Heartbeat

Behind the Curtains

10:00 am

As Wendy had prepared the breakfast for Yeri, she called Yeri out to have a breakfast together. "Yerim-yah, have you wash up yet? Your breakfast is ready. Let's eat together!" She shouted from the kitchen. "I'll come out in a bit! Wait a second!" Yeri shouted from the room. Yeri was still a little sad about what had happened but she tried to not burst her tears again. So, she came out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. 

 

So, they had breakfast together. Wendy really took her time taking care of the sad maknae. Then, Wendy suggested something to Yeri,"Hey, let's go the park? You need to breathe some fresh air and maybe this can make you forget about it a little? Plus, our comeback is gonna happen really soon. You need to focus and have a lot of energy." Wendy trying to encourage Yeri to go out and have a walk. Yeri thought about it so hard before making her decisions,"Hmm. You have a point there. I really need to give myself a break from this thing. Let's go and get ready then!" she said and immediately got up from the couch and walked to her room. Wendy also went straight to the room to get ready.

 

11:15 am

They had a walk in the park for about 30 minutes and then came back to the dorm. Yeri seems a lot better coming back from the walk. So, she went straight to her room to get changed. Meanwhile, Wendy was already sitting in the couch, adjusting her position comfortably and the TV. Suddenly, her phone *buzz*. A text message from Irene.

Joohyun: Hey, baby. Have you eaten yet? What are you doing? <3

Wendy can't help but to smile at the simple but a lovely message from her love. So then, she replied.

Seungwan: Hey, gorgeous. I did! I just came back from a walk in the park with Yeri. We'll talk about that later when you come home. When are you coming back? :(

 

Then, she put her phone down and started watching TV. Yeri came out of the room and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. Then, she joined Wendy to watch TV together. Suddenly, Yeri spoke up."How did you guys maintain your relationship?" she asked. Wendy got startled a little by the sudden question. "Woah! That was so sudden. Emm.. I mean.. We did bicker sometimes. You know, couples do argue sometimes. We even argued about little things that happened around us. To be honest, I get a little jealous too sometimes when Joohyun unnie got a little closer with someone even if I know that they are just friends but yeah. It happens to everyone though. So, most of the time if I felt that way I always reminds myself not to act or cause some issues that can get us to a big arguements. You know how Joohyun unnie is when we argue. Remember the "cold war"? Oh my, don't even remind me about that time.." she started fanning herself and shaking her head not wanting to remember about it.

 

Yeri giggled,"Unnie, that was I think the biggest fight you guys ever had. Even the fans noticed about it." Wendy sighed. "I know. It was really hard for both of us. But, yeah! We got through the obstacles. Eventhough it isn't our fault basically but yeah. Omo! Let's not talk about it anymore. It suddenly hurts me again to remember about it." Wendy pouted. Yeri smiled and patted Wendy's back, "Alright alright, we won't talk about it. I just wanted to ask earlier. Honestly, I really love seeing you guys together. Although I always tease you guys but to speak the truth you guys really look cute together." Wendy blushed upon hearing the younger's compliment. "Eyyy, Yeri-yah. You made me blushed. So sweet~" Wendy tried to pinch Yeri's cheeks but she got away quickly. "Aish! This is why I can't really say nice things to you. Aigoo really.." Yeri rolled her eyes and continue ate her snacks and watched the tv again. Wendy laughed and smiled, then she focused on the TV again. Then, her phone *buzz* again.

Joohyun: Why? Did something happen? I'll come back soon. My schedule is almost finish. See you later! xx

Seungwan: I'll tell you later. See ya <3

 

Yeri took a peek at Wendy,"Was that Joohyun unnie?" Wendy nodded,"Yup, she'll be home soon." Yeri then nodded and continue watched the TV again.

 

12:30 pm

Wendy washed the last the plate after Yeri and her had a lunch together. Yeri was already in her room taking a nap. 

 

*Sound of door open*

"Hey, I'm home!" Irene announced herself as soon as she stepped in. "Oh? I'm in the kitchen!" Wendy shouted from the kitchen. So, Irene went straight to the kitchen and saw Wendy at the sink. Then, she back hugged Wendy and kissed her on her shoulder. "Hey, sweetie. I miss you. How was your day?" Wendy asked with a smile. As she turned around, their eyes met. Both of them blushed but Irene was quick to spoke up. "I miss you more. Well, it's not so tiring today. The crew was great and I had fun working. How about my baby?" Irene asked cutely.

 

Wendy crunched her nose,"Argh! Why are you so cute?" she pinched Irene's cheeks lightly. "Well, it was a great morning because "someone" did something sweet this morning. Then, it turned a little gloomy because of something happened to our maknae." Wendy explained carefully. "Why? Why? What happen to Yerim? Is she sick? Where is she now? Is she okay?" Irene asked sounded really panic upon hearing Wendy's statement. 

 

"Woah! Woah! Calm down, my lady. She's okay and she's in her room getting some sleep now. She just broke up with Ron this morning. She had a breakdown, that's why I took her for a walk this morning." Wendy tried to calm Irene down. Irene felt relieved but still worried at the same time, "Are you sure she's okay?" Irene asked with a worry look. "She's still sad about it, of course. But, you know. We'll be here for her to give her the support and strength, right?" Irene nodded and smiled. "Of course, we will. Don't worry. She's our precious baby. We gotta protect her no matter what and I'm so grateful that we have you in our lives." Wendy blushed.

 

 "I am also grateful to have you guys in my life too! And especially this one" Wendy touched the tip of Irene's nose, "The one that captured my eyes and especially my heart." Irene's cheeks turned so red upon hearing that so she slapped Wendy's arm lightly and covered her face with her hands. Wendy giggled looking at the shy latter. So, she tried to separate those hands to look at Irene's face clearly. "Hey, what are you so shy about? We've been together for so long and you're still shy when I said those things?'' 

 

Irene nodded. Her cheeks were still red. "It's because my heart is still beating fast when you said those things, you idiot!" Wendy just had to laugh because of the cuteness that Irene showed. "Awww, don't worry I'll make your heart beats a million times faster than that." and that Wendy deserves another slapped on the arm from Irene. "Yahhhhh~" Irene whinned. Wendy laughed at her again and couldn't help but to give a peck to the cutie. "Okay, okay. I'll stop... For now." and laughed once again. Irene pouted. Then, Wendy turned her around, "Okay. Let's go to your room and I'll give you a massage because I know you're tired. Shall we, Princess Baechu?" Wendy held out her hand like a prince and Irene stopped pouting and took her hand. They hold hands and went straight to Irene's room.

 

 

 

 

A little and short update from me. So, Wenrene nation! Do you guys remember their cold war? Do you want me to write about it? Can you handle angst? Hehe! Stay tune! Also, you guys can give me some ideas though. Thank you guys! <3