Don't Be Afraid

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The knock on the door didn’t come as a surprise, Wonshik could already feel Hakyeon on the other side. And when he opened the door, it was only Hakyeon’s giant smile that caught him off guard.

 

“What’s with such a big smile?” Wonshik asked, although he began to feel Hakyeon’s excitement.

 

“Are you surprised that I like being here? May I come in?” Hakyeon didn’t let his smile falter.

 

“Taekwoon is already sleeping, are you sure you still wanna be here?” Wonshik expected the slight disappointment from the vampire.

 

“I don’t only come for him, Wonshik” Hakyeon smirked, “And I promised I’d come, especially after Taekwoon’s condition yesterday”

 

Wonshik nodded, “He was going to wait for you, but he lost a chunk of sleep from yesterday” He sighed to himself, “Come in”

 

He moved out of Hakyeon’s way, closing the door behind him as the vampire turned to face him.

 

“You can show me your room” Hakyeon sounded playful and suddenly Wonshik was unsure about this.

 

“I guess I could” He couldn’t hide his nerves, he knew he was unconsciously projecting them anyway.

 

Hakyeon laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, “Relax, I’m not going to hurt you. If that was my plan, you’d already know”

 

They shared a smile and Wonshik nodded, “It’s this way”

 

He led Hakyeon past the living room and down the hall, feeling the vampire’s astonishment at the decor and size of the place. They stopped in front of Wonshik’s door, the blond quickly unlocking it and letting the two of them inside.

 

“Taekwoon’s across from me so we can get to each other easily” Wonshik held his breath as he closed the door.

 

“Was the fire in the next room?” Hakyeon pointed at the dark section of wall, projecting worry to Wonshik.

 

He nodded solemnly, “It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter