Chapter 8 - Mid-Night Stroll

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3/4 Updates^^

 

Jiu Pov

"That's not me, THAT WAS YOU," I said before charging at her with my sword, suddenly a flash of black engulfed her asking me to stop in my tracks. Then everything disappeared, it was just me left in a blank white room. In a blink of an eye, I was standing in a thrown room, it was a wreak, pillars have fallen, red carpet ripped, windows were broken. I noticed a mirror, I went to stand in front of it to see I was wearing a pink dress, my eyes were blue and my hair was still blonde.

"I won't let you get away with this" I turned round to see Yoohyeon....but there's something different. She was....dark, I sense a very negative aura around her. Her hair was blue, her eyes were dark, she was wearing all black, just like the other me.

"Yoohyeon...." I called out, I walked towards her, I reached out for her but she moved backward. "I don't understand," I said holding my hand out, she drew her sword

"You, You took her from me, she was the love of my life, I didn't care what others think anymore. we were happy, we were going to run away far away and live in the forest, just the two of us" Yoohyeon said choking on her tears.

"I didn't do anything," I said stepping backward, "I don't know what you're saying" 

"Give me my Minji back," Yoohyeon said charging at me with her sword, I acted quick and blocked it with my sword. I stumbled back as she kept attacking, I'm amazed by how I can keep up with her. "Why aren't you attacking me" she screamed, something snapped inside me and I throw a slash at her. I don't understand why I'm fighting her, I don't know what I have done, I don't want to fight her because I...

*Stab*

I stared at the person in front of me, her eyes, they were hers but it was different. It was her eyes but it was clouded with a dark aura. It hurts so much, Yoohyeon, it hurts. 

 

"UGH" I jotted from my spot, what was that. I looked around, I was in the hallway of the secret underground base, my hand still clenched onto the sword. I freaked out and got up leaving the sword on the floor. I ran out of the underground base quickly closing it up. I securely locked the front door and started walking home, a faint of dizziness struck me as I recalled my dream. I still don't understand, why did she want to kill me, who did I take from her, why were we in that room.

"Haha" 

A giggle broke me from my thoughts, I looked around to see a group of people walking my direction, to my surprise, it was Irene's group of friends. Oh no.

"Hey look, is that a lost rabbit I see," Irene said pointing at me with a smirk, "why don't we help her find her way back home, I'm sure she's very frightened" with that said Irene's group of friends started to charge at me, I quickly ran the other way back to my new house. I got to the front door only to realize my keys weren't in my pockets anymore. a loud bang was heard making me fall to my knees followed by a series of laughter.

"Hey look, she ran right into our base" Irene, laughed. I looked at her surprised, but this is my house. she walked closer chucking a rock at me "That's right Bunny, this is our clubhouse you've run into, who knows maybe we'll trap you in a creepy dark room for the rest of the night"

"W-what are y-you even saying, t-this is m-my house," I said defensively, they just laughed.

of"Are you kidding me, this place has been left abandoned for years" she laughed, she walked up to me and pulled me by my hair. I struggled to get out of her grip as she throws a punch on my cheek. Out of nowhere, a flash of light separated me from her grip. I fell on the floor still confused about what just happened. I look beside me, in shock there is was the sword, it was next to me. I took it out of its case as I pointed it towards Irene and her group.

"You wouldn't dare" Irene spat

"POLICE STAY WERE YOU ARE" officers started to swarm around us, my Uncle then appeared from the bushes.

"That's her, she's my niece," he said to one of the officers, the officers proceeded to handcuff Irene and her group of friends while my uncle came and hugged me, I dropped the sword and hugged him back, I was so scared. We were all at the police station investigating the situation, in the end, Irene and her group of friends were charged with trespassing after they found out that I do indeed own the house. I found out that I had left my phone in the house and everyone had tried to call me several times and therefore grow worried when I did not answer. I'm just happy that they arrived in time because I seriously did not know what to do at all, although they didn't take the sword away from me for some reason, I was hoping they did because I didn't want is near me. 

 

-------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

 

Siyeon woke up around midnight feeling an unbelievable thirst in . She walked downstairs quietly grabbing a glass of water and gulped it down quickly. She continued to drag her feet back upstairs to her bedroom sitting down on her com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter