...Sign

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They hurriedly walk to the car holding hands and scrabbling to open the door to the backseats.

It was 10pm on a Friday night and lucky for them, the night was dark enough to mask the temptation and eagerness that was evident in either of them. It was tonight that the town’s local cinema had a special event showing multiple screenings of various romance and drama movies from the iconic ‘Roman Holiday’ to ‘The Notebook’ and ‘Fifty Shades Freed’. It was only halfway through the latter movie, the two hurriedly made it out of the cinema as if something urgent had to be said or done.

But really…something had to be done.

Seulgi and Joohyun, fumble into the backseats of the car with the professor straddling her student, ready to jump into what they had came to do. Neither of them hesitated, with Seulgi grabbing Joohyun’s waist and pulling her towards her, letting their lips connect and do wonders. While Joohyun, as usual has her arms wrapped around her nape, eagerly and passionately enveloping her lips with Seulgi’s top lip. Savouring every bit of each other, through the flow, the moisture and softness of each other’s lips.

The movie definitely did have an affect on them, it wasn’t questionable whatsoever. Because after the characters Christian and Anna had made out in his Audi R8, to the scene where they were both in the bathtub, the two of them couldn’t seem suppress the urge they had throughout, looking at each simultaneously and knowing full well what they were thinking about. Seulgi, immediately grabbing Joohyun’s hand, pushing past the doors, past the people both giggling and lusting from excitement eventually reaching the car and progressing into an embrace that seemed to resemble the same amount of lust and desire portrayed in the movie.

They continue to make out for another few minutes before Joohyun pulls away.

“Wow…that was…”

“Intense…definitely intense…” Seulgi replies back smirking.

She tucks a few strands of hair behind the goddess’ ear and any other stray hairs away from her face, revelling at the site before her, knowing full well she would never ever get enough of her.

“I think my best friends were right, we should definitely invest in a bed and put it into your office.”

Joohyun raises a brow suggestively.

“Or we would be at risk of getting caught. Besides, I like doing what we do in my car, it sort of gives a…secretive, teenage love escapade sort of thing you know?”

“Or we can always do it back at your place…on your bed.”

“Oh…so what are you suggesting Kang Seulgi? We head back to my place and continue what we came to do?” Joohyun replies in her ever-so-sultry and seductive tone.

On your bed…

Seriously Seulgi? Would you even know what to do when that times comes?!

Now, she sort of regretted what she had said.

“Umm…I think…your car is…fine.”

“Why are you stuttering suddenly? Was it something with what I had said?” Joohyun teases, leaning into her and intently gazing into her eyes.

“No…I’m not.”

“You sure about that Seul?” Joohyun whisperingly says, inches away from her lips.

Jesus…Mary…and Joseph…

Even though, her and Joohyun had been dating for quite some time now, Seulgi could never get used to it, even if she tried. There was just something with the way her girlfriend says things in that way, the ‘whisperingly-sultry-seductive’ tone she always turns on like a light switch whenever she needed it. Which would always cause Seulgi to hitch a breath and choke up, becoming speechless and entranced by her voice.

“God…I hate it whenever you do that…I can’t do anything…”

“Do what?”

“Being all flirty, seductive…everything. You know I always get weak and dumbstruck whenever you do that, like I’m under a spell or something…” Seulgi whines.

This comment only coerces Joohyun to have a massive grin her face, before delving back into what she was an expert at and that was…seducing her girlfriend.

“Old habits die hard babe…”

They head back into the heat again, interlocking their lips with each other before feeding into the intensity of their tongues, swirling and flowing like a rhythmic wave.

After a few minutes they break apart once again, breathless and attentively gazing into each other’s eyes.

“Who would’ve thought fifty shades would make us like this?”

Joohyun giggles at the comment, slightly blushing.

“Well your best friends are right again when they made that passing comment of us being …”

“Sometimes I hate them and sometimes I love them and sometimes…they’re right.”

“What friends are for right? It’s like Wendy and I…”

“Hmm…”

They sit in silence for a bit, when Seulgi remembers what had happened a few days ago at the bookstore, when Joohyun had a run-in with her ex-boyfriend, Minho. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t jealous, because really, she felt jealous…just slightly though.

It didn’t matter where they went, but it seemed nearly every single guy and even girl would always find themselves gawking at her girlfriend, causing herself to go overboard with the skinship and making sure that the audience who saw it, knew that goddess was in fact, taken. But the incident with Minho was something she could not shake off entirely. For starters, it maddened her whenever she remembered him grabbing onto her arm after being told to let her go and the tone of his voice when he was demanding Joohyun to go out with him.

Ever since then, she had hypothesised different thoughts and scenarios in her head such as if he’d come back into the picture and try to take her away from her, or sneakily grab the opportunity when to meet with her privately. But she felt assured that she was overthinking everything and that she trusted her girlfriend. Yet, these deep thoughts seem to have caught her attention, proceeding to ask what was wrong.

“Seul, is there something wrong?”

She couldn’t lie to her, because she was a bad liar and she was so transparent.

“Not really…but I have been thinking about what had happened in the bookstore a few days ago…”

Joohyun expressions changes, tilting her head slightly with a concerned look on her face.

“With Minho at the bookstore…I’m just annoyed why he did that. Confronting you the way he did…grabbing your arm…”

“Babe, he’s long gone now. Besides, you were there to save me remember? Which I forgot to mention, protective yet charismatic Seulgi is something I’ve never seen before…it was y to say the least…” Joohyun chimes as a defiant smirk appears.

“Well I’m glad you see that way. Maybe I should do it more often…”

“Maybe you should…”

They look into each other’s eyes, both admiring the way each other looked and who they were as individuals.

Who would’ve thought that the small encounter in that café, where she had picked up her handkerchief would change the course of her life quite drastically?

Seulgi would have never guessed that fateful encounter would lead into a blossoming relationship with her professor, who she gladly calls as her girlfriend. She remembers a month or two ago, she decided to introduce Joohyun to her parents over dinner. Where her mother was surprised not at the fact that she was girl, but more of the case of how did Seulgi even manage to get someone like her. When herself and her mother had some alone time in the kitchen, her mother just had to relentlessly for how she managed to do just that.

“Seulgi, I’m glad you have found someone but…how did you manage to get someone as beautiful as her?! I’m impressed…” Her mother teases.

“Mom! Seriously?! Why do you doubt me?”

“Hahaha! Just kidding honey! But really, I’m impressed. Am I going to see a wedding, grandkids, something anytime soon or in the future?”

“OMG mom are you kidding me right now?! I haven’t even graduated yet!”

“Calm down Seulgi, I’m just teasing you. Don’t get so hot and bothered…unless you are…” This time her mother winking at her as she cleans plates with a tea-towel.

All Seulgi could do was bury her face in her arms, feeling like she had shrunken from embarrassment at her mother’s passing comments.

Jeez, she’s no different from Joy and Yeri…

Suddenly, Joohyun pokes her around the corner joining them.

“Hey, did you guys need help?”

“Oh, Joohyun there’s no need, you’re our guest remember?” Her mom happily replies, while Seulgi has an embarrassed look written all over her face.

“Seul, are you okay?”

“Oh, she’ll be fine, she’s just…hot and bothered…” Her mother replies, smirking mischievously and Joohyun giggling at the comment.

“Mom can you please stop? You’re embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend!” Seulgi says whining.

“I’m sorry honey, I can’t help it, you know me? Anyway, I’ll leave you both in peace and Seul?”

“Yes mom?”

“Don’t get too hot and bothered…or excited for that matter.”

Seulgi shakes her head still trying to comprehend why her mother liked to so much, even more so now that she has a girlfriend. Joohyun rests her head on her shoulder, smiling before proceeding to say something.

“Seul, what was that all about?”

“Ahh nothing…my mom was just teasing me….”

“Oh, about what?”

“About dating you and in the future…she’s just excited because you’re the first person I’ve bought home and introduced to my parents…”

“Oh really? I feel honoured babe…”

“No worries, but I’m honestly starting to think my mom’s crazy…”

This comment earns a laugh and a slap on her shoulder from Joohyun, realising her girlfriend seemed to enjoy seeing her the target of mockery.

Seulgi recalls that night, where her mom mentioned the ‘future’ regarding the both of them. As she intently looks at girlfriend, she can’t help to stop all these various thoughts and questions popping in her head…

Whether they’d be together a year, two years, three years or more from now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter