This String Of Fate Is Too Transparent

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin practically dragged himself to his bed, more tired than usual from the strong and heavy prey. He glanced over at the bed beside him, checking if Sanghyuk had fallen asleep or was even there. A soft smile fell on his lips as he watched the rise and fall of the younger’s side, his back to Hongbin.

 

He began to get comfortable, happy with himself for what happened today, then Sanghyuk spoke.

 

“Can I ask you a question?” Sanghyuk’s voice was soft.

 

“Go ahead” Hongbin responded.

 

“Do you think Jaehwan hates me?” Hongbin sat up in his bed.

 

“Of course not! Why do you think that?!” He was dumbstruck, and Sanghyuk sat up as well.

 

“He talks to everyone else normally but I only get a few words and, if I’m lucky, a sentence. He didn’t watch me today, he rarely even looks me in the eye, did I do something wrong?” Sanghyuk huffed and fisted his hands in his cover.

 

“You? Doing something wrong? You know how ridiculous that sounds, right?” Hongbin scoffed.

 

“Then why is Jaehwan like that to me?!” He was clearly frustrated, and Hongbin felt sorry for him.

 

“Jaehwan is just fickle, he doesn’t always know how to act, I promise he cares about you just like everyone else in the clan” Hongbin only half-lied, but he hoped it would calm his friend.

 

“I hope you’re right” Sanghyuk sighed and played with his fingers, “How long have you and him been friends?”

 

It wasn’t a question he expected, “I’m not sure, just as long as I can remember”

 

“Kinda like me with you” Sanghyuk replied and Hongbin nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter