At Dorm

Behind the Curtains

Present day

10:28 am

It's been a peaceful day for the girls. All of them are having their rest time. Joy going back to her family's house. Yeri whose already going out meeting her friends. As well as Seulgi.

 

It's only left the other two in the dorm. Irene whose busy cleaning her room and there's Wendy lying on the sofa in the living room playing with her phone. 

 

After tidying up her room, Irene came out of the room and saw Wendy at the sofa who seemed very focus on the phone. So, she approached her and sat on the floor beside the latter.

 

"Babyyy~" while tapping cutely on Wendy's shoulder.

 

"Hmm?" Wendy replied without looking at the side.

 

Irene pouted and tried again.

 

"Seungwan-ah~" and tapping Wendy's shoulder again.

 

"Yup" still not looking at the sideways.

 

"Yahhhh~" Irene said then snatched Wendy's phone away.

 

Wendy the startled and immediately looked at her side.

 

"Why did you took away my phone?"

 

"Because you didn't pay attention to me" Irene said while crossing her arms.

 

"But, I did answer you"

 

"Yeah but you didn't look at me and that's rude! Hmph!" Irene said and pouted.

 

Wendy gave up and immediately sit up.

 

"Fine, I'm sorry. Come here, sit with me." she said and tapped on the empty space beside her.

 

Despite being sulky, Irene immediately sat beside Wendy and Wendy immediately side hugging her.

 

"What does my baby want?" Wendy said cutely trying to persuade her sulky girlfriend.

 

Irene still being sulky and looking sideways.

 

"Awww. Don't be mad at me~ I'm sorry~" 

 

Wendy then kissed Irene's cheek. Then, her shoulder.

 

"What makes you think you can do that? Did I ask for it?" Irene said with a sulky tone.

 

"You didn't ask for it but I know that you like it." Wendy said with a smirk. 

 

"No, I didn't."

 

"Yes, you did." 

 

"No~"

 

"Yes~"

 

"Argh! Baby!" Irene whinned and slap lightly on Wendy's shoulder.

 

"Ouch! That hurts" Wendy fake pouted and back to smile seeing her girlfriend like that.

 

"I know you can't be mad at me forever" she said with a grin.

 

"I'll be very mad if you ignore me like that again next time." 

 

Wendy suddenly raised her hand to make it seemed like she made an oath, "Okay, okay. I promise not to ignore Ms. Bae Joohyun again and will always focus on her. Ai ai, sir!" and made salute pose.

 

"Aish, this kid."

 

"Hehe~ So, tell me princess. What shall I do for you?"

 

"Hmm.. No one's at home."

 

"Yes, I noticed that."

 

"It's our free time."

 

"Uh-uh. True"

 

"It's only the two of us now"

 

"I can see that. Go on"

 

"Why is she so clueless? Tsk!" Irene thought to herself.

 

"Hey, what is it?" Wendy asked.

 

"Really? Seungwan?"

 

"Really Seungwan what?"

 

"Aish! Aren't you gonna take me out or we're just gonna be here and do nothing?" Irene getting frustrated.

 

"Isn't that good? You can rest more, get some sleep. You know." 

 

Irene can't take it anymore.

 

"Fine, okay. We'll stay home and YOU can sleep all you want."

 

Irene about to get up but Wendy quickly hold her wrist.

 

"Hey, hey. Not too fast, lady. Sit back here."

 

"What now? Got more plans for sleeping?"

 

"Yup. But, not in our bed."

 

Irene looked confused.

 

"What do you mean? Then, where? Here? On a sofa? On the floor?"

 

"No~ Take a look at my phone." Wendy said while pointing at her phone.

 

Irene whose still holding Wendy's phone then opened up the phone and saw a page full with hotels' packages, restaurants and parks. She stares at the phone and didn't say anything.

 

"I was searching for places to go for our dates. It's been a long time since we've gone for a date... An actual date." Wendy explained.

 

"It was meant to be a surprise date but since this little princess here got really mad, I guess I'll just tell you about it, then." Wendy continues.

 

"I did- I didn't get mad. Who said that I'm mad?" Irene tried to defend herself.

 

Wendy giggled, "Sure sure. No one was "mad". Only sulky." Wendy even more.

 

Irene just ignore the tease and quickly changing the subject.

 

"So, where are you taking me, huh?"

 

"Well, let's be fair. I'm not gonna tell you where we're going because you already know that we're going on a date. So, I can only ask you to wear prettily and put on extra perfume" Wendy said the last sentence with a smirk.

 

"What's with the smirk?"

 

Wendy smirks more and raised her eyebrows. 

 

"You ert." Irene said and rolled her eyes.

 

"You like it, though" 

 

"Nooo~ I don't~"

 

"Okay, give me a kiss then?" Wendy pouted.

 

"What makes you think you deserve one?"

 

"Because I deserve it and because I'm taking you out of this dugeon later on and because I'm your precious girlfriend" Wendy said with a puppy eyes.

 

Irene smiled and blushed by her girlfriend's action. She gave up and gave Wendy what she wants.

 

"Now, a cuddle, please~" Irene pleaded cutely.

 

"Who's being a baby now?"

 

"You got your kisses, I deserve my cuddles too."

 

"Fine fine, let's cuddle in our bedroom before we can cuddle "somewhere else".. oops!"

 

"What does that mean?" Irene asked confusedly.

 

"Nothing." then Wendy immediately dragged Irene to the room.

 

 

Short update for you guys! I just wanted to say, congratulations for Red Velvet winning SOTY at AAA. We did it guys! Let's keep streaming for Bad Boy on Spotify. 

Hope you enjoy this short update.