5th Anniversary (Part 2)

Behind the Curtains

12:21 am


Irene who were still at the SM building looking for a transportation to go home. Suddenly, her phone *beep* A message from Wendy. 
Seungwan: Where are you? It's getting late and I'm worried ;(

 

Joohyun: I'm still looking for a transportation for me to come home. I'll be back soon. I promise ;) Don't worry okay? 
 

Seungwan: Promise? Tell me if you're already on your way back home okay? Call me ASAP if anything happens to you! > <

 

Joohyun: I will. I can't wait to come home! See you soon, love you <3 

 

Seungwan: I love you more <3 <3

 

The conversation ended and Irene's transport came right in time. So, Irene texted Wendy again to tell her that she's already on her way.

 

12:55 pm 

 

Irene arrived at the dorm and tried to reach Wendy but it seems that Wendy were busy with the live. So, she just came in and they heard it (Wendy & Seulgi). Seulgi then suddenly came out of the room to tell Irene about the plan. Irene just nodded in agreement and said, "I'll get ready first, I'll join you guys in a bit." Then, Seulgi nodded and said, "Okay, unnie." and went back to the room. 
 

Then, Irene joined the two and went on live for a half and hour. Seulgi then called it off because she needs to sleep and wake up early because she has a schedule. 
 

So, Wendy and Irene left Seulgi's room and decided to went back to their room but Wendy stops Irene by holding her wrist. 
 

"You haven't give me something since you're back." Wendy whinned and pouted her lips. Irene then said, "Give you what?" widenned her eyes. Wendy then crossed her arms and pouted. Irene smiled and said, "Awww. I know what it is. I'm just joking around. Come here." Irene pulled Wendy and give her a peck on her lips. Wendy tried to hold her smile and happiness but turns out just getting blushed by the action. 


After that, Irene whisperred to Wendy, "Sleep with me tonight?" Wendy blushed and nodded excitingly. So, they walked to Irene's room while Irene side hugging Wendy. 
 

1:43 am

 

At Irene's room.

Wendy sits on Irene's bed. Her legs covered with blanket. "Hey, I'll wash up first, okay?" Irene said with a smile. "Okay, don't go too long. I will miss you" Wendy said teasingly to the older and then Irene just smiled. And so the older went to the bathroom and wash herself up. 
 

Not long after that, Irene came out of the shower looking so fresh, y and pretty at the same time. Wendy look up from her phone and saw Irene and thought to herself, "How lucky I am to have this girl in my life"  with a smile on her own thoughts. 
 

Irene then snapped Wendy out of her thoughts and said, "What are you smilling at?" Wendy who were startled at the latter then just shake her head and said,  "You. I'm smilling at the prettiest person in the world." Wendy said it with the greatest smile. Irene blushed and slapped Wendy lightly on her arm, "You cheesy girlie". 
 

Irene getting done and ready to go to bed. She then joined Wendy in bed and they started cuddling. "Why did you came back so late? I was missing you so bad you know?" Wendy said to Irene while cupping the other's face. "You know that I need to work hard for our comeback this time. So, I needed my time to practice on my own and SMTOWN is also around the corner. I want it to be perfect. I'm sorry. I miss you too." Irene replied and then kiss Wendy on her cheeks. 
 

Wendy then kissed Irene on her forehead and whispered, "It's okay. I understand. I was just worried. It's getting late now. You must be very tired. We should go to sleep.", Irene nodded and said, "Yeah. I think we should. Goodnight, baby." Irene kissed Wendy on her cheeks and Wendy replied, "Goodnight, love." And then, they both went to sleep. 
 

 

Tell me how was it? I think it's longer than the previous one :D  which incident should I do next?