I Was Connected To You One Night

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time he saw him, he was just looking for a meal, and the man’s beauty took his breath away.

 

The second time was an accident, and that’s when he realized that was the route the man took home.

 

The third time was on purpose, and he noticed the man was never alone.

 

The fourth time, he finally approached them.

 

Part of him thought he had approached them normally, but the shock on the blond’s face told him otherwise.

 

“I’m sorry for scaring you” He apologized and the black-haired man turned to the blond.

 

“Who is it?” He asked, surprisingly calm.

 

“Taekwoon, we should go” The blond answered, panicking.

 

“Wait!” He stopped them, “I just have seen you come this way everyday and I was curious, why would you come such a dangerous way?” The blond took a deep breath.

 

“It’s the quickest way home, who are you?” Taekwoon asked and the blond seemed irritated.

 

“He’s just a stranger, don’t mind him” The blond told his friend.

 

“I’m Hakyeon, Cha Hakyeon. Who’s your skittish friend?” He asked and Taekwoon smiled.

 

“Kim Wonshik” He sighed in defeat and Hakyeon smiled at him, making Wonshik swallow hard.

 

“If this is a dangerous route, why are you here?” Taekwoon asked, now interested in the stranger.

 

“Your friend seems to know why” Hakyeon answered, “Can’t you tell?”

 

“Stay still” Taekwoon warned, reaching up to find Hakyeon’s face.

 

Taekwoon found his jaw and worked his hand around Hakyeon’s face, feeling his features.

 

“Your face is very round” Taekwoon told him before dragging his fingers across the man’s lips.

 

Hakyeon took the opportunity to open his mouth, Taekwoon’s fingers brushing his fangs. Taekwoon jolted his hands away, afraid of cutting himself.

 

“You are what makes this place dangerous” Taekwoon observed, but he didn’t look scared.

 

“Why haven’t you run away?” Hakyeon smirked.

 

“Yes, why haven’t we run away?” Wonshik asked again, but Taekwoon hushed him.

 

“If you were going to hurt me, you would’ve done it already” Taekwoon answered and Wonshik watched Hakyeon carefully.

 

“Your friend doesn’t seem to believe that” Hakyeon pointed out and Wonshik tensed.

 

“I’m responsible for Taekwoon, of course I don’t believe that” Wonshik spoke up, stepping forward, an arm slightly raised in front of Taekwoon.

 

“Does he take care of you well?” Hakyeon asked, smiling at the two.

 

Taekwoon sighed as he gently moved Wonshik’s arm.

 

“He does a very good job, but he can be overprotective” Taekwoon answered.

 

“It’s because you’re too trusting of people, we should be back by now!” Wonshik defended himself.

 

“Clam down, we’ll get home eventually”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter