I'm Sunken In The Moonlight

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re home!” Wonshik announced, out of breath.

 

“Dinner is getting cold, come eat!” Taekwoon’s mother yelled from the kitchen.

 

Wonshik led Taekwoon to the dinner table and pulled out his seat for him.

 

“I’m sorry for being so late” Taekwoon bowed his head as he apologized.

 

“I’m just glad you came home” His mother replied, “Now eat up, I’m sure you’re hungry”

 

“Thank you for the meal” Taekwoon and Wonshik replied.

 

“You’re welcome boys, I’m going to head to bed” She told them and Taekwoon listened to her walk away.

 

“We’re taking a different route home from now on, I never thought we’d be approached” Wonshik spoke and Taekwoon found his noodles.

 

Wonshik kept talking, but Taekwoon stopped listening as he was more focused on an unsettling feeling he was having. Three loud knocks came from the door and Taekwoon put his chopsticks down.

 

“Who could it be at this time?” Wonshik asked and Taekwoon heard his chair squeak.

 

“It’s him” Taekwoon warned and Wonshik’s footsteps stopped, “Help me to the door”

 

Wonshik complied and they answered the door as three more knocks came, Taekwoon heard the door open and it was as if he could smell Hakyeon.

 

“What are you doing here?” Wonshik asked and Taekwoon felt tense.

 

“I followed the link to make sure you two were okay” Hakyeon explained.

 

“You’re linked to us?!” Wonshik panicked, but Taekwoon held out his hand.

 

“Come in” Taekwoon told him and felt his cold hand lay itself in his.

 

“Thank you” Hakyeon replied, stepping up into the house as Taekwoon stepped back.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter