5th Anniversary

Behind the Curtains

11.30 pm

"What's the date today? Why do I feel that we're missing something?", Wendy asked Seulgi who's on her phone scrolling through Instagram. "Missing something or "someone" ?" , Seulgi replied with a smirk on her face. Wendy then just rolled her eyes and let her be. Suddenly, Seulgi came to her realisation and said, "Wait! It's almost our fifth anniversary!!" and Wendy with her epic surprise reaction, "REALLY?!" she asked. 
 

"We gotta do something for our anniversary!" Seulgi said. "Hey, how about we do an IG live?" Wendy asked. "Only the two of us?" Seulgi asked while thinking of another option and Wendy nodded. "Why don't we bring Joohyun unnie?" Seulgi asked Wendy. "But, she's not home yet and we don't know when she'll be back."Wendy said , "We will know if you asked her." Seulgi said with a smirk. Wendy then rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, I'll call her if she wants to join us. But! We need the approval from manager oppa.", "Don't worry, I'll ask him for approval after this." Seulgi said to Wendy.

 

Then, Wendy called Irene, "Joohyun unnie, where are you now?" Wendy asked, "I'm almost done and will come home soon. Why? Are you okay? Is everything fine?" Irene asked. "I'm okay and everything is fine. It's just that, Seulgi and I wanna make an IG live after this for our fifth anniversary so I wanna ask, do you mind joinning us later?", "Well, of course. Why not? I'll go back as soon as possible." Irene said, "Alright then, I'll tell Seulgi later. Be careful on your way back, okay?", "Okay then." Suddenly, "Hey, I miss you." Wendy said with a smile. "I miss you too. Wait for me, okay?"Irene replied. "See you soon!" Wendy smiled. Then, the call ended. 
 

On the other side of the room, Seulgi who heard the conversation just smiled the entire time. Wendy then saw her and asked, "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" , "Because I'm an idiot whose watching another two idiots who's in love while speaking through the phone awhile ago." Seulgi said with the cutest smile on her face. Wendy just ignored her and tried to change the topic. "We need something to celebrate. Do you think any bakery that opens up at this hour?". Seulgi shake her head and said, "I don't think there's any bakery that opens up at this hour, Wendy-ah." "Let's go try and check at the kitchen. Who knows maybe we'll find something we can eat while celebrating?" Seulgi suggested to Wendy. "That's a great idea! Let's go!". Wendy and Seulgi then go to the kitchen. 

 

 

I'm sorry it's so short. Part 2 will be longer. I promise! Please give me some ideas too! Thank you :)