Chapter 6 - Her

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1/4 Updates^^

 

Jiu POV

My parents had made me sit down on the couch while Mum went to make some drinks

"Please tell me what's going on, who's Minji I keep hearing her name" I frustrating said

"We will tell you, I just didn't think it would be this soon," dad said

"They're coming," mum said coming in from the kitchen and sat next to me

"Sweetie just know whatever you're about to hear, we both love you very much" mum began while dad sat there quietly "You-, where do we start. Jiu we are not your Biological parents". I looked at them shocked, what

"We were going to tell you when you turned 18 but I guesses have to tell you now. Your real name is Kim Minji, from what we know you and your family went to visit your uncle's family when you were seven and- and the place caught on fire. I don't know how your parents died but all I know is after your Uncle safely saved your auntie he came back for your family. You and your uncle survived a seven-floor fall but in the process, you lost your memories. You were sent to an orphan around 7 months after the incident and that's where we met you" mum explained, suddenly dad comes and hugged me tight and wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry Jiu, it was my fault," he said and knees down "I was with my mates in his apartment, we were drunk. He had the pan on for god knows why we had eventually forgotten about it and it caught on fire. My friend then dropped his cigarette which then caused the furniture to catch on fire. We all panicked and fled the building screaming fire. As we got outside all of a sudden his apartment blows up, we panic we were shocked and we risked other peoples safety. I regret drinking I could have stopped it. Out of everyone in the apartment, 27 people died and 2 were your parents. I'm so sorry Jiu"

I'm in the sate of shock, I couldn't believe it. Tears started trickling down my eyes, I hugged them both as I cried.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang stopping all movement in the house, I looked at them and they looked at me.

"I'll go and get the door" mum said and got up

"Your Uncle is a policeman and his been looking for you quite sometime now," dad said and stared off to the coriander. My eye of vision quickly followed, I stared in shock as a familiar face came into view.

"I-I knew it," she said, I felt myself getting dizzy the room is spinning.

"JIU"

——————————————

"Minji, how are you today," a small little girl asked

"I'm quite fine, you" I replied

"I'm doing amazing" she hugged me "I will miss you"

"Me too, but hey look on the bright side we get to spend a vacation with each other before we separate" I patted her head

"Promise me when we get older you will come and find me" she held out her pinky, I nodded and smiled making a pinky promise with her.

"MINJI, MINJI WHERE ARE YOU" I heard a scream, I scream back. Hot it's hot everywhere, fire, burning, I'm scared.

"MINJI, NO MINJI DON'T LET GO"

"NOOOO"

I violently jotted up from the bed. Breath Jiu, Breath. It was just a nightmare, it's ok. Who was that girl, did I know her.

"MINJI IS EVERYTHING OK" mum ran into my room looking worried, I looked at her still huffing but nodded. She came up to me and hugged me patting my back to calm me down.

"Mum" I started, she looked at me but nodded. "Why did you name me Jiu, why didn't you keep my name" she looked at me and sighed and sat in my bed.

"Jiu, you might not remember this but when you were young even mentioning the name Minji would send you into a panic attack. You would squeeze into the most impossible to fit in the corner and stay there for at least half a day. The kids use to bully you and it was the quickest way to get a reaction out of you so we named you Jiu and never spoke of the name again." She explained my hair, I hugged her tightly letting my tears out.

"You ready to come out Jiu," Mum asked, I hesitated but nodded. We walked down the stairs and made our way to the couch.

"G-Good a-a-afternoon n-n-nurse...Kim" I greeted, she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter