Chapter 22 - More Tragedy

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu Pov

Slowly I tried to get up, grunting at the pain in my arm. I staggered up to the wall, leaning on it for support. Sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. Regardless, I needed to get out of here before my mother worries about my whereabouts. I tried to walk but the beating I just had, has completely immobilized me.

"Minji?!?"

As I lean on the wall with my arm, I struggled to lift my head up to see who spoke.

"MINJI!"

-----------------------------------------------------

"Minji! Minji! Look isn't it pretty?"

"Yay! It's so pretty"

"Here, look I got one for you too"

"Really Woah, It's beautiful thank you"

"When we grow up, I promise I'll marry you Minji! then we'll be together forever just like our parents" 

"Really you want to marry me?"

"Yep, I know your my Unnie but I can take care of you too!"

*Giggles* "Then where do you want to go after you marry me"

"Go? Hum...I want to go hiking with you, spend the night together in a tent surrounded by nature. Ooh or I want to watch the stars with you, you really like stars and planets and....out of space stuff. Then I want to go bike riding with you and go see a concert, maybe we can cook and bake together or just spend the day cuddling! I want to do some many things with you, I'm happy as long as I get to do it with you"

"You love me that much?"

"Of course I do! Don't you love me?"

"I do, I really do!"

"Then will you promise me? promise you'll do all of those things with me?"

"I promise"

-----------------------------------------------------

"Is she going to be ok?!?"

"I-I think so"

"We should take her to the hospital, why hasn't she woken up yet?!?"

"Mrs. Kim please calm down"

"You expect me to be calm when my baby's like this?!?!"

"Mum?" I slowly took the towel that was covering my eyes up. I tried to stable myself with my left arm but the sharp pain resulted in a high pitch scream. 

"JIU!" Mum helped me get up and placed more pillows behind me to support me as I leaned back.  "I'll go and get some water"

"Handong?" I asked looking at the worried expression on her face.

"She found you unconscious and bleeding in an alleyway sweetie" Mum replied handing me a glass of water.

"What happened sweetie" Dad asked obviously concerned about how I got all the bruises and cuts on my face.

"I-er, I was walking home but then I saw this cat up a tree and tried to rescue it but by the time I climbed up, it jumped down and ran into the alleyway. I slipped and fell off the tree a sharp broken mineral from a bottle and stabbed it through my hand. Yeah then I tried to go into the alleyway and was clumsy and knocked over some stuff and I guess then I out" I lied. My parents looked at each other than to me, I gulped.

"Ah yes Mr. I think that's what happened, When I found her she had a pile of stuff on top of her" Handong butted in and winked at me.

"Yes, That's what happened. There's no need to be worried Mum, Dad, I'll be fine in a few days" I smiled to ensure them. They sighed and nodded, they then encouraged Handong to stay for a bit before leaving.

"Soo Handong...."

"Unnie what really happened because you and I both know that not true" Handong said sitting on the bed petting my left hand.

"It's ok Handong, It's not something you need to know" I replied smiling

"But Unnie-" I cut her off by doing a big stretch but ended up whimpering in pain. I took a look at Handong who giggled softly.

"Alright, but if you need to tell me anything, I'm just next door" She smiled, I nodded. Handong spent the next 30 Minutes cleaning up the wounds on my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter