A Beautiful Dream

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon sighed as he realized he wasn’t going back to sleep anytime soon, a nightmare now depriving him of what he thought he needed most right now. He sat up, trying to think of anything but the vague yet still clear memories of the dream. It was soon clear to him that if he wanted to distract himself, he couldn’t be alone. So he stood, taking the path to his door that he knew so well, hoping Wonshik was awake as well. Of course, he didn’t think Wonshik would mind being woken up.

 

A few knocks and Taekwoon was happy to hear shuffling and footsteps, the nightmare fading away as the door opened. 

 

“You’re awake, could you not sleep?” Wonshik placed a guiding hand on Taekwoon’s shoulder, almost pulling him into the room.

 

“I just woke up, and I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep anytime soon” Taekwoon told half of the truth, and Wonshik’s hand disappeared.

 

Wonshik hummed in understanding, but then a silence fell over the room, and Taekwoon focused on the sound of light footsteps coming towards him. They definitely weren’t Wonshik’s, he was right beside him. Taekwoon smiled and turned towards the sound.

 

“Hakyeon?” The question was met with a small chuckle.

 

“You’re too cute, are you that happy I’m here?” Hakyeon teased, and Taekwoon happily held out a hand.

 

The vampire held his hand gently, “Of course I’m happy, I thought I’d have missed you tonight”

 

“Well, I would’ve kept coming back until I saw you again” The cheesy line still found a way to make Taekwoon blush.

 

“How long have you been here?” Taekwoon asked as Hakyeon led them to the bed.

 

“I’m not sure, maybe an hour, maybe thirty minutes” They sat down, and an extra dip in the mattress told Taekwoon that Wonshik had joined them.

 

“However long it’s been, he’s bothered me the entire time” Wonshik complained, but for once he seemed to be joking about the vampire.

 

“I can’t help it, I feel like I was destined to bother you” Hakyeon’s response brought a giggle out of Wonshik.

 

“I’m happy to hear you warming up to Hakyeon” Taekwoon smiled in the direction of Wonshik’s voice.

 

“I guess you were right, we just needed some alone time together” Wonshik told him, and that’s when Taekwoon noticed the lack of nervousness in his voice.

 

“I’m glad you’re starting to like me, Wonshik” Hakyeon began, “It makes this whole linked thing much easier”

 

“Oh, don’t remind me about that” Wonshik groaned, and Taekwoon felt him lay back onto the bed.

 

“I would think it’d be hard not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter