Chapter 18 - Reasons

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu Pov

"Jiu" Sua sobbed into my arms, I held her close rubbing her back. She chocked on her tears while clenching onto my shirt. The atmosphere in our friend group had grown dark and I feel as though I need to fix it. Ever since the photo of Sua was posted online and about how Siyeon was in prison. Everyone had gone on there own to collect their thoughts, it was hard to believe Siyeon would do something like that and I believe she didn't. It's just a matter of how.

"Jiu" Sua said pushing herself away and whipping her tears "I- I can explain". Sua's hand shook as she failed to hold back her tears again. I whipped the droplets away with my hand.

"Not now, when you're ready, you've gone through enough today" I rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Jiu can I stay with you today?" she asked pleading in between her sobs, I just nodded. I asked my parents to drive us to the Mansion in the forest. They dropped me off on the outskirts of the forest.

"Jiu, Remember if you need anything call ok?" Dad said 

"Of course dad, I love you" I gave him and Mum a kiss on the cheek. I piggybacked Sua to the mansion, she's lighter than I expected. It's around 4 pm right now so what should I make for us? Ah, maybe Spicy Kimchi Stew that would be nice.

I placed Sua down in one of the spare rooms and got to making our dish. I took my phone out and dial my uncle's Number.

"Hello?" 

"Uncle it's Jiu" I said getting the ingredients out

"Ohh Jiu, How you doing? what are you up to?"  My uncle said excitedly

"I've been good, I'm about to cook right now so I'm sorry if you can't hear me, How have you been?"

"I've been good, So what did you call me for?" 

"Uncle has aunty told you about what happened at school?"

"You mean the Kidnap and Murder?"

"Yeah"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I think she's innocent but they don't believe me!" I said frustratingly

"Minji what you think can't always believe unless you have solid evidence," My uncle said. I let out a frustrated.

"But I know for sure she's been framed, Come on please hear me out" 

"Alright"

"So that afternoon I was fixing up the mansion when- AH FU- FRICK I SAID FRICK" I screamed

"JIU?!?!" The other line yelled alarmingly

"I'm ok, I swear!" I Yelled before running my hand under some cold water. Stupid me I touched the pot while it was hot.

"What happened?"

"I just burnt my finger that's all" I said laughing it off then resuming to what I was doing. 

"Josh Minji what am I going to do with you?" My uncle sighed

"Hehe, Anyway so It was around 10 pm when I heard a crash outside the Mansion and went out to investigate and there she was....bleeding."

"What?! Bleeding?"

"Yeah, she crashed duh"

"Don't be a smartass" 

"Hehe anyway, she woke up like 5 minutes later after the crash and I found out that her girlfriend broke up with her. I thought it was really weird considering the fact that they both were on very good teams. So, in my opinion, I thought her girlfriend could have been forced or blackmailed into breaking up with my friend. So we stayed together talking for a bit until she left, I think that was around 11 pm. Then bam the next morning I get a text saying Siyeon was being held in prison until her trial time (Author: I actually have no clue on anything law-related so for the sake of this story let's just pretend -^_^-). I was brought into investigation and I told them exactly what I told you. So I'm kinda thinking she was framed besides I have never seen her with the Student council ever. I was just hoping if you could help me get a little info about the scene and the Student council?" I said pleading. While finishing the Kimchi Stew, I'm so talented.

"I don't know Minji Unless you give me solid evidence I can begin Investigating" 

"Aww please?"

"I can't it's against my job unless I find a piece of evidence I can start investigating the crime but I can try and find out about the President for you since your so confident" Uncle said finally giving in

"Oh My Gosh Thank you, I love you sooooo much!" I shouted excitingly.

"Love you too Minji"

We ended the call as I got the table set up. I went to the guest bedroom to see Sua already awake hugging her knees.

"Sua?" I asked going over to her

"I didn't believe her, What kind of a girlfriend I'm I- I bet I disappointed her a lot, I'm such an idiot" she cried out covering her face and leaning on my shoulder. I let her rest there until she calms down. After a while, she excused herself to the bathroom to go and wash her face. 

"Are you ok now?" I asked, she just nodded. I guided her to the dining room. "I made this especially for you, It's filled with love so eat up ok!" I said excitedly to try to cheer up the mood, Sua smiled.

"Jiu, what you said on the phone, was it true" I stopped eating and looked at her, oh crap she must have heard me.

"You heard?" she just nodded. I sighed "Yes, I think Siyeon is completely innocent. You know Siyeon she wouldn't do something like that"

"I- I didn't even believe her when she said she didn't do anything" Sua started to sob again. 

"Sua please" I said handing her some tissues. She forced herself to stop crying and dug into her food"

"This is really good Jiu" Sua complimented. My eyes lit up

"My mum makes these even better, she's the best cook in the world" I happily munched down on my food.

After we finished Sua helped me wash the dishes and we plopped ourselves on my newly brought Sofa, maybe I should tell the others about this place.

"Say Jiu, Where are we? where're your parents?" Sua asked, I just laughed

"You remember when we were all trapped in that 'Haunted Mansion' you and Siyeon claimed it to be, You know the one with what's it, that story about SuHyeon and Minyeon or something, You know the one about one of them being the rich on and the other one being poor and they loved each other, ooh and about that  princess and the witc-"

"Yes I know Jiu, I was the one telling the story" Sua interrupted chuckling 

"Well anyway, said house was actually my parent's house they were-" I stopped. I realized I haven't actually told anyone about this before.

"You can tell me Jiu, I promise to keep it a secret" Sua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter