Our Night

Behind the Curtains

5:30 pm

They arrived at a park. It's only a few people in the park. So, the driver opened the doors for them and they came out. 
 

"Shall we?" Wendy held out her hand again and Irene immediately took it.

 

Then, they started walking to the park.

 

"Where did you find this place?" Irene asked while looking around.

 

"Did you not like it?" 

 

"No no! I love it, it's so beautiful."

 

"I'm glad you like it. This place is not that crowded. It's peaceful and we will able to see sunsets soon." Wendy explained.

 

"Sunsets?! Really?" Irene getting excited.

 

"Yes, baby. Let's walk there." 
 

And they walked while holding hands. A few people passing by but seems not to recognise any of them so, they feel secure to walk hand in hand.

 

Then, they stopped at a bench and took a seat. They were literally facing where the sunsets was.

 

"It's so peaceful here." Irene said while closing her eyes. 
 

Wendy then looked at Irene and just reminiscing her face and stared so deeply while the latter still closing her eyes. 
 

Not long after that, Irene opened her eyes and she faced Wendy. Wendy startled and looked away. Irene saw it and she was in confusion.

 

"Hey? Are you okay?" Irene asked.

 

"Ye-yeah yeah. I'm okay." Wendy said and smiled genuinely.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

Wendy then, held Irene's hand and put it on her chest.

 

"Trust me, I am. You're here with me. Of course I am okay and I am very happy that we get to be alone like this." Wendy said and looked into Irene's eyes so deeply.

 

Irene nodded and smiled so lovingly at Wendy. 
 

"Now, let's enjoy the view before we go to the next destination for our date" 
 

Irene smiled and turned to face the sunsets.
 

Then, Wendy suddenly stood up. 
 

"Oh! I forgot something to bring. I'll be right back, you just stay here. Alright?"

 

Then, she ran off without a second thought and Irene just looks confused.

 

"This kid... really.." Irene sighed and faced the sunsets once again. 
 

Out of the blue, there's one guy approaching Irene, stood in front of her and held out a bouquet of roses. 
 

"This is for you, miss." and hand it to Irene then he started walking away. 
 

"W-wait! Hey!" Irene tried to stop that guy but he was already out of side.

 

Then, she looked at the roses and saw a card. So, she opened it and there's something written in it.

 

People say,

"Someday you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life"

And I think I've found "the one". The one who I first saw after I opened my eyes in the morning and the one who I last saw before I closed my eyes in the night. 
 

You are the one, Bae Joohyun. The one that I want to watch the sunrise with and the one who I want to be with when the sun is set. 
 

I love you, Joohyun. It's always been you. Every second, every minute, every hour, everyday, every night and forever. I love you.

 

Sincerely,

Theloveofyourlife<3

 

Irene was so speechless after reading the card. Tears of joy fell down. Then, suddenly Wendy came and kneel down.

 

"I love you, Bae Joohyun."


Wendy held Irene's hand and kissed it.

 

"There's not a single minute that I would never not love you. I will take care of you until my last breath" 

 

"I-I love you too, Seungwan." Irene said while sobbing.

 

Wendy then, wiped the tears and smiled at Irene.

 

"I-I think make up's gone."

 

Wendy giggled and say, "Nah, baby. You still looked pretty."

 

"You liar." Irene said and push Wendy lightly.

 

Wendy laughs and say, "Now, come on. Let us enjoy the sunset for the last time before we go."

 

Irene just nodded. 
 

After 5 minutes of watching the sunsets. They decided to leave and went to the next destination.

 

In the car.

"How long did you prepared all of this? Hmm?" Irene suddenly asked.

 

"Umm... Quite some time." Wendy was at it again with the short reply.

 

"Seungwan-ah..."

 

"Baby, I'll tell you everything later. I promise." 
 

So, Irene just let it be and tried to not think about it.

 

7:00 pm

They've arrived at the destination. Irene looked around and couldn't really see anything because of how dark it was. Then, the car stopped in front of one big gates. Not long after that, the gates opened and they went in to the place.

 

"Seungwan-ah, where is this place? Why does it looked so scary?" Irene asked and held tight onto Wendy's hand.

 

"Don't worry, baby. You'll see it in a bit."

 

Then, the car stopped once again but this time it's in front of the main door of the place. The driver went out of the car and opened the door for them.

 

They stepped out of the car and Wendy held onto Irene's hand.

 

"Trust me." Wendy said while looking at Irene.

 

After that, they walked to the front door. The door opened and they saw 2 ladies who opened it and smiled to them.

 

"Welcome, Miss Bae and Miss Son. Let me lead you the way." Said one of the ladies and started walking.

 

Irene looked at the place and was so amazed. The place looked so luxurious and fancy. 
 

"Where did you find this place?" Irene said in a small tone.

 

"Secret" Wendy replied shortly.

 

"Again?" Irene thought to herself.

 

Then, they finally reached at a place. It's the dining room.

 

"Please, have a sit. Food will be ready in the short time." Said the lady with a smile.


Both of them nodded and said, "Thank you" with a smile.

 

"Do you like the place?" Wendy suddenly asked.

 

"I-I mean. Of course, it looks very fancy and so... romantic. With the candles and a flower-"

 

Then, a romantic music started playing in the background. 
 

"and a romantic music is playing." Irene finishes her sentence.

 

"Well, originally. I planned to have a band playing it for us but come to think of it. It's too crowded and I don't want other people to interrupt our time together." Wendy explained.

 

"But, the two ladies?"

 

"They are only here just for a few hours and then they'll go home. Then, tomorrow they'll come again to serve us breakfast."

 

"How many are they in this house?"

 

"They aren't that many, Joohyun-ah. There some in the kitchen and some upstairs taking care of our special place after we finished our dinner."

 

Irene just nodded.

 

After the dinner

The earlier lady both Wendy and Irene to upstairs. They then stood in front of one of the room.

 

"Here we are." the lady said with a smile and leave.

 

Suddenly, the door opened. There's another two ladies who welcomed them.

 

"Hello, miss. Come in. We've prepared everything. Enjoy your night." says the ladies then they went out and closed the door.

 

Wendy and Irene were very stunned at how beautiful the room is.

 

"Woah... I didn't know they would prepare it like this." said Wendy.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah..." Wendy said. Then, she grabbed Irene's hand and went to the balcony. 
 

At the balcony, they stood side by side looking at the sky full of stars. The moon shined so bright that night.

 

"I can't believe we could actually spent our time like this." Irene said facing Wendy. 
 

"Me too, Joohyun-ah.. I've always dreamt of spending times with you like this and now it happened and I feel extremely happy." Wendy said with a biggest smile on her face.

 

Wendy then pulled Irene closer. Cupped her face and plant a kiss on her lips. 
 

"It's our night." Wendy said in a small tone then continue to kiss Irene. 
 

"I love.. you" Irene said in between the kiss.

 

Minutes after their loving moments, they decided to went inside and lay in bed together.

 

"So, you've promised me to tell me everything about our date. How long did you plan all of these?" Irene finally asked.

 

"Well... I would say. 2 months? Maybe." Wendy said and shrugged. 
 

"2 months?!" 
 

"Well maybe almost 2 months.. I don't actually remember but yeah."

 

"How come I didn't notice anything?"

 

"Because I'm good at hiding?" Wendy said and raised her eyebrows with a smirk.

 

Irene just rolled her eyes. "Yeah right"

 

"Honestly, I've got some help from a certain people so that's why it makes it easier to accomplish it."

 

"Mind telling me who, now?"

 

"Well.... okay, I'll tell you."

 

Flashback (2 months ago)

Wendy whose walking back and forth in the room looking so stressed out about something. Seulgi then, knocked on the door.

 

"Come in!" Wendy said.

 

"Okay, girl. Why are you wandering back and forth like this? What's the matter?"

 

"Okay, look. I was thinking about making a plan date for me and Irene but I don't actually know what to do?"

 

"What's so hard? Take her out to eat and went to the park. I thought you guys usually do that..? No?"

 

"Here's the thing. I.. I don't want to go out on a simple date this time. I want it to be more... special."

 

"Is there a special occasion that you wanna do?"

 

"Umm... Not really, it's just that. I feel like we both deserve to have a special date, you know. Once in awhile." 
 

Seulgi nodded slowly.

 

"Got an idea?"

 

"Umm... Try think about something that Joohyun unnie like?"

 

"She-she likes simple things like went to the park, eat at the restaurants, watch movies you know just like other couples do."

 

"I see.. What if, you did something to that "simple" things to be extraordinary?"

 

"W-what do you mean?"

 

"You know, take for example like the park. Change the location of the park and make something special over there..."

 

Wendy stayed silent for a bit while thinking.

 

"That's actually a great idea!"

 

"Really? I was just... bluntly said that-"

 

"No! It was brilliant! Plus, I think I know who I'm going to ask for a favour." Wendy said.

 

"Who?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie"

 

"Oohhh.. That's actually not a bad idea. I'm sure, unnie will help."

 

"But, before that. I was thinking about hiring a driver for us." Wendy said while looking at Seulgi intensely.

 

"Uhhh... Why are you looking at me like that? N-no.. no. I don't want to be your driver. You're my good friend but no."

 

"Why? Pleaseeeee" Wendy whinned.

 

"Nope!"

 

"Pleaseee" 

 

"No, Seungwan-ah"

 

"Pleaseeee, Seulgi-ah"

 

"Seungwan-ah.."

 

"Seulgi-shi?" Wendy said while pleaded with a puppy eyes.

 

"I'll help you-"

 

"Yeay!!"

 

"Nah nah. Let me finish. I'll help you find another driver."

 

"Why? Who?"

 

"Because I don't want to be your driver and I'll give you his number later. Don't worry, he's a good friend of mine."

 

"Why don't- but- okay. But can we trust him not to expose about Joohyun and I.."

 

"Trust me. He's a trustworthy. I've known him for so long. He won't expose you."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"A thousand percent sure"

 

"Okay, if you said so." 
 

After Seulgi left the room, Wendy picked up her phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie.. I need your help."

 

"Ohh.. What is it, Wendy-ah?"

 

"Do you know any private park here?"

 

"Private park? What's the occasion?"

 

"Ummm... uh.. it's uhh.." 

 

Taeyeon suddenly laughed. "Are you taking Joohyun out?"

 

"Y-yeahhh.."

 

"I see.. Well, I know this one place. Tiffany and I used to go there a lot. I'll send you the location later."

 

"Really?! Thank you so much, unnie!! Oh my God!"

 

Taeyeon laughed once again. "It's nothing. Don't worry. Are you sure you only want to bring Joohyun to the park?"

 

"Well.. I'm trying to find a great hotel for us to stay for the night but it's really hard to find that's really a private one"

 

"I tell you what. Why don't you bring her to somewhere more like a house or a mansion maybe? Like you can have the whole place to yourself."

 

Wendy became silent a bit.

 

"Why didn't I thought about that though?! Argh!"

 

"Relax, Wendy-ah. I'll help you find a place for you both."

 

"What? No-no it's okay. I-I can manage that, unnie-"

 

"It's okay, Wendy-ah. Unnie will help you. All you have to think about now is what do you wanna do and make something for Joohyun. The rest let unnie handle it. Alright?"

 

"Are you sure unnie? I don't want to burden you-"

 

"Don't worry, it's nothing. As long as you both enjoy it. Okay? Unnie have to go now. I'll text you the details later. See you, Wendy."

 

"Thank you, unnie. See you."

 

End of the conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
 

"Wowww... You've got great helpers, huh?" Irene said.

 

"Of course!"

 

"I wonder why Seulgi didn't want to be the driver.."

 

Wendy stayed silent then speak up.

 

"Maybe she doesn't want to be awkward you know."

 

"Yeah. That makes sense."

 

"Yeah... " Wendy said. Suddenly, she stared at the ceiling and started thinking about something.

 

Flashback again 

After agreeing about the driver thing. Wendy looking at Seulgi intensely again.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that again, Seungwan-ah?"

 

"Tell me the truth. Why don't you want to be our driver, Seulgi-ah?"

 

"I-I just don't. Plus, it's your date. Why would I be there too? Haha" Seulgi said with a nervous laugh.

 

"You still have feelings for Joohyun unnie, don't you?"

 

"Seungwan-ah.. I-I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"Don't lie to me... Seulgi-ah."

 

Seulgi then took a deep breath a let it out heavily.

 

"Seungwan-ah.. Even if I still had feelings for her. Nothing's gonna change. She's yours now. You don't have to worry."

 

"N-no no. It's not your fault. It's my fault, I forced you to be our driver. I sh- I shouldn't have forced you about that- I-"

 

"Seungwan, look at me. You don't have to worry about me. The most important thing now is that. She's yours. Make her happy. She's happy with you, Seungwan-ah. She chose you. Remember that." 
 

"B-but-"

 

"No buts. Now, be happy. Okay? I need to go out. I'm meeting Jisoo. Look, it's gonna be a great date for you two. Fighting! See ya!" Seulgi said while heading out of the room.

 

Wendy just nodded slowly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Irene looked at Wendy and snapped her fingers. Made Wendy startled and confused.

 

"What are you thinking about?" 

 

"Oh! Ummm.. N-nothing. I'm just thinking about how great our night is." 
 

"Are you sure you're thinking about that or you're thinking about someone else huh?"

 

"Wh-what?! No no! Come on, baby. I'm with you. Of course I'm gonna think about you."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes, baby. I'm sure. Now, let's take a bath and change into our pajamas." Wendy said while getting out of the bed.

 

"Now? B-but I still wan-"

 

"We'll continue more than this after that" Wendy said with a smirk.

 

"You ert!"

 

Wendy then dragged Irene to the bathroom and made their night a meaningful night.

 

 

There you go. Sorry for the late update. But, here it is. 
Tell me how it is. I'm still lack of a lot of things when it comes to writing so I hope you can bear with me. 
Also, you can give some suggestions for me to improve my writings and some ideas if you want ^^