You Used To Smile

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon got into the house before the sun started to come up, sighing in content as he made his way to his own room. He ignored the feeling of eyes on him, instead walking slower and waiting for him to speak.

 

“You almost didn’t make it this time” Jaehwan’s voice hit his ears and he turned around.

 

“You waited up for me?” Hakyeon asked and met Jaehwan’s eyes.

 

“I’m responsible for all of you, I had to make sure you were safe before I slept” Jaehwan told him and Hakyeon scoffed.

 

“It that was all, I’ll go get some sleep” Hakyeon turned to leave.

 

“Did you ever eat?” Jaehwan asked and Hakyeon turned back around.

 

“Of course I did” Hakyeon smiled and Jaehwan shook his head.

 

“You didn’t have a proper meal, it was just a snack” Jaehwan read the older like a book, “Let’s eat together”

 

“Sounds good” Hakyeon accepted, following Jaehwan into the dining room.

 

“You can choose what kind” Jaehwan offered and Hakyeon grabbed the closest blood packs.

 

“I’m not picky, never have been” Hakyeon reminded him, handing him a blood pack.

 

Jaehwan grabbed Hakyeon’s arm, moving the older to get a good look at the back of his head, and Hakyeon internally cursed himself for forgetting to cover it.

 

“What happened?” Jaehwan asked, staring at the wound.

 

“It was just an accident, nothing to worry about” Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter