Our Date

Behind the Curtains

3:45 pm

As soon as Seulgi opened the front door, she suddenly smelled something. Then, she stepped into the dorm and locked the door. She then started walking to her room. On her way to her room, the smell were getting stronger.

 

"Did someone just splash a whole bottle of perfume in this dorm or what?" Seulgi thought to herself.

 

So, she walk passed Wendy's room and she was getting closer to Irene's room. The smell was getting stronger as soon as she stood in front of Irene's room. She felt odd as this never really happened before. 
 

Then, she knocked on Irene's door. 
 

*Knock knock*
 

"Yeah, come in!" Irene shouted from inside. Then, Seulgi opened the door and went in. She already felt dizzy from smelling the perfume.

 

"Oh, Seulgi-ah. You're home. Anything?" Irene asked who seemed getting ready. 
 

"Yeah... Unnie, where are you planning to go?" 
 

"I'm not really sure either. Seungwan didn't tell me anything. She just told me to wear prettily." Irene said while shrugging.

 

"I see.. umm.. I didn't mean to be rude or anything but..." Seulgi was hesitant to say her words.

 

"But, what?" 
 

"Unnie's perfume smells good by the way... umm" she hesitant once again.

 

"Uh-uh and what?"

 

"It's too strong, unnie. I felt dizzy as soon as I stepped in the dorm" 

 

Then, Irene suddenly burst out into laugh. Leaving Seulgi in confusion.

 

"I thought you were gonna say something else. I'm sorry, Seulgi-ah. Well, Seungwan wants me to put extra perfume so, I just do what she said."

 

"Really? Then, it must be a very "special" date huh, unnie?" Seulgi said with a smirk.

 

"I really don't know, Seulgi-ah. Maybe it's just a simple one, you know going on a park or something." she said while shrugging once again. 
 

Seulgi just nodded slowly. 
 

"Oh! Seulgi-ah, now that you're here. How do I look? Is it pretty or is it too simple?"

 

Seulgi scanned Irene up and down. 
 

"Hmm.. You look pretty good, unnie."

 

"You sure? Do you think Seungwan's gonna like it?"

 

"Well, she loves everything you're wearing, unnie. So, don't worry. But, can I ask you something, unnie?"


"Okay, what is it?"

 

Seulgi came closer to Irene. 
 

"What are you wearing underneath, unnie?" Seulgi said in a small tone to Irene.

 

Irene looks shocked and slaps Seulgi's arm so hard.

 

"Yah! Why did you asked such question?!"

 

"Ouch! No no no! Don't get me wrong. I'm asking because I think I know where Seungwan is taking you later so, I just want you to be ready." 
 

Seulgi said while rubbing her arm.

 

"Get ready? For what?" Irene seemed still in confusion.

 

"Well, just wear something that can captivate her later, unnie. I won't tell you any further." 
 

"Yahhhh~ tell meeeee~" Irene whinned so hard.

 

"No, unnie. That's all I'm telling you. I need to go to my room and wash up." 
 

"Yahhhhhh!" Irene literally yelled but Seulgi just walk away and went out of the room quickly. 

 

"Should I wear something more revealing? Argh! Yeah, Seungwan is so unpredictable sometimes. Maybe I should change... "

 

So, Irene looked for something else to wear. 
 

Meanwhile, Wendy who was in her room just came out of the shower. She kept on browsing her clothes in the closet and wondering on what she should wear. 
 

"What should I wear? Usually, we would match everything. But, it's a surprise so I should wear something to surprise her." Wendy said to herself.

 

Then, Wendy picked out some outfits and put them on the bed. She then, took a couple of pictures of the outfits and sent it to Joy. 


Seungwan: Hey, Sooyoung-ah. Sorry to disturb your time but what do you think of these outfits? Which one should I wear?


Then, she locked her phone and trying to look at the outfits once again. 
 

*Buzz buzz*
 

Wendy picked up the phone and opened the message.

 

Sooyoung: I think, you should wear the second outfit. It shows off your charms more, unnie. Where are you taking Joohyun unnie, anyway? *smirk emoji*

Seungwan: The second one? Okay! Yahhh.. shh. It's a secret. Thanks, Sooyoung-ah!!

 

Then, she put down her phone and started getting ready.

 

4:15 pm

Irene had finished getting ready. She checked herself on the mirror for the last time and then picked up her purse and walked to the door. 
 

Meanwhile, Wendy had finished getting ready as well and already starting to walk out from the room. When she was out from the room, Irene came out from the room as well. 
 

They faced each other and Wendy literally looked at Irene from bottom to the top. She looked so amazed at her girlfriend.

 

"Babe, you looked so.... " Wendy just couldn't finished her sentences.

 

"So, what? Yahhhh~ Don't look at me like that." Irene just blushed. 
 

"You looked so, captivating, gorgeous, graceful, beautiful, just... wow" Wendy basically just blurt out everything.

 

"You're being too much. Look at you! You look charming, classy, elegant and... delightful" Irene said raising her eyebrows.

 

"Oooh! You're delightful as well, baby" 

 

"Well, enough of us flirting. We've got plenty of time to do that later" Wendy said while smirking.

 

Irene laughed and said, "Alright then, if you say so"

 

"So, may I, princess?" Wendy said while she held out her hand like a prince. 
 

Then, Irene place her hand on Wendy's hand and they  walked out of the dorm holding hands.

 

As soon as they were out of the building, they saw a luxury car. It was Bentley Mulsanne Golden Pine. Irene's jaw dropped. 
 

Then, she asked Wendy.

 

"Is-is that for us?" 
 

Wendy nodded. "Yup. That's for you and me"

 

"But, you don't have your license yet."

 

"I know. I should be the one whose driving it but I promise I will, one day."

 

"Who's driving it for us then?"

 

"Well, I hired a driver for us."

 

Then, the driver got out of the car and opened the car's door for them. So, they stepped in and started moving.

 

"So, tell me. How much does it costs for you to hire him and this car?"

 

"Don't worry, baby. This doesn't cost that much."

 

"Babe, I'm asking you how much."

 

Then, Wendy held Irene's hand.

 

"Listen, just trust me, okay? And please don't think about it. I want you to enjoy this. I want us to enjoy our date. I want this to be memorable moment for you and me."   
 

They both looked into each others eyes for a moment. 
 

"I just feel like this is already too much, Seungwan-ah."

 

Then, Wendy went to cup Irene's face and caressed it.

 

"It's never too much when it comes to you because I will never get enough of you" Wendy said while still caressing Irene's face.

 

"You cheesy girl." Irene said with a smile. 
 

Wendy smiled and then faced to the front. 
 

"Uhmm.. Can we trust this driver?" Irene asked Wendy in a small tone.

 

So, Wendy faced Irene once again.

 

"Yes, we can." Wendy replied shortly.

 

"How? How do you know we can trust that he would not tell anybody?" Irene still seemed curious.

 

"I'll tell you about it, later. Now, relax. We'll get there soon." Wendy calmed down the latter and did not let go of her hand. 
 

 

 

Why does Irene so worried? Stay tuned! 
Hmm.. Do you guys like fluffy or angst more? Just genuinely asking. Hehe!