Deep Inside My Heart

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is he your leader?” Wonshik asked as he stared out of the window.

 

“Yes, he took the role recently, but he seems to have adjusted quickly” Hakyeon couldn’t help chuckling at Wonshik, “What are you so awestruck for? It’s not like he’s any more intimidating then the ones you met before”

 

“It’s just a little jarring, meeting the head vampire” Wonshik told him, now checking over Taekwoon to make sure he was okay.

 

“Do you think highly of him?” Taekwoon was asking questions now as he made his way to his bed to sit.

 

“I’m not sure, at home he’s my friend but since he’s become leader I’m not sure how to feel about him everywhere else” Hakyeon was going to sit by Taekwoon, but Wonshik blocked him.

 

Taekwoon extended a hand, looking for someone, “Hakyeon” The vampire happily took his hand, “Should we be scared of him?”

 

“If me and him are the only two vampires around, maybe not, otherwise I’d keep your guard up” Hakyeon suggested as Taekwoon led him to the spot beside him, much to Wonshik’s dismay.

 

“I’ll make sure to start carrying safety measures” Wonshik could sense Hakyeon’s worry, “What do you suggest? Weapons?”

 

“You wouldn’t last in a fight with a vampire, at least not the ones around here, they almost always hunt in packs” Hakyeon turned to look at Wonshik, “I’d mask your smell, the less they can smell you the better”

 

“I think I read about that, there’s a few ways you can cover up the smell of your blood, right?” Taekwoon asked, his hand still holding onto Hakyeon’s cold one.

 

“Yeah, some use garlic because of all the stories, but most strong smells will do it” Hakyeon was smiling, Taekwoon could tell just from his tone.

 

There was a soft silence, Hakyeon taking in all of Taekwoon’s features while Wonshik watched on, ready to stop the vampire if something happened. Taekwoon took this time to really study how the vampire’s hand felt in his, the inherent chill of his skin lingering behind the delicate warmth of the contact.

 

There was a soft sigh of admiration, “You’re absolutely gorgeous” Hakyeon’s v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter