Chapter 1 - New Allies or Enemies

Welcome To My Dream World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu POV

 

"Jiu I'm hurt"

 

"Jiu Please Save Me"

 

"Jiu I'm lost"

 

"Jiu I'm stuck"

 

"Jiu they've got me"

 

"Jiu I can't move"

 

"Jiu please don't die"

 

"AHH" I opened my eye, waking up from my dream more like my nightmare. Oddly I have been dreaming a lot of the same thing lately. Just then the door opened revealing my mother poking her head in my room.

 

"Oh your awake, come down and have breakfast your starting school today" she said, I smiled and return a nod. That's right I'm starting at my new school, yeah for me, its bad enough that I have trouble talking to people, I don't even know anyone here. I got ready and went downstairs where my father was reading the paper at the dining table.

 

"Hey sweetie, excited for school" he asked

 

"Not really" I replied, sitting down opposite him "Dad your not working today".

 

"Nope, day off, we can go for a family outing after you get home, what do you think honey" he said closing his newspaper.

 

"I'm fine with anything as long as you guys are happy" she replied sitting next to dad.

 

"What do you think Minji" dad ask me.

 

"I'm fine with it too, its been awhile since we went out as a family" I smiled.

 

 

-When Jiu got to school-

 

 

"I'll see you later Minji" my father said dropping me off at school.

 

I walked though the gates and already see some students looking at me, with sharp glares. I put my head down and quickly walked inside the school, I looked around for the principals office. Wow this place is huge, I think I might get lost today.

 

"Excuse me do you need help" a teacher walked up to me and ask.

 

"Err yes t-thank you, I j-just need to get t-to the p-principals of-office" Jiu your so stupid, how did you even manage to stutter this much in one sentence.

 

"Of ok, no need to be nervous, I'll take you there" said the teacher

 

"Mrs Principal you have a new student" said the teacher as I walked in.

 

"Ahh Miss Kim your here, Thank you Mrs Yoo" the principal said.

 

"H-Hello" I wave awkwardly

 

"Take a seat Miss Kim" the principal said.

 

"Hi Miss Kim I'm Mrs park principal of this school, if you have any troubles you can always come to me, I hope you will have a lovely time at our school for your last year of secondary school as a senior student, I have heard great thing from you Miss Kim, enough of me talking, here is your timetable, I hope you will find your way around school relatively easy" Mrs Park gave me my timetable.

 

"T-T-Thank You Miss Park" I Bowed

 

"I'll make sure to tell your teachers about your condition and they should follow your parents requests as well" Mrs park informed me. I thanked her again and left the room, I have a speaking disorder, but I'm not sure if I still have it, I stutter every time I speak. It's only when I speak to people I trust or people I'm really close to, that's when I magically stop stuttering. I have been teased and bullied by people though out my years of growing up and I have only been able to make 2 close friends that I ended up having to leave because of my dads job. Even if I was close friends with those two girls, I still stutter every time I talk to them. I wonder if I will still be bullied even if I'm in my senior year, I wonder if people are mature enough to know that this is an disorder that I cant help. My parents have sent me to speech therapy, it did help because at the age of 14 I stop stuttering when I spoke to them but I still stutter when I speak to strangers.

 

I found my first class and went in, I see 1 student sleeping on her desk. I scan the room there where 35 seats, 5 rows, 7 desks in each row. I went and sat on the 2 to last row and sat on the seat closest to the wall, while the girl that was sleeping was in the same row but closest to the window. Class was about to start and students started to come into class one by one, they all looked at me with a concerned look but didn't say anything. Then I heard a slam on my table and looked up, it was one of the girls that was staring at me this morning.

 

"Hey Newbie your in my seat" She glares at me with a smirk.

 

"I-I'm Sorry" I said retrieving my stuff and got up but then she shoved me cause it to fall down scratching my arm on the table.

 

"MISS BAE JOOHYUN" I heard someone yell, I looked and saw a male teacher standing in front of the classroom. 

 

"DETENTION" he yelled "Miss Kim Jiu, I hope your alright if your hurt I can send you to the nurses office"

 

I shook my head and just smiled at the bully who is now sending death daggers with her eyes.

 

"All right then there is a free seat at the back row next to the window" he pointed to the seat behind the girl who was sleeping that is now staring at me. I got my stuff from the floor and went there and sat in silence.

 

"Ok class- Please sit down Miss Bae Joohyun" He said to the girl that was still glaring at me, she then took a seat and face to the front "Thank you, as I was saying, we have a new student today, her name is Kim Jiu, please be nice to her, you all can get to know her during the break. For those who don't know I am Mr Bae and I will be your Home Group teacher this year." Mr Bae introduced himself.

 

Class went on as normal and for the first and second period. It was break time so I went out to a garden near the back of the school to get some peace and quiet and to eat. All of a sudden I was pulled to the back of the school and pushed against the wall.

 

"Is this the person who got you in trouble" said a boy

 

"Yeah she's new here, so I don't think she knows about us, why don't we teach her who we are" the girl that shoved me over said. Wait now I recognise them, they are the ones that where looking at me , near the front gates this morning. I looked at all of them, I'm totally out numbered, there where 4 boys and 5 girls all staring at me with a smirk on there faces. Great its been like 1 day at this school and I have already made enemies, your great Jiu.

 

"HEY, I WAS TALKING TO YOU" the girl Joohyun pulled me up and punched me in the face.

 

"I-I'm S-S-Sorry" I said holding in the pain, she let go of me and I fell to the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter