Throwback (First Met)

Behind the Curtains

7:55 am

Irene woke up from a good night sleep. Positioned herself to the side and saw Wendy who were still in her dreamland. She caressed her face softly not to wake the latter up. "You sleep so well, Seungwan-ah." She thought to herself with a smile. "What do I do if we didn't meet 6 years ago.." suddenly she remembered about how they met 6 years ago.

 

Throwback (6 years ago)

Irene's POV 

Irene and the girls were practicing in the practice room. Seulgi practiced her dance moves non-stop. Joy, who were panting so hardly trying to catch up Seulgi's energy whose practicing non-stop. Yeri just gives up and sat on the floor also hardly breath during the time. On the other hand, Irene practiced the dance moves but couldn't catch up anymore and sat down with Yeri. 
 

Suddenly, the door opened. "Okay, girls. Stop for awhile. Meet the new girl. Son Seungwan." staff oppa introduced to the girls. 
 

All the girls gather in front of the new girl. Seulgi approched first, "Hi, my name's Kang Seulgi. Just call me Seulgi" with her infamous bear smile. Then, Joy continues, "Hello, my name's Park Sooyoung. You can call me Sooyoung or Joy. Nice to meet you!" Joy said. "Hi. My name is Kim Yeri. I'm the maknae." Yeri said with a smile. Last but not least, "Hello, I am Bae Joohyun. Nice to meet you, Son Seungwan." and smiled. 


Irene didn't think much about it but she thought the new girl was really cute. Finally, the new girl speak up, "Hello, I am Son Seungwan. I came from Canada. Nice to meet you. Please guide me well." the new girl said with a big smile.

 

"Really? You're from Canada?!" Joy asked eagerly. "Yes. I am" the new girl replied happily. Joy then approched the girl and Seulgi joined her. Yeri then came to joined the two. Irene just stood there watching them getting excited to meet the new girl.

 

After the meeting, the girls went back to practice. They teached the new girl the dance moves that they have been practicing for hours. Seulgi volunteered to teach the girl and the girl just followed. Meanwhile, Irene watched the two of them and thought to herself, "She seems nice." and then she kept on practicing. After hours of practicing. They were allowed to go back to the dorm and take a rest. 
 

Next day.

Irene came to the practice room earlier than the others. So, she opened the door and saw the new girl was already there and already practicing the dance moves from yesterday. "Oh. Hi! You're early." Seungwan said and waved to Irene. "Hey, yeah. I usually wanted to practice on my own so I can focus more. You're early too?" Irene asked. "Yup. Me too! I wanted to be able to catch up because I know I've so much more left behind." Seungwan explained. "I see. Well, since we both here. Let's practice together, shall we?" Irene asked. "Yes! That sounds great!" Seungwan said excitingly. 
 

So, they practiced and practiced for almost 2 hours. They stopped and sat down. Letting themselves breathe and rest. Seungwan then spoke up, "Hey, I'm so hungry. Wanna go eat?" she asked. Irene then looked at her, "What do you wanna eat? We should go get something before the staffs come here to check on us." Irene said. "I feel like I wanna eat toebokkie." Irene's eyes widdened, "You like toebokkie too?!" her voice volumes up from excitement. "Yes! You like it too?" Seungwan asked. "That's my favourite food! Let's go get some!" Irene then stood up and hold her hand out and Seungwan took it. Then, they went out to get some toebokkie and went back to the practice room. 
 

Since then, they both gets closer and closer. They talked about alot of things and found each other's similarities. They gain bond from that day and until now still getting stronger. 
 

----------------------------------------------

8:10 am

After the remembrance of the day, Irene came off to reality and felt thankful to the day she met the girl who were still in a deep sleep. She looked at the girl once again, kissed her forehead softly and smiled.Then, she got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up. 
 


 

Hello, peeps! Who wants Wendy's POV of this? Let me know! ;) you guys can follow me on Twitter! It's @tae2309 . Thank you guys for supporting this stories <3