Roller Coaster Feels

Behind the Curtains

Present Day

10:34 am

Wendy kept on wandering back and forth in front of Seulgi and Joy in the living room. The two latters then sigh heavily.

 

"What did you do this time?" Seulgi asked.

 

"I don- I don't know. She just stomps off last night after we finished our schedule. S-she didn't talk to me at all." Wendy explained.

 

"Unnie, there must be something that you did that made Joohyun unnie pissed off. Think carefully."

 

Wendy tried to think of what happened last night but end up getting more headaches by it. "Ugh! I can't think of any.."

 

"Okay, Wannie. Sit yourself down, calm down and relax. I'll make something for you to drink." Seulgi said while getting up and went straight to the kitchen.

 

"Unnie, did you try to talk to Joohyun unnie?"

 

"I did a couple of times but.. I got ignored instead." Wendy said while frowning.

 

Joy sighed. 

 

In the mean time, Seulgi went back to the living room and gave Wendy the drink she made. "Here you go."

 

"Thanks, buddy." Wendy then took a sip and sighed.

 

Suddenly, "Seulgi unnie, where's my drink?" Joy started to complain.

 

"Do it yourself!" 

 

"Seulgi unnie doesn't love me.. huh!" Joy acted sulky.

 

"I didn't say that!" 

 

"So, you do love me?" Joy said while smirking.

 

"I-I didn't say that either.." Seulgi stuttered, as her face blushing red.

 

Joy laughed so hard upon seeing the latter being shy. "Why are you so cute, unnie?" and pinched Seulgi's cheeks playfully, leaving the latter being more embarrased by the action. 

 

Wendy on the hand, just lowkey enjoying the moment of the two.

 

Then, Joy suddenly got up from the sofa, "I'mma head to my room and take a little rest. Seungwan unnie, don't overthink about it. I'm sure you guys will  be fine later. If you need anything, just tell me or Seulgi unnie." and walked off to her room.

 

Meanwhile, Seulgi hasn't recovered from the embarrasment moment. She's still fanning and cooling down herself. 

 

Wendy giggled and asked, "You still haven't told her?"

 

"Huh?" Seulgi seemed clueless.

 

"Seulgi.. "

 

"W-what do you mean? Tell her what?"

 

Wendy leaned a bit closer to Seulgi, "You know what I mean." she said in a small tone.

 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, Seungwan. I'll head to my room. Just go to my room if you need anything." Seulgi said and headed straight to her room.

 

Wendy shook her head and just smiled at the latter. Then, she took the last sip of her drink and got up to the kitchen to wash it.

 

As soon as she finished washing her mug, the sound of the front door opened. Turns out it was Irene who just came back.

 

Wendy tried to approach the latter, "Hey, how's work?" but no aswer. As the latter went straight to her room. Wendy immediately followed the latter.

 

Wendy then, locked the door behind her. "Look, if there's something, I did wrong, just tell me. You can't just be quiet like this and expect me to figure it out on my own. Just tell me, what's wrong?"

 

Irene sighed as she took off her jacket and put it on the bed. "Just give me time, Seungwan. I'm tired."

 

"No, you're not. You're holding back everything right now. You can't fool me, Joohyun."

 

"Seungwan, please. I don't wanna argue, okay? I'm tired and I need sleep. Just- give me some space and time. You can sleep in your own room tonight."

 

"Wh-what? Why?!" Wendy said in disbelief.

 

"You heard me." as Irene lay herself down on the bed and closed her eyes.

 

Wendy wanted to voice up again but held back and looked at the latter one last time as she left the room with a heavy heart.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'm sorry, Joohyun.."

 

"If you take another step forward, I swear, Seungwan.."

 

"SEUNGWAN!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Irene gasps from her sleep and immediately opened her eyes. She then, sat up right away. As soon as she came back to her sense, she looked at the time on her phone it was already 5 o'clock in the evening. She then realised that was literally a bad dream she was experiencing.

 

"Ugh! My head hurts so bad.." Irene said to herself.

 

Then, Irene got up from her bed and went straight to shower. 

 

After a long bath, Irene came out of the shower. Suddenly, something caught her attention. There's a little blue note on her bed. So, she took it and read it.

 

"Hey there, beautiful lady. 

It's been a couple of hours since we've talked. I miss you. 

Please, don't be mad :(

I love you <3 - cute gf seungwan xx"

 

"This kiddo.." Irene said while a smile appeared on her face out of her realization.

 

Irene put the little note on the side table of her bed and went to put on her clothes. 

 

After she finished getting ready, she walked out of her room and went straight to the kitchen. Then, she saw Seulgi in the kitchen probably making some dinner.

 

"Oh, Seulgi ah.." 

 

"Hey, unnie. Do you want some?"

 

"Nahhh.. I'll make some later."

 

"Okay." Seulgi said as she nodded. She seemed to wanted to ask something but held back and continued to cook her meal.

 

Irene on the other hand, just poured water in her mug and drank it. As soon as she finished drinking, she washed the mug and went back to her room.

 

She then, took her phone, unlocked it and click on Wendy's contact. Irene seemed to hesitate but then, she braven herself and pressed call. 

 

Not long after the ringing tone, Wendy picked up the call. But, it was silent. Irene started to wonder why was it so silent.

 

"H-hello?" Irene nervously said.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I-I'm sorry.."

 

It became silent again.

 

"C-can you come to my roo-"

 

The call cut off suddenly. Irene wonders why then not long after that, someone opened her door in a rush way and turns out it was Wendy.

 

"What took you so long, huh?" Wendy said while locking the door behind her.

 

"Why did you cut off the call? That's so rude you know?"

 

"And?" as Wendy slowly walked to Irene's bed.

 

"A-and I'm older th-than you."

 

"So?" Wendy said in a gentle tone as she bend down to face Irene who sat on her bed with a slight blushing cheeks as she tried to avoid eye-contact with Wendy.

 

"S-so so, don't do th-that again." Irene couldn't really said things properly as she felt so nervous that Wendy actually looked straight into her eyes.

 

*slaps*

 

"Ouch! That hurts!" as Wendy brushed her arm to ease the pain.

 

"You came too close. I felt nervous, okay?"

 

"I was trying to be romantic.." Wendy said while pouted.

 

"You're just being creepy.." 

 

Wendy continued being pouty and Irene secretly liking how cute Wendy looked like.

 

"Stop being pouty. Sit here." Irene said as she patted the space beside her.

 

Then, Irene reached Wendy's hands to hold it. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't acted that way.." Irene said while her head lowered.

 

"Joohyun.."

 

"I got jealous.. I don't like it.. I don't like it when you looked at her like that."

 

"H-her?" Wendy got surprised and stuttered.

 

"The staff that you were with yesterday.."

 

"I-I.. Hey.. Look at me." Wendy said while trying to lift up Irene's head.

 

"You know it means nothing, right?"

 

"I know.. I just.. don't like it when you looked at someone the same way you looked at me."

 

"Joohyun.. Listen to me. This eyes will always look for you. This heart..." as Wendy bring Irene's hand to her chest.

 

"..will always belong to you and this hand.." as Wendy intertwined their hands together.

 

".. will always be the one to hold yours. You don't have to be afraid. I am all yours, Bae Joohyun." Wendy said while smiling so genuinely.

 

"Seungwan.." Irene was close to tearing up.

 

"You found parts of me I didn't know existed and something in you, I found love. A love that completes the missing part of me"

 

Irene couldn't hold it anymore so she pulled Wendy into a tight hug. "I love you so much, Son Seungwan.." while sobbing in Wendy's shoulder.

 

"I love you more, Bae Joohyun."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go, fellas. Tell me how was it? An update for you guys since we're gonna get a trailer of Wendy dubbing as Queen Poppy later. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Spread good vibes and positivities everyone. Stay safe!