This Night That Time Caressed

Taste My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon made sure to get home earlier, not wanting to risk getting caught by the sun, or in another late night talk with Jaehwan. He headed straight for his room, hoping he covered Wonshik and Taekwoon’s scent well enough so no one would stop him.

 

“Hey, Hakyeon!” Hongbin’s voice made him curse under his breath.

 

“Hey, Hongbin” He forced a smile.

 

“Did you just get home?” Hongbin asked, causing Hakyeon to just nod, “You were out all night? How come?”

 

“It’s nicer than these stone walls” Hakyeon was only telling half of the truth.

 

“Well, thanks for being out, I finally got those two together” Hongbin didn’t even have to name them for Hakyeon to know.

 

“Did you get the result you hoped for?” Hakyeon asked, turning to continue the walk to his room.

 

“He’s actually talking to him now, so more or less, yeah” Hongbin smiled to himself and Hakyeon nodded.

 

“That’s good to hear, now if you’ll excuse me” Hakyeon grabbed his doorknob.

 

“Sleep well” Hongbin waved, Hakyeon returned the favor.

 

He sighed happily as he opened the door, but that was replaced with annoyance as he found Jaehwan pacing in his room.

 

“Can we talk?” Jaehwan asked as Hakyeon shut the door.

 

“Is it about Sanghyuk?” Jaehwan nodded, “Just don’t worry too much and talk to him, talking isn’t going to hurt”

 

“I know but I just don’t want to ruin things” It had been a while since Hakyeon had seen Jaehwan like this.

 

“You won’t, I promise, he’s not going to just..” Hakyeon trailed off, a sense of fear and urgency coming over him.

 

“Hakyeon?” Jaehwan stared at him concerned.

 

The fear and the urgency had to be coming from Wonshik, but why? What was happening?

 

“How much longer until sunrise?” Hakyeon tried not to sound desperate.

 

“Probably about an hour and a half, what are you going to do?” Jaehwan had reverted back to his leader self.

 

“I have to go, I’ll be back before sunrise I promise” Hakyeon rushed to the door, but Jaehwan froze him.

 

“Hakyeon, I need to know where you’re going, in case I need to come get you” Hakyeon was thankful it wasn’t a warning, but an offer of help.

 

“Wonshik and Taekwoon are in trouble, I have to make sure they’re okay” He knew better than to lie to Jaehwan.

 

“Don’t tell me you linked with one of them” Jaehwan sighed and let go.

 

“I had to, I thought you three would kill them. Now I have to go” He opened the door before Jaehwan could reply, running out of the house as fast as possible.

 

As soon as he was outside he transformed, knowing that flying would be faster. Then the smell of smoke hit his nose, but he was thankful he heard sirens as well. The bright red flashing filled the sky, Hakyeon used it as a beacon, sighing in relief when the house looked almost undam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter