Chapter 20 - Hurt

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: A tinny bit of fight scene (More like someone getting beaten up but *shhh*)

Bold = Thoughts

Sua POV

The next day I decided to go and see how Siyeon was doing. I waited in the waiting area as they went to get Siyeon. As the door opened, my eyes widen seeing the blunt emotionless eyes staring back at me. Her face pale, lips dried. I couldn't read her anymore, I don't understand how she's feeling, what's going on inside her head? I can't feel it anymore. Her eyes portrayed no emotion, her facial muscles have loosened there was no anger, no sadness, no joy or resentment as she stared back at me.

"You have two hours to talk" the officer told us before stepping back to the door.

Once I was here I didn't know what to say I just stared at her as she stared back at me. We stayed like that for a little over 30 minutes. Siyeon didn't appear bored as she sat on that plastic chair by the glass window, staring at me. For all the presence she brought to the room she might as well have been a store mannequin. As I sat there staring at her a wash of guilt built up inside me as I let a tear fall. The thought that I could have contributed to making Siyeon like this, it hurts me. It pains me to see her being restricted from her playful goofy personality with just a pair of Handcuffs.

"Siyeon..." I cried out still having no response from her, she didn't meet my eyes as she looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for breaking your heart I-"

"Stop"

I look at her still with tears in my eyes, my mouth hung open trying to utter words.

"Stop apologizing, You've done nothing wrong" Her voice, I miss it but it's cold. Cold as ice.

"But Siyeon I-" 

"I don't want to hear it" 

"Siyeon, I didn't mean to I swear. I have reasons" I managed to chock out, Siyeon stayed quiet.    I swallowed hard "W-We know your innocent Siyeon, I will do anything in my power to prove it. I knew you wouldn't do something lik-"

"What do you know!" Siyeon snapped. This was the first time I've seen this, It frightened me. I saw it first in her eyes, a thick cloud of fury fogged her mind and an inability to think clearly soon followed after, the tension of her muscles tightened as her jaw clenched. She then slammed her cuffed hands on the table and uttered with tears streaming down her eyes "What do you know Sua! Huh? Don't come here to pitty me, I don't need your sympathy!" Absolute rage and disgust shot out of Siyeon's mouth.

"Siyeon...I'm sorry" I cried

"For all you've told me, you don't even love me, do you?" 

'I do Love you Siyeon, I do'

"Everything that we've done together meant nothing to you right?"

'No that's not true, You're my world, I can't live without you'

"Was it all just an act, all the affection, all the kissed, the hugs, the kindness, your words, was it all fake? Was it all to lure me in? To make me fall deeply in love with you, to the point that it drives me nut being stuck in a jail cell not being able to see you when I please?"

'Siyeon please so I'm sorry'

"Was it fun making me fall into your trap? Was it fun seeing me head over heels for you? Was it funny seeing me pathetically crawl to you when I was at my most valuable state?  Was it fun for you to see my heart crushed and shattered into thousands of bits when you were done playing with me?"

'No Siyeon, please...you know that's not true'

"Was it all for the money?"

'Siyeon you're my everything, I love you for who you are, I swear'

"Were all the promises lies Bora? What happened to Forever and ever?"

'I love you, I really do. Forever and ever'

"ANSWER ME KIM BORA!" Siyeon slammed her hand again 

My words aren't coming out, where is my voice. I've cried too much I can't even say anything.

"I killed her, I'm a monster I know! Sua I loved you and I still do, with all my heart. Why, Why did you do this to me? Did I do something wrong to deserve this? I DIDN'T CARE IF YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME. HECK, I WOULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR. I JUST WANTED YOU BY MY SIDE IS THAT SO WRONG? HUH SUA? I didn't care if you were cheating on me, I didn't want to know...I just wanted you with me. As long as I knew you were mine, I didn't care. I would have rather turned a blind eye as I continued to believe you actually loved me. I killed her for you, I would do anything for you. I killed someone for you Sua, for you. That's how much I love you" Her eyes turned back to the emotionless dull pupils it was before. She turned to the police officer and stood up but before she left she looked at me 

"I hope you're happy with him. If he hurts you leave him. There is someone else out there that likes you too"

"I'd like to leave, please bring me back to my cell" She requested, the officer looked at her a bit startled seeing the look in her eyes and hastily nodded. I watched in tears as she turned her back towards me and walked throw the door as it shut behind her. I started sobbing uncontrollably, this is all my fault, I can't live without Siyeon and now she hates me. 

"Hey Ma'am" the officer guarding my door walked up to me handing me tissues. "I wouldn't bother with her. This was probably the only reaction she's shown since coming here. You can find someone better than her, I heard she was a delinquent and had a few visits to the station before this"

"That's not ture" I mumbled out, the police guard shrugged. I requested to leave and she guided me out. I dragged my way back home, I didn't bother to go to my part-time job. 

'Suffer you deserve it'

'She was the perfect girlfriend and you screwed it up'

'Siyeon doesn't deserve you'

'What good are you for if you keep hurting others'

'You are better off dead'

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I thrashed around trying to get the voices to stop. No, I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter