Chapter 21 - Voices In My Head

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

748 B.C Years ago

Bold = Thoughts

3rd Person POV

"So what is it that you wish to tell me?" Yoohyeon asked sipping on her tea that was prepared by Bora. All eyes were on Siyeon and Yubin as they struggled to come up with an excuse.

"Umm We er...." All eyes shot to Yubin's position as she instantly regrets ever opening .

"Go on Yubin, it's ok" Yoohyeon ensured. Yubin swallowed hard, Siyeon started getting nervous so she went to take a big gulped of tea as Yubin took a deep breath sitting straight and looked at Siyeon.

"SIYEON WISHES TO GET MARRIED WITH BORA" Yubin screamed out. The tea from Siyeon's mouth was spat out like sprinklers all over Yubin's face as she remained unmoved looking down with a guilty face. The room fell dead silence even the birds outside had stop chirping as Siyeon just stared at Yubin in horror. It was supposed to be a secret, no one even knew about it except for Handong, she was going to have a talk with Handong later on in the month so she could possibly get tips on how to tell Bora.

'Yubin you're dead' 

Yubin took one glance at Siyeon's whose eyes were filled with rage. Siyeon was definitely upset and no one really survives when Siyeon's upset, especially not now.

"O-oh, Is that all?" Yoohyeon's voice broke the tension that was slowly building up in the room. Yubin's snapped her head towards Yoohyeon and nodded quickly.

"Well th-"

"Well actually your highness, Yubin has something to tell you too" Siyeon interrupted while looking at Siyeon with a deadly gaze, challenging her. Yubin gulped and she knew that she was going to be doomed later. "Yubin wishes to get married to Gahyeon next week" 

Yubin and Gahyeon's mouth dropped opened, what was Siyeon thinking. Even Bora gave Siyeon a smack on the shoulders. 

"O-Ooh, I see..." Yoohyeon stated a bit shocked but smiled. "I mean we can arrange that, you didn't need to be scared to tell me. I will still accept you for who you are no need to be frightened. As for the weddings, I don't mind having it at my palaces. I just need to know when so I can send everyone elsewhere so it's just those who are invited can come, I also need to know who you'll be inviting"

"O-oh no no Your highness, it's just going to be a small wedding, not a lot of people are going to be there, it's just us and I really don't mind having it..." Yubin stopped to think "Here, in Siyeon's mansion, I really don't" 

"Yeah, Your highness I don't mind either" Siyeon said waving her hand declining the offer

"Are you sure, I mean we can make it all big and fancy" Yoohyeon insisted but Yubin and Siyeon just shook their heads.

"Alright then I- Ooh I almost forgot" Yoohyeon said but then her face turned saddened

"What's wrong Yoohyeon?" Handong asked softly 

"I'm sorry Yubin but, I have another kingdom alliance next week and I need you to be there with me" Yoohyeon replied disheartened 

"O-Oh no It's alright we can have the wedding another time" Yubin answered

"I'm so sorry Yubin I just-"

"No no it's ok, Gahyeon you don't mind right?"

"N-No, Not at all" Gahyeon replied

"I'm so sorry Gahyeon ah" Yoohyeon claps her hands together begging for forgiveness

"No, it's alright really, I can wait" Gahyeon replied

A long awkward silence filled the room, just before the ground shook and the mansion shake. 

"W-What was that?" Handong asked clinging onto Yoohyeon, the lights suddenly out. Everyone panicked grabbing onto each other for protection. Siyeon hugged Bora pulling her to her chest and not letting go like her life depended on it. Siyeon's eyes grow shaky as she looked around in the darkness, her immediate concern was Bora who was trembling in her arms while a storm begins to roar outside. The sound of Thunder erupted once again as the flash of purple lightning was visible through the windows. Gahyeon clenched onto Yubin's back as much as possible as the Yubin rubbed her back to calm her down, despite being a little scared herself she would do anything for Gahyeon. Yubin jumped a little as another boom echoed in the house but quickly recomposed herself so Gahyeon could not sense the fear she was feeling. 

*BANG*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter