump back in shock. “I’m so sorry…”

 

For Chaeyoung, Mina is this pure, divine angel that should remain untouched. Seeing Mina like that and having these thoughts are wrong.

 

“Chaeyoung… It’s okay.  just please help me zip it up.”

 

“Ahhh yeah… sorry…” Chaeyoung mumbles embarrassingly before taking breathing exercises.

 

I can do this… Yes… I can… Chaeyoung says inwardly to prep herself for the battle. Alright… alright…

 

 Chaeyoung took the zipper and slowly pulls up…

 

See? This isn’t so bad, Chaeyoung’s guardian angel told her and Chaeyoung couldn’t agree more.

 

Until…

 

She felt a warm tingly feeling as she runs her fingers up Mina’s luscious white skin, leading to the hook in Mina’s br-.

 

“OMO CHAEYOUNG!!!”

 

 Chaeyoung wonders why Mina looks so frightened, until she saw her reflection in the mirror.

 

“OMO!!!!”

 

Chaeyoung was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even feel that she was having a massive nosebleed. OMO! She thought this only happen in anime, how could this happen to her?

 

Mina is frantically searching inside her bag for something to stop the bleeding. But the sobbing Chaeyoung just waves her off…

 

“I’M SO SORRY!!!” Chaeyoung apologizes, bursting out of the dressing room clutching her bleeding nose.

 

***

 

“Chaeyoung?”

 

Sana always tell Chaeyoung that she is the most shameless person she had ever met. But right now, Chaeyoung couldn’t even dare look at Mina. How could she? Her naughty thoughts tainted her lovey…

 

“Chaeyoung? Are you feeling better?” Mina coos gently, sitting beside Chaeyoung on the bench.

 

“Y-yes…” Chaeyoung kept her gaze on the floor, shifting uncomfortably as Mina was so close to her. “It- It- It’s just summer… and it’s too hot…”

 

“We're inside the mall.”

 

“Oh? I mean… it’s too hot, then it’s cold… so you know… MY body temp… it’s so weird…”

 

Mina chuckles at Chaeyoung’s mumblings. “Okay… if you don’t feel ok, we could go home-”

 

“What?!” Chaeyoung looks like a doe caught in the headlights. “NO! NO! NO! NO! It’s okay… I’m okay…” Chaeyoung pleaded to Mina, there is no way she’s going to end their date short.

 

“I’m so sorry for getting blood on your new dress. I could take it home and wash it for you. I know how to do the laundry old school style, with hands and stuff.”

 

“Chaeyoung…” Mina squeezes Chaeyoung’s hand, and Chaeyoung could feel herself just stiffen up from the touch. She felt like with her naughty thoughts, that she don’t deserve Mina’s touch.

 

"It’s no big deal. I’m more worried about you, I never seen a nosebleed that bad…”

 

Chaeyoung quickly gazes back down, fidgeting nervously with her shirt. Gosh… If Mina only knows the real reason for her nosebleed, they’re going to be soooo over. Mina notice how Chaeyoung looks so down, not realizing Chaeyoung’s real reason for this odd behavior.

 

“I just feel so bad…”

 

“You don’t have to” Mina reassures her “You can’t control yourself, right?”

 

 Mina is one hundred percent right on that one.

 

“How about I take you somewhere that I’m sure you would have a great time in?”

 

A bedroom?

 

Chaeyoung quickly shakes her head as her Chaeng devil starts whispering in her ears again. She shouldn’t listen to her Chaeng devil, Like shinee said, her whisper is the Lucifer.

 

“Really?” Chaeyoung beams a bit happier now.

 

 “Yup…”

 

Mina took Chaeyoung’s hand, pulling the girl out of her slump.

 

“Let’s go…”

 

***

 

“What’s wrong with you?”

 

Sana knew her sister just came from a mall date with Mina. Chaeyoung should have been blabbering excitedly, not look like some dog dying under the heat.

 

“I…I… I can’t say…” Chaeyoung hides her face, how shameful could she be for being so byun?

 

“C’mon you can tell me… I’m your unnie…” Sana says absentmindedly as she took a bite of her toast.

 

“Well… ummmm… it’s just that I… I had a nosebleed.”

 

“OMO? Are you ok?”

 

“Yes.. I mean no… I mean… It’s just that… ummm… the reason for my nosebleed… is that ummm… I ahhh…” Chaeyoung takes a huge gulp before confessing.“I kinda saw Mina in her undies…”

 

“Her undies?” Sana raised her brow. She thought her sister already went there, why act so innocent all of a sudden?

 

“Well… not really saw her in it, when I was helping her zipping up her dress, I saw a peek of it.”

 

“You were helping her zip up her dress?” Sana was seriously contemplating why she even bother in asking?

 

“Yes… we were doing it in the dressing room.”

 

The word IT could mean a whole lot of things for Sana.

 

“Chaeng!” Sana cups her sister’s slump shoulders and tries to gaze up on her eyes. “You can’t be like that, you can’t be doing it in the dressing room.”

 

“But I couldn’t help myself! Mina is just too y.”

 

Who would have thought her sister could be quite a byun?

 

“That’s not a good excuse… You know we change clothes in gym class. And since we all knew each other since elementary, it’s no big deal for us to change in front of each other. You should have seen her abs.”

 

Sana gives a low whistle.

 

“YOU SAW HER ABS?!!!!!” Chaeyoung starts to shake her unnie both in jealousy and shock.

 

“Yup. All four pack of it.”

 

“M-M-Mina has a four pack?”

 

“Yup… It’s like so firm and OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!” Sana screeches in pain as Chaeyoung karate chop her in the head. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?!”

 

“How dare you have these byun thoughts over MY GIRL!!!!”

 

“It’s not my fault… It’s Mina! she’s the one who’s walking around the locker room without her shi- OWWWWWWWW!!!!!”

 

“I SAID STOP!!!” Chaeyoung this time caught her unnie in a headlock.

 

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!” Sana says.

 

“Are you going to stop?”

 

“Yes… I am…” Sana chokes out.

 

Chaeyoung slowly release her unnie, keeping a serious watch on her just in case byun thoughts starts coming back again.

 

“So, ummm unnir…”

 

“What?” Sana growls.

 

“What time is your Gym class?”

 

***

 

“Hey Sana…”

 

Sana looks away from her notebook and have to look up. 

“Oh hey Momo…”

 

“Ummm look… kekekeke…” The lanky girl scratches her head. “How’s your day?”

 

“Ummm… good I guess… why?” Sana says suspiciously.

 

“Nothing…” Momo starts shuffling her foot around “How was your night?”

 

“Good… why?”

 

“Oh nothing… so ummm… you know about-“

 

“You want to borrow my algebra homework?”

 

Momo like a lady daintily covers as she gasps.

 

“Well… since you offered… kekeke… it would be rude to turn it down, right?”

 

Sana just shrugs before handing Momo her blue notebook.

 

“Thanks! I’m just going to compare our answers.”

 

 “Okay…”

 

“THANKS!”

 

Momo skips happily towards the back of the class. Sana starts leafing through her notebook, but there is this awful eerie feeling which she couldn’t tell where it’s coming from. Did she forgot to turn off her hair straightener at home? Did she pack her lunch? No… it wasn’t that… it was something… something more dark-ish…

 

Sana tries to think back; way back before breakfast, before shower, before pulling Chaeyoung out of bed. Until it finally dawned on her what she have forgotten…

 

“OH MY EFFING MO!!!”

 

She looks back and remembers what she did… She quickly scurried off her seat, tumbling down yet getting back quick enough to run over to Momo.

 

How on Earth could she forget? While she was taking a break from doing her homework, she was drawing some very inappropriate SaTzu fanart that couldn’t pass PG-13 standard in the back of math notebook.

 

SHEEEZZZZ… If someone would have seen her work of “art”, her pure, angelic image would be ruined.

 

“M-Mooo-Momo!” Sana took a tight grip of her notebook. “I… I… I think I forgot to do my homework… hehe…”

 

“Ohhhhh… c’mon Sana… share with me.” Momo’s grip was equally tight as well… “I promise I will learn my lesson and do my homework by myself…”

 

Sana yanks her notebook away. “Well… how about this? How about I help you right now do your homework? I mean you get to learn right?”

 

Momo pause a bit to give it some thought before shaking her head.

 

NAAAAHHHH!!! Too much work, I’m pretty sure I’m not going to use x + y = z in the future.”

 

“PLEASE!” Sana says pleadingly, pulling her notebook back. “I’ll do your homework for you!”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

While Momo was giving it some thought; she didn’t realize that her hold on the notebook was slipping away, giving Sana the chance to yank it out.

 

“AGHHHHH!!!” Sana yells in triumph before hurriedly trying to run out of the class, anything to get away from Momo.

 

“HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!” Momo uses her long legs to her advantage as she chase Sana.

  

“JUST COPY FROM SOMEBODY ELSE!!!” Sana yells out.

 

“You’re the smartest in class! I want an A too!”

 

“Work for it you dummy!”

 

“HEEEEYYYY THAT’S LOWWWW!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!” Momo leveled up her speed and starts running after. If she wasn’t going to copy Sana’s homework, she would have pound the kid on the face.

 

 

Sana gasps some more as Momo was inching closer to her. She was starting to run out of air, and right now she has no choice but to just get rid of the evidence.

 

She starts to tear out every page of her fabulous fanart and starts stuffing it on her pockets.

 

“HERE!!!” She lunges her notebook at Momo “Take it! It’s yours!”

 

The two girls were practically crawling to their classroom, as they almost completed a marathon around the hallway.  Sana reaches out for the knob and starts twisting it.

 

“Huh?” Sana keeps turning it again and again, but it seems like it’s lock.

 

“OH LET ME!!!” Momo shoves the little kid out of her way and starts twisting herself, clockwise, counterclockwise, even in all directions until she ends up pulling on it.

 

“It’s no use, Momo…” Sana pats her on the back. “We’re lock out.”

 

Momo slumps dramatically on the door. She’s lock out? That means all that chase was for nothing.

 

“So, Sana?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You want to go grab something to eat?”

 

***

 

“Chaeng…” Sakura whispers as she follows Chaeyoung in the deep bowels of the gym locker rooms. “What are we doing here?”

 

“Oh… ummm… kekeke… I forgot to give Sana unnie something so you know… I want to be a good dongsaeng and give ummm… ahhhh… you know…”

 

“No… I don’t…” Sakura suspiciously eyes her BFF.

 

“Well… you know!” Chaeyoung waves Sakura off. What will her sister in law think if she finds out her real reason for going there? “OH! Here we are!”

 

Kekekekekeke…

 

“Hello?” Chaeyoung poke her head in such wide eye innocence inside the locker room, filled with half school girls. But none of those girls even matter to Chaeyoung, for her eyes are only byun for one.

 

But she’s not there…

 

“Chaeng?” Sana looks at Chaeyoung full of suspicion. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Ummm… well…” Chaeyoung couldn’t hide the fact how disappointed she is… “You know you forgot your ummm… ahhh… ummm… well… your pen?! Yup!”

 

Chaeyoung starts to scramble inside her backpack for a pen.

 

“Chaeyoung?”

 

“OMO!”

 

All of the contents of Chaeyoung’s bag fell to the floor, as she stood there in shock as she sees Mina, fresh out of the shower, draped with a towel.

 

“Ahhh Hi… my y bear… ummm… ahhh… I just came here to ummm…”

 

“Give me a pen?” Sana decided to help her mumbling sister out.

 

“Yes… kekekee… here you go unnie.”

 

“Ok…” Mina shrugs, walking over to her locker.

 

Meanwhile poor Chaeyoung is trying to struggle to behave herself at such a tempting sight.

 

Myoui Mina. Wrap in a skimpy towel. Her leg raised on the bench as she starts lathering that long, delicious leg up to her thi-

 

“OMO CHAEYOUNG!!!!” Sana yells out as she saw what happen to her kid sister.

 

“CALL THE NURSE! CHAEYOUNG IS HAVING A SHOCK!!!”

 

***

 

“M-innaaa?” Chaeyoung groans incoherently.

 

“NOPE! But I’m pretty close…”

 

Chaeyoung turns to her side and saw Momo eating her digging through her bag and eating her food.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Sorry kid.” Momo apologizes by giving the other half of the sandwich to Chaeyoung “Mina and Sana have class right now. But she so worried about you so I offered to stay here until she’s done.”

 

“Oh…” Chaeyoung struggles to sit up on the bed, feeling her bandaged forehead. “What happen?”

 

“Man… I never saw that much blood since Saw. You have like this massive… Like I mean MASSIVE nosebleed, then you passed out and bonked your head on the bench.”

 

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Jeongyeon burst into the scene, until she saw Chaeyoung. “Oh… oh…oh… oh…” Jeongyeon wags her finger at Chaeyoung.

 

“Naughty… naughty… naughty… Son Chaeyoung…” Jeongyeon has a knowing smirk.

 

“W-what are you talking about?”

 

“That nosebleed you have? I was watching you… and I saw the reason why you have that nosebleed.”

 

“NO! NO! NO! It’s not what you think!” Chaeyoung look so frantic “It’s the weather!”

 

“Too hot for you in the locker room?”

 

“Ummm… y-y-y-yeaaahhh… so hot… in there… it’s summer that’s why…”

 

“Really? I thought it was the sight of Mina in a towel?”

 

Chaeyoung quickly covers her nose, just in case she has a nosebleed at the mere thought of Mina.

 

“You know what kid?” Jeongyeon comfortably sat in Chaeyoung’s bed. “There is nothing to be ashamed of, Mina is a very delicious being.  Of course you would want to devour that.”

 

“WHAT? No… I don’t think of her that way. I love her…and I don’t want to imagine her like that. She’s the most amazing person in the world, she doesn’t deserve to be look at like that. That’s why I feel so horrible.”

 

Chaeyoung has her gaze down on her lap, too embarrassed to even face her beloved’s bestfriends.

 

“Look Kid…” Jeongyeon gives Chaeyoung a sisterly squeeze on the shoulder. “Truth is, we won’t judge you at all if you feel that way for Mina. I mean every admirer that she have thinks of her that way.”

 

Chaeyoung’s face quickly turned into anger. She couldn’t bear the thought of someone lusting over her girl.

 

“Tell me whose these people?!”

 

“Don’t worry about them, it’s you who won Mina… ” Momo nods as she slurps the noodles.

 

“That’s why you can’t blame Mina for being too cold with you. She just tries to distance herself, because she’s just afraid to get hurt, Because people always sees her as this hot piece of .”

 

“But I’m not like that!” Chaeyoung defended herself.

 

“Yup. We know and Mina does too. That’s why among all her admirers, you won her heart.”

 

Chaeyoung let out a small smile at the encouragement.

 

“You know Mina likes you a lot… Like really, really a lot… But…”

 

“There’s a but?” Chaeyoung look worried again.

 

“Yes but… Mina doesn’t see you that way.” Jeongyeon pointed out.

 

“What way?”

 

“Like you know… like somebody who she wants to you know…”

 

Jeongyeon and Momo both bob their brows teasingly.

 

“Oh…” Chaeyoung figured out what Jeongyeon was trying to imply. And she doesn’t know if she should be hurt or flattered.

 

“That’s because you act like such a kid, and you’re like stuck in this cute mode. You’re cute, but you’re looking for y… You didn’t elevate yet to the I’m so beautiful level.”

 

“Ummm… I’m beautiful that way?”

 

“Yes, you are.” Jeongyeon nods, she then claps excitedly. “Tonight, me and the girls are going out. You should come with us.”

 

Chaeyoung scratches her head…

 

“I think if we put down your hair, put a little make up and let you wear Sana’s short clothes then you’ll go up. She’s not here right now… But she’s not called Im Ho-Nayeon  for a reason.”

 

“Why? What does Nayeon unnie going to do?” Chaeyoung wonders.

 

Jeongyeon’s lips slowly curl into a devious smirk.

 

“Well… let’s just say… after your makeover, people would pay millions just for a chance with you.”

 

***

 

Mina let out a worried sigh as she didn’t get a reply from Chaeyoung yet. She should be there with Chaeyoung, instead of eating barbeque and drinking right there in the karaoke.

 

“Don’t worry Minari…” Momo pats her BFF on the back. “Chaeyoung is a big girl… like literally… isn’t she like 5 feet or something? What was I saying? Oh yeah… Chaeyoung is a big girl, and Jeongyeon and Nayeon is with her.”

 

“Why are they with her?” Mina couldn’t control the jealousy in her tone.

 

“Well… you know… OH! Speaking of the devi- l…”

 

Momo quickly covers as sees Tzuyu, Dahyun and Sana walks in followed by Sakura.

 

“Oh look… It’s Snow white and the three dwarves…”

 

Sana narrows her eyes at Momo. “Chaeyoung’s not here yet?”

 

“Nope… she’s coming… Well… well…” Momo stands up “While were waiting, why don’t we play a little game?”

 

“Who wants to play a game?”

 

“I do… I do…” Dahyun was the first to raise her hand so eagerly. “How about we play spin the bottle?”

 

“With just the five of us?”  Mina was doubtful and truth was she’s not sure who she would want to kiss other than Chaeyoung.

 

“Yes… if you don’t want to kiss that person, there should be a consequence.” Dahyun says teasingly.

 

“And that is?”

 

“You should take a shot. So, how about it?”

 

Momo scratches her head in wonder and just shrugs.

 

“Sounds fair… I’ll start…”

 

Momo took an empty bottle and spins it, getting slower and slower and slower before stopping at Mina.

 

“Oh it-s me and-“

 

GULP.

 

Before Momo could even finish a sentence, Mina have already emptied her shot.

 

“Ok… Minari, your turn to sp-“

 

GULP.

 

The girls just look blankly at Mina who was now starting to look a bit woozy.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Oh please…” Mina’s eyes are starting to droop a little. “It’s just two shots.”

 

But for somebody who doesn’t drink too much, two shots were enough to almost knock her good.

 

“Ok… Tzuyu, you want to spin?”

 

Tzuyu purposely pointed the bottle at Sana. Making everyone turn to each other in surprise.

 

“Ummm… Tzuyu? That’s not how you play it.” Momo mumbles softly.

 

“SAYS WHO?! ARE YOU THE SPIN THE BOTTLE POLICE OR SOMETHING?! ARE YOU GOING TO ARREST ME AND PUT ME IN JAIL ALONG WITH SPIN THE BOTTLE CRIMINALS?”

 

“What?!” Momo crawls away before Tzuyu could hurt her. “Alright… alright… do what you please… geez…”

 

“WERE HERE!!!”

 

Mina exhales deeply as she got save from the game. Jeongyeon struts inside, followed by Nayeon. Mina craned her neck, trying to get to look at Chaeyoung.

 

But the girl wasn’t there…

 

“Where’s Chaeyoung?” Sana asked before Mina could.

 

“This is sooo exciting…” Nayeon squeals, obviously so excited. “I believe that other than me, this is the best makeover I did… So, presenting the second most beautiful girl in the room, next to me, of course…”

 

“JUST BRING CHAEYOUNG ALREADY!!!”

 

“Alright… alright…” Nayeon rolls her eyes at her friends impatience. “Presenting… again…”

 

“Cut the crap, Nayeon!”

 

“ALRIGHHHHTTT…” Nayeon whines, she extends her arm, ready to welcome the girl.

 

“Here comes Son Chaeyoung…”

 

The room immediately fell quiet as soon as Chaeyoung walk inside the room. It was like how Cinderella stepped into the ball, except in this one it was Chaeyoung stepping into the karaoke place.

 

The off shoulder gold dress, the make up, her hair flowing down her shoulders… To sum it up in one sentence; Son Chaeyoung was freaking hot.

 

“OMG! CHAEYOUNG IS THAT REALLY YOU?!” It was Momo who broke into the silence. “It’s like looking at another person.”

 

“I think the dress is too short…” Chaeyoung mumbles, trying to pull the dress down.  “Ow!” Chaeyoung rubs her hand after Nayeon slaps it.

 

“Keep them wanting more… or should I say keep her… wanting more.”

 

Chaeyoung turns to Mina and caught the girl breathless as she stared at her.

 

“Go over there.” Nayeon nudges Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung shyly tries to make her towards Mina, leaving Mina just gasping for her to have someone as beautiful just sitting that close.

 

“ALRIGHT!!! IT’S TIME TO PARTY!!!”

 

Momo starts howling but none of the girls shared her excitement.

 

“Who wants to sing first?!” Momo offers the microphone to any takers “Anyone?”

 

Everyone just stayed mummed.

 

“ALRIGHT I’LL DO IT!!!”

 

“MINA WOULD DO IT!!” Jeongyeon volunteered the raven haired girl.

 

“W-what? I don’t want to sing…”

 

“Oh c’mon… Minari… it’s just us and your girl…” Momo playfully elbows Mina on the rib “Don’t you want to show them your vocal prowess?”

 

“No…” Mina frowns like an annoyed child. Arms folded, brows creased.

 

“NONSENSE!” Momo obviously doesn’t take no for an answer. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll do it with you…”

 

It doesn’t make Mina feel better…

 

“I will let the karaoke gods choose the song” Momo presses the random button and let the karaoke Gods work their magic on the karaoke machine.

 

TVXQ- Before you go…

 

“Ohhhhhh… we got a babymaking song right here.” Momo whistles...

 

“What are you talking about, Momo?”

 

“Have you heard the song, Minari? People get pregnant just listening to it. How about you be Yunho and I’ll be Changmin? Since I could hit those high notes…”

 

“Momo! Three members already left TVXQ, don’t let Yunho and Changmin break up too because you’re murdering their song!”

 

“NOT FUNNY!” Momo frowns at Jeongyeon and her evil thinking. “Anyways, ready Minari?”

 

“I didn’t agree to anything.” Mina replies flatly, while taking a sip of whatever alcoholic beverage.

 

Jeongyeon intently looks at the drink in Mina’s hand and an evil smirk form in her lips. She leans closer and whispers something to Nayeon.

 

“You know what, it’s okay Momo… If Mina doesn’t want to do it, I’ll do it… I’ll be Yunho… or should I say Yeon-know…”

 

Everyone starts clapping…

 

The lights dimmed and the seductive tones start playing.

 

Mina couldn’t tell if it’s the alcohol, but she drops her head on Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

 

“You okay?” Chaeyoung whispers softly.

 

“Y-yeah…” Mina snuggles closely, she was hardly PDA with Chaeyoung. So, she didn’t know why she’s getting bolder. “You look so beautiful.”

 

“Not even close to how beautiful you are to me.”

 

But before Chaeyoung could kiss Mina, Momo sits on Chaeyoung’s lap.

 

“WHAT THE HELL? HIRAI MOMO!” Mina has never felt so awake until right now.

 

Geudaeman baraboneun geosi budahmseureopdago neukkindamyeon nan ejae geuman ddeonalgae
Nae gamjungeul daseuriji mot-hae geudael gwaeropgae haetdun georamyeon ejae nan mulleonalgae

 

But Momo was so lost in her singing, that she ignore the fuming girl beside her. Meanwhile Chaeyoung is trying to politely tell Momo to move out, but she couldn’t even try since Jeongyeon soon joins in and hop in Chaeyoung’s lap.

 

Nan geudaega hook-hago nae gyeoteSakura naraga beorilkka
Dan harudo hyu-hago shwil sujocha eopSakuratdan malya
Nae eereon babo gateun jipchaki neol apeugae hal jool nan micheo mollatda

 

 Mina who couldn’t vent out her frustration right now, just started downing every drink thrown her way.

 

Sana just watch in both awe and surprise as the two are just all over her kid sister. Aren’t they Mina’s BFF?

 

In her frustration, Mina just ends up taking another shot, but before she could gulp it down someone takes a grip of her wrist.

 

“You have enough, Mina.”

 

Momo and Jeongyeon ends up falling to the floor as Chaeyoung stood up.

 

“No… I’m okay…”

 

But the drink didn’t reach her lips as Chaeyoung took it away from her. And before Mina could even try, Chaeyoung drinks it down, cringing at the burning sensation down .

 

“Why? Would you do that?! I could handle myself!!!”

 

But after a few drinks… Mina was starting to get all groggy, slowly falling asleep.

 

“U-unnie?” Sakura asks worriedly “Are you okay?”

 

Mina just waves her arm around, before trying to stand up.

 

“Where you going?”

 

“To the bathroom…”

 

Chaeyoung looks so worried and stood up behind Mina…

 

“I don’t need you to come to me.” Mina frowns at Chaeyoung.

 

“But you don’t look okay…”

 

“Just stay here with your fangirls!” Mina yells out before walking out.

 

“Possessive aren’t we?”

 

***

 

Chaeyoung starts peeking underneath the lavatory doors to see, not in a byun way, but because she’s worried about how Mina is.

 

At the last door, she could hear someone puking their guts out.

 

“M-Mina? Is that you?”

 

“I’m okay, Chaeyoung…” She says angrily. “Go back there…”

 

Mina have never drunk this much before, her head was spinning out of control and the bad part was she felt like she still have more to puke. She almost yelp when she saw a wiry arm reaching out handing her a wad of paper towels. When she realizes it was Chaeyoung, she heaved a huge sigh.

 

Chaeyoung peek inside the bathroom and quickly pulls Mina who was almost slump on the floor. Mina lays her head on Chaeyoung’s chest, looking like she’s seconds to passing out.

 

“Don’t worry Mina, I’m here now.”

 

***

 

Sakura tries to stop Momo singing in the middle of the road, but instead was just push to the side as Momo keeps on belting out. Meanwhile, Mina was sleeping in Chaeyoung's shoulder as they were just sitting by the pavement. Chaeyoung quickly shifted, pulling Mina to sleep in her lap instead.

 

It was a gorgeous chilly night, just enough to cool them from their adventure. And Chaeyoung, despite feeling a bit chilly covers Mina with her jacket.

 

"I'm here now..." Chaeyoung whispers as she Mina's hair gently.

 

***

 

Since mostly everyone (even Sakura who didn’t understand what she’s drinking) was too knock out from all the drinks, they just end up sleeping in the closest person’s house.

 

And now nine girls are spread everywhere in Dahyun’s living room floor. Momo is literally spread all over Jeongyeon and Nayeon (who’s saying her miss universe thank you speech in her sleep).

 

“Chaeng?”

 

 Chaeyoung smile at Mina’s sweet nickname of her. She turns to her side and even if the room was pitch black, still she could see Mina beside her, slowly falling asleep. The doe eyed girl starts playing with Mina’s hair.

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

Mina nods, burying her head in Chaeyoung’s chest. “Yes. I’am… thank you for being here. I’m sorry you have to see me like that.”

 

“I must look like crap right now.” Mina snuggles closer to Chaeyoung. “Throwing up like that…”

 

“No… you’re not… I think you’re the prettiest girl that looks throwing up.”

 

A soft chuckle escaped Mina’s lips. “Nice try, Chaeyoung… You don’t have to lie to make me feel better.”

 

“But I’m not lying… You’re so beautiful…”

 

Chaeyoung scoots closer to Mina, and Mina did her share, wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung’s shoulders.

 

“You’re so beautiful too, Chaeng… Did I ever tell you that? How beautiful you are?”

 

Chaeyoung was blushing too hard to reply.

 

“You give me this feeling Chaeyoung, that I never feel with anybody else.” Mina confesses “Yes, you annoy me, you make me so mad, you were just a bratty kid to me.”

 

“Oh…” Chaeyoung’s heart sinks a bit after hearing that.

 

“But that was before, It took me quite some time to realize that I don’t see myself being with anybody else. When I see you with others, I lose the strength to think, I get so mad, because… because… it scares me… scared that I lose you…”

 

“That’s not true…” Chaeyoung kisses Mina on the tip of her nose. "You know you scare me these days..." Chaeyoung embarrassingly confesses.

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"Because you're too beautiful... You're too beautiful that I... I..."

 

Seeing that Chaeyoung was struggling to say what's on her mind, Mina just ends up laying her lips on Chaeyoung.

 

"That's good..." Mina pulls closer, closing in every inch between them. "I know this would sound so selfish but...but I wish to be the only one you see." 

 

“Nobody else stood a chance…" Chaeyoung promises, laying her lips on Mina "You know you remind of that song…”

 

“What song?” Mina asks, her legs wrapping around Chaeyoung’s waist.

 

“You’re just too good to be true…”

 

Chaeyoung starts to sing playfully at Mina, leaning closer to rub their noses together.

 

 “Can’t take my eyes off you…”

 

Mina chuckles softly at Chaeyoung’s cheesiness. For her it was both sweet and cheesy, the perfect definition of Chaeyoung. She presses her lips on Chaeyoung’s neck, feeling Chaeyoung’s pulse racing at the touch.

 

“You feel like heaven to touch, I want to hold you so much…”

 

It was Mina who sang that line. She smiles as she felt Chaeyoung’s pulse going wild when she nibbles gently on Chaeyoung’s gorgeous neck.

 

Their hands got lost underneath the sheets. Mina didn’t even do anything yet, just let her fingers rake slowly in Chaeyoung’s back, to Chaeyoung’s waist and now in Chaeyoung’s flat stomach. But the sensuality of it all, already left Chaeyoung gasping for air.

 

Chaeyoung’s face was buried in Mina’s neck, until she realized that she might have a nosebleed… But before she could pull away, Mina pulls her closer to her.

 

Mina could feel Chaeyoung quivering in her embrace, but she couldn’t feel Chaeyoung’s lips on her. She turns and from the dark, could imagine Chaeyoung biting her lower lip instead, obviously trying to stop her whimpers.

 

“I want to feel your lips Chaeyoung…” Mina whispers words only meant for Chaeyoung’s ears.

 

And Chaeyoung gladly oblige, they let their tongues tangle a bit, before Chaeyoung lays her lips on Mina’s neck and sinking her teeth in it. The raven haired girl, wanted to be close, much closer and slowly let their legs intertwine, as her leg was between Chaeyoung’s legs and Chaeyoung’s legs was between her.

 

It surprise Mina how intimate this all felt. They weren’t even making out, but this felt more deeply than anything that they ever did before. How Chaeyoung make her feel like this she doesn't know.

 

It felt too good, too addicting that both girls forget where they were. But before their lips could meet in a kiss, somebody decided to join in the concert.

 

1,2,3 GOOOO…

 

I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright!!!

 

And soon everyone who they thought was asleep in that room was singing/ screaming along.

 

I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night

I love you, baby, trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay

And let me love you, baby, let me love you

 

  Instead of getting frustrated, Mina and Chaeyoung just ends up laughing, sharing a quick peck on the lips before pulling away from each other.

 

“One more time!!!”

 

I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright

I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night

I love you, baby, trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay

And let me love you, baby, let me love you…
 

 

-------------------------------------------

Double :)

Guys watch this FMV! OR listen to the song while reading the last part :D 

MICHAENG - CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF YOU