Our Morning

Behind the Curtains

Hi, how are you guys feeling? I'm back. Maybe it's a little too late to say happy new year but HAPPY NEW YEAR, Luvies. I'm still a little sad about Wendy but life goes on. I know she will be back soon so, I hope this year will be full of happiness and both Red Velvet and Reveluvs can be healthier. Especially, our Wendy. It's a day closer to her full recovery. The girls too have worked hard for both their comeback and tour. Let's cheer them up to the fullest! 

Now, let's continue the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

7:45 am

Lights were slightly came through from the curtains in the room. That made Irene woke up and stretched out. Positioned herself to the side and tapped the empty space beside her.

 

"Where is she?" Irene thought to herself.

 

Then, she reached out for her phone at the side to look at the time. "So early.." she said to herself. Then, she put the phone away and get up from the bed. She walked towards the balcony and saw how the place looked like in the morning.

 

"This place is so..." 

 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" 

 

Wendy said from behind while slowly hugging Irene that made her a little startled.

 

"Oh- hey, you're up early. I woke up and didn't see any body lying beside me. I thought I was being kidnapped." Irene said sarcastically and pouted.

 

Wendy giggles at what her lover said. 

 

"Well, at least you are being kidnapped to this kind of place." Wendy said while raising her eyebrows and chuckled.

 

Irene shakes her head and rolled her eyes.

 

"Anyways, good morning, princess." Wendy said and gave a peck on Irene's right cheeks.

 

Irene blushed a bit. "Good morning, Prince Wendy."

 

"Hmm.. Shall we go take a shower, now? Princess gotta smell good, though" Wendy chuckled.

 

A glare has been made but the chuckle still continues. Then, Irene decided to hit Wendy on the arm.

 

"Ouch ouch! Babyyy, that hurts." Wendy said while pouting.

 

"Deserve" 

 

"Okay okay, let's go shower. May I?" Wendy held out her hand like a prince.

 

8:30 am

 

So, they came out of the lovely shower. But then,Wendy rushed out to find something at the walking closet. Then, she came out bringing a pair of clothing. It's a handmade luxurious white dress.

 

She then, held it out in front of Irene, "This is for you."

 

Irene looked confused. "For me?"

 

Wendy nodded and smiled.

 

Irene then, took it and looked at it from up to down.

 

"B-but--"

 

"No buts. Go inside and get ready."

 

Irene trying to say something but held back because she knew that wasn't going to get anywhere. So, she obeyed.

 

Then, Irene went into the closet to get ready.

 

Minutes after that

 

Irene had finished getting ready. She really looked like a princess. Then, she open the door slowly and there's Wendy looking so dreamy and charming in her full white suit. Wendy then looked at the latter and thought to herself, "you're stunning.. "

 

Wendy then, bowed in manners and held out her hand like a prince.

 

"You are looking very stunning this beautiful morning, princess." said the greasy latter.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Irene stutter.

 

Wendy smiled and said, "Shall we begin our day, princess?"

 

Without wasting time, Irene took Wendy's hand and walked out of the room. They went down and went straight ahead to the dining table. Wendy then, being a gentle-wen she is pulled out the chair and allow the other latter to sit.

 

"Why are you being so greasy today?" Irene asked.

 

"I may sound like I was being a playful-greasy-cheesy like you always know but today.. I just want you to know that.. I am not" says Wendy with a serious but a calm tone.

 

Irene got taken aback and feeling confused as to why did the latter said so. Just then, a lady came out out from the kitchen and brought 2 plates of a fancy meal. 

 

"Enjoy." said the lady.

 

Both Irene and Wendy smiled and nodded to the lady.

 

And so, they started eating. But, Irene seems uneasy and Wendy noticed it. Then, she hold Irene's hand.

 

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

 

Irene nodded slowly,"I am.. Just.. Umm.."

 

"Is there something bothering you? If there is, just tell me about it."

 

Irene stayed silent.

 

Then, Wendy got up from her seat and approached Irene at her side.

 

"I'm sorry if you uncomfortable with the way I act just now.. I-"

 

"No no! It's okay, I was just taken aback by what you were saying and it makes me overthink sometimes."

 

"Oh.. Umm actually, there's a reason why I said that earlier."

 

Irene looked confused. "What do you mean?"

 

Wendy took a deep breath and suddenly kneeled down to Irene.

 

Irene was surprised at the action of the latter. "Wh-what are you doing, Seungwan?"

 

"I've been thinking about this a lot. I-"

 

"S-son Seungwan..."

 

Then, Wendy pull out something from her pocket. It was a ring box.

 

"I've been thinking about this a lot. I've been thinking about should I do it or should I not."

 

"Is-is she proposing?" Irene thought to herself.

 

"I know we've discussing not to have these kind of things for each other but.. I can't help it. I want you to have it with you, Joohyun." as Wendy open the box and showed it to Irene.

 

"Will you accept this promise ring?"

 

Irene was speechless but then she nodded slowly.

 

"Yes, I will." and smiled.

 

Then, Wendy pulled out the ring from the box and put the ring on Irene's finger. And Irene did the same. Wendy then, stood up and held both of Irene's hands.

 

"Thank you for accepting it, my love."

 

"No, thank YOU for doing it. Knowing how afraid I am for having too much attach for these things.. "

 

"No, Joohyun. I did it because I trust us. We've been through so many obstacles and I know there's still a long way to go for both of us. I trust you, Joohyun. Do you trust me?"

 

Irene didn't answer immediately and stayed silent.

 

"..Joohyun?"

 

"I do. I trust you." then Wendy pulled Irene into a hug.

 

"You don't have to be afraid. I won't go anywhere. I'll stay by your side for a long time, Joohyun-ah."

 

Irene hugged Wendy so tightly, "I love you so much, Seungwan.." and tears fell on her face.

 

"I love you more.."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't much and I had this draft for over a month already but couldn't finish it. I'll write more in the future. A little gift for you guys on Wendy's birthday! 

Happy Wendy Day! Please send her lots of love on her birthday, luvies. See you guys other time! <3