Chapter 13- Utopia

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1/3 of Updates 24/2/2020

3rd Person POV 

747 B.C Years ago (4 Mouths after Minji's death)

"DongDong" Handong turned around and immediately went to Bora assist. Bora was holding a basket of apples that she had picked from Siyeon's apple tree.

"Thank you," Bora said handing the basket to Handong, they walked quietly back to Siyeon's Mansion. As they walked Handong got a strong sense that something was wrong, there was just a gut feeling that something might have happened to Yoohyeon but she couldn't put her finger on it. Of course, Yoohyeon had been visiting her to see how she was going but with just the look in her eyes, Handong could tell that something had happened. Bora reached out her hand and held Handong's and smiled, Handong nodded and smiled back. Handong had grown very fond of Bora, in her eyes, Bora reminded her of Minji. After Bora and Siyeon had found out what had happened to her and how Minji died, they were both very comforting and supportive of her, they vowed to never let leave her alone. In the mornings, Handong followed Sua around like a little duckling helping her with everything but in the afternoons she would help Siyeon go hunting and collect resources. Then when the evenings came she would go to the river bank and observe her surroundings with Gahyeon, they would talk a lot about family and joke around until Yubin was done with her duties. To Handong they were like the happy family she never had, her only wish was that Minji was there with her. 

Handong started to shed a tear 'Minji why'

Bora was quick to notice and rubbed her thumb on Handongs intertwined hands.

"Is it Minji?" she asked, Handong just nodded

"Handong don't cry, Please I promise we will be by your side forever," Bora said and hugged her tight. 

"Thank You Unnie, I am very thankful to you and Siyeon Unnie" Handong said hugging Bora back. They then continued walking when Bora started to feel dizzy, she was stumbling over her own feet before Handong had held her arm to stabilize her. 

"Unnie?" Handong called out concerned "we're almost there"

Bora smiled and nodded. After Bora had woken up from her long 2 day's slumber, she found out that Siyeon and Dami had discovered her lying unconscious on Siyeon front porch. Even though Gahyeon had said that she will wake up soon it took her around 2 full days to wake up. When Bora came to her Consciousness she was greeted with Siyeon sitting down holding her hand, she had her head resting in the bed and tears rolling down her eyes. Bora sat up and felt an immediate sting near her rib cage. She lifted her shirt to see bandages wrapped around her waist and a stained red colour from her blood. Bora sighed out of confusion as to why she was here, She looked over at Siyeon and took her hand away starting to play with Siyeon's hair. 'Siyeon, I love you so much' she said in her mind

'LEE SIYEON, I LOVE YOU'

Flash waves of memories dashed into her mind, Bora held her head in pain.

'Did you hear, The craftsman daughter is a Witch'

'Lee Siyeon, Yeah I heard that she killed the Lee family, you know the famous Doctor Lee'

'I heard the Kim family is marring their daughter Kim Bora to the rich who lives in the mansion up the hill'

'YOU DISGUSTING CREATURES, YOU BRING SHAME TO THIS WHOLE FAMILY'

'YOUR LUCKY I WAS ABLE TO SAVE OUR FAMILY'S REPUTATION AND YOUR MARRIAGE, YOU ARE MARRING TO THE JUNGS FAMILY NEXT WEEK'

Bora's groan's woke Siyeon up, Siyeon got up holding Bora's shoulder's

"Bora what's wrong Bora?" she said "GAHYEON PLEASE COME HERE"

The Flashbacks of when Bora jumped was causing her so much pain

"BORA" a cry was heard from Siyeon before she out

---------------------------------

Bora opened her eyes to the clear blue sky, Wasn't she suppose to be dead.

"Oh you're awake"

Bora slowly got up and looked around. She was laying on a pile of leaves near the riverbank, a hand offered her some water. Bora took the water but just stared at it, she looked at the owner who gave her a reassuring smile. She shook her head and gave it back hugging her knees.

"You don't want it?" the voice asked, Bora just shook her head. The girl sighed and screwed the lid of the cap back on.

"What are you doing all the way here Kim Bora" Bora looked at her shooked, she was ready to pounce on her and just choke her to death. She was not going back to the village ever again, she would rather have them believe she was dead than go back.

"Relax, If I wanted to give you back to your parents I would have done it long ago" The girl smiled at her, Bora sighed.

"What happened" Bora finally spoke

"That was quite a jump, although I don't know when but I found your body washed up at the side of the river, it a mirac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter