I Deeply Yearned For You

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hakyeon..” Taekwoon muttered, in shock from the sudden confession.

 

“Sorry I beat you to it, Wonshik” Hakyeon gave the blond a sad smile.

 

“He still hasn’t responded” Wonshik raised his eyebrows and smiled back.

 

“I just couldn’t keep it from you any longer, I understand if you don’t want to date a vampire” Hakyeon hoped he hadn’t accidentally put pressure on Taekwoon.

 

“No no, i-it’s not that I just didn’t expect this after only a few days” Taekwoon stuttered as the vampire let go of his hand.

 

“I know it may feel too soon, so you don’t have to answer any time soon, if at all really” Hakyeon was partially babbling and Wonshik gave him a thumbs up.

 

Taekwoon fell quiet, deep in his thoughts and only making the other two more anxious.

 

“He’s not going to start hating me for taking it kind of fast, is he?” He couldn’t help the insecurity he pushed towards Wonshik with the thought.

 

“He wouldn’t hate you over this, he may just be scared of losing you” Wonshik tried to reassure him, but he was also afraid to hear Taekwoon’s response.

 

“If I get rejected, you have to tell him” Hakyeon met Wonshik’s almost scared gaze.

 

“I am not doing that” His gaze turned serious, making Hakyeon sigh.

 

“You can’t keep it from him forever” Hakyeon reminded him.

 

“I can, and I will” Wonshik declared.

 

Then Taekwoon stood, holding out a hand that Hakyeon could only guess was for him, carefully taking it.

 

Taekwoon squeezed the hand, taking a deep breath, “I want to try this, I like you too, Hakyeon”

 

Hakyeon’s eyes went wide and he looked between the two, Wonshik giving him a soft smile.

 

“You’re sure? Completely sure?” He had to double check.

 

“Yes, I’m sure” Taekwoon smiled and Hakyeon returned it despite only Wonshik seeing it.

 

The vampire pecked his cheek just like the night before, but Taekwoon’s hand came up afterwards, finding his che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter