Chapter 17 - Training

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

748 B.C Years ago

3rd Person POV

"Your highness, The king illness has fallen more severe" a Guard ran to the throne room where Yoohyeon sat playing with her nail. Her sharp tainted eyes looked at him, as a smirk grows on her face.

'Ah finally Yoohyeon, that old man has given up' the voice in Yoohyeon's mind said. Yoohyeon and the guard walked down the long hallway to met the former king. 'Yes finally, I can take his soul without anyone suspecting anything'

Yoohyeon headed to the room where her father was held. She ordered everyone out and sat by her father. She held his hand and brought it to her face, she smiled evilly. 'Such a strong will, I can sense it Yoohyeon, A desire for power? Greed? Pride, Envy? Yoohyeon what has your father done?' Yoohyeon can feel the devil smirk. To Yoohyeon her father remains a mystery, she did not know anything about her father, no siblings, nothing about her grandparents, how her parents met, All she knew was her father was King SanHo the savior of her kingdom.

"Yoohyeon..." King SanHo opened his eyes to see Yoohyeon but her frowned. She was different and he knew it. "Yoohyeon what happened to you?" he asked weakly.

"What do you mean father" Yoohyeon smirked as her eyes grow darker. Dark smoke started to surround her, as a dark present emerged from her body.  The devil. It was filled with darkness and emptiness. It had no particular shape but it had great black colorless wing. Its grim smile showed sharp chomping teeth as its Red eyes added more fear to the king.

"Y-Yoohyeon" the king managed to chock out. "What have I done to you"

"What do you mean father, Don't it. I'm all grown up, I'm the strongest being in the world, No one can defeat me" Yoohyeon laughed

"No no no, I should have listened, it's all my fault, I didn't believe them I'm sorry Yoohyeon ah" the king sobbed. Suddenly the black form disappeared and Yoohyeon went into a shock. Yoohyeon lifted her head, her eyes were pure red, she had the same grim smile as the devil.

"We meet again Sanho" her voice was different. Her voice was deep and husky, the evilness could be heard from her voice. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment, 20 Years Sanho, 20 Years until your child was ready, but you thought. You thought she was a pure soul. You failed to realize there was always a deep black hole in her heart from when you neglected her and brushed her opinion away. Her desire for power and to overrule you only became stronger when the love of her life died. Minji was it, she holds a vengeful grudge against how civilization was set out. In a matter of years, this world will crumble to its knees and nothing will stop her" Yoohyeon laughed, King Sanho could only lay there helpless from what he created. It was his fault, after all, his fault that the evil that his Great-great-great grandfather had sacrificed so much to seal away. "Ah, I remember when I first sensed your anger. It was roaring like fire, the fact that you weren't chosen as king, Do you know how excited I was? When you risen to King, I waited 4 years for your firstborn and another 20 years for the day you decided to make her Queen. Too bad you didn't believe that I existed but now you see me do you believe?"

The king sobbed as the Yoohyeon's hands grazed against his chest. He could feel the light being out of him but was too weak to scream out. 

"Goodbye My king"

The light had left Sanho's eyes as Yoohyeon returned to 'normal'. She was surprised to see the king lifeless on his bed but she figured it must have been the devil. 

"GUARDS, GUARDS" she screamed out as she faked cried beside her father's body. The door flung open revealing some guards, Yubin, Gahyeon and Yoohyeon's mother. They all stared at Yoohyeon for a bit, before she burst into tears again. Yubin got on her knees and pressed her hand across her heart. The guards soon followed. Yoohyeon's mother sobbed as Gahyeon held back her tears and supported the former queen. 

"The king has passed away"

--------------------------------------------

"Again, You really need to focus" Minji yelled, as she instructed the couple to try again. It has been 4 days since their meeting and Minji had started to train the couple to unlock their power. She had found an abandoned an empty field she cleared out so she could train since she couldn't return to the mountain in case that strange energy comes back for her. She made sure there was no way mear commoners could get through the thick trees. 

"Ah, Minji ah I'm so tired can we have a break" Siyeon complained sitting on the ground. Minji sigh but nodded, they have been training for 7 hours with no break. Minji told them to wait for her. Soon she returned holding two dead chickens in both arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter