Chapter 19 - Second Discovery

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

748 B.C Years ago

3rd Person POV

"DongDong..." Minji voiced as she reached out her hand and took a step forward. Handong looked at the trio with disbelief. Minji was alive, she was actually alive, Handong instinct was correct, Minji wasn't dead. The rush of emotion flowing through Handong's mind became extremely overwhelming. She couldn't believe her wish was granted and her sister was standing there in front of her but she wasn't the same, well according to Handong's instinct Minji was different. She wasn't the same Minji. Minji in Handong's mind was always the timid older sister, always willing to sacrifice anything for her, she was an even-tempered and kindhearted person. But this Minji standing in front of her was different, had one year really changed her that much? Minji's appearance, it was all different. From her hair all the way to her aura, her eyes were unpredictable, she seems as though she was more confident, more stubborn, more self-indulgent. Her aura Handong can see it. It was red, filled with rage and the thirst for revenge. Her soul was no longer the innocent warm-hearted sister Handong use to know, it had been corrupted by a fit of strong vengeful anger. 

Frighten Handong flees from the house running out the door, she refuses to know this person who she uses to call 'Sister'. Panicked, Minji accidentally dropped Siyeon and ran out after her, this was uncalled for. She was planning to reveal herself slowly to Handong when the time was right but she had never expected Handong to know the couple who invited her to stay. They both raced through the forest but having Minji use her ability she quickly caught up to Handong and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Don't run, I've missed you" Minji whispered. Handong stopped, Her mind completely overwhelmed with all the events happening over the past year, all the changes in personality from Yoohyeon and now to Minji. She knows that she should be happy that Minji is alive but for some reason, she's not. She can feel it, no, she knows it, something big is going to happen, something that will go down in history.

"Minji..." Handong mumbled out, unable to say anything with her current state.

"Please, I'm sorry I left you there's not one day I don't think about my sweet little baby sister" Minji cried out clenching onto Handong more. Where did she get all this strength from? was the only question that flew into Handong's mind when she snapped back to reality only to realize that she was being squished by the older.

"M-Minji you're going to kill me" Handong chocked out. Minji hastily let go of her sister causing Handong to fall. Handong got up and dusted the dirt off her. She then looked at Minji, even if she has changed it seems like Minji's heart was still pure gold. 

"I-I was going to tell you I was alive but I was waiting for the right moment, I really didn't mean to keep it a secret from you. You don't know how much I miss you, I think about how you are doing every day, every time I train I want to know if your safe, If Yoohyeon is treating you well, I'm sorry" Minji sobbed uncontrollably. Handong's eyes soften, her personality hasn't changed at all. Despite becoming more confident and strong, Handong knows Minji still had a loving heart and a wise mind.

"I miss you too" Handong said and went in for a hug before letting out the tears that she had been keeping in for so long. "I pray every day to be able to see you again even if it was in my dreams, I'm happy Minji, I can't wait to share all my memories with you and with the others" Minji and Handong looked at each other before giving there long-desired proper hug. Minji wanted nothing more than to protect Handong, to protect Yoohyeon, to protect those who she cared for. Just like her mentor told her 'protect your self and those who you value'  and that was what she was going to do. 

On the other side after being dropped. Siyeon woke up abruptly only to semi witness Minji run out the door. Siyeon got up scratching her head while looking around for anything she could possibly consume. Unleashing her power had not only drained her of energy but also her stomach. She desperately needs something to eat before she passes out. She spotted some freshly picked apples on a basket and held Bora's hand, dragging her over to the basket. Siyeon frowned when Bora wouldn't budge. She looked over to see an unpleasant expression on Bora's face. Siyeon's eyes widen before she panicked thinking it was something she had done to upset her. Maybe her dream wasn't a dream after all? Being piggyback on Minji's back was so comfortable that Siyeon had fallen into a deep sleep where she finds herself dreaming about eating the most delicious roasted chicken she had ever eaten only to realize it was Bora's chicken she had made for Minji's welcoming.

"Bora I promise I won't do it again" Siyeon got on her knees begging. Bora looked at her utterly confused. Sometimes Siyeon was just hard to understand, she could be the most intimidating person in the world or the biggest playful dog that always seems craving for Bora's attention. 

"Siyeon?" Bora asked confused

"I promise I won't eat it again, I'll go catch you another chicken" Siyeon offered, Bora smiled and Kneeled down to be at Siyeon's level before patting her head and getting right up her face before saying

"I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about" then planted a kiss on her lips. Siyeon's face went bright pink before her ears turned tomato red. Bora giggled and pulled Siyeon up before guiding her to the basket of fruit. They both sat in silence as Sua went to prepare dinner.

"Did you know Minji could be Handong's dead sister"

The apple that Siyeon was playing with dropped out of as she stared at Bora with a blank expression. Her eyes widen at the realization that Minji was nowhere to be found and that she woke up on the floor when the last thing she remembers was being on Minji's back. hung open when she remembers Handong's late sister was also named Minji and had died a year ago, the same time Minji claims to have started training. Words could not come out of Siyeon's mouth while she was trying to process the newly said information.

"GREETING'S MY FAMILY OF WOLF AND MOTHER" 

Alarmed Siyeon grabbed an apple and speedily throw it at the source of smashing it on a sheld.

"Calm down Wolfie!" Bora gasped at the sudden action. There at the door stood Yubin holding up her shield fully armoured, protecting Gahyeon from an apple that was thrown her way.

"YOU SCARED ME GAHYEON" Siyeon shouted. With not knowing how to control her strength yet Siyeon was afraid that she could have accidentally had injured Gahyeon quite badly. Siyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter