...Flyer

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys thanks again for the support and welcome to the new subbies for this ff I appreciate it!

Just a heads up this is a long chapter and I actually hated writing this as I had to go through so many drafts to get it right, hopefully you guys enjoy it regardless ;)

ENJOY xo

 

She slowly yet struggles to open her eyes.

She feels an intense throbbing in her head.

And she feels as if her head is spinning, heavy and in pain.

Irene’s mind is a whole blur not remembering or understanding why she was in this state.

However, her attention is diverted towards the sound of gentle breathing and a faint heartbeat. She knew neither of those things belonged to her causing her to open her eyes completely from her slumber noticing her surroundings…

Skin.

Chest rising up and down.

Warmth.

Seulgi.

She was in her bed…with Seulgi. And Seulgi had her arms around her.

Shock and horror rushes through her mind and her body, causing her to jolt up and release a high-pitched scream that could reach the heavens.

Seulgi wakes up, astounded at the sound and as if she had a bad nightmare causing her to fall off the bed. A loud thud is heard and she sits up rubbing her shoulder, while her eyes are still partially closed from her slumber causing her to squint.

Irene feels around her body making sure she still has her clothes on, which she thankfully has on still and hesitantly helps Seulgi off the floor.

“OMG Seulgi are you okay?!” She says with shock still apparent in her voice and face.

“I’m…okay…” Seulgi replies groggily.

“What happened last night?! Why are you in my bed?!”

Seulgi rubs her eyes with her hands and lightly slaps her cheeks to wake her up before answering Irene.

“You don’t remember, do you?” She questions, slightly tilting her head.

Irene shakes her head still wide eyed. She tries to remember the night before but her brain wasn’t allowing her too.

“You were drunk last night…REALLY drunk…”

“I was?”

“Yes…yes you were. In fact, you finished a whole bottle of red wine and one and half bottles of soju, which is pretty amazing considering how petite you are. Even I can’t handle that much…” A cheeky smile forms on Seulgi’s face which confuses her.

“Are you sure?!” Irene replies quizzically.

“It’s the truth. I had to stop you actually. You would have downed a whole casket of soju and probably another bottle of wine if I didn’t…”

“…Okay…” She remembers saying to Wendy that she was planning to drink the night before and pouring herself two glasses of wine, but anything after that…nothing.

Blank.

Her mind was blank like a white piece of paper and this worried her.

Though she was thankful that her and Seulgi still had their clothes on, she was more worried of what antics she had gotten up too. Feeling apprehensive whether she had vomited all over the place, causing Seulgi to clean up her mess making her guilty if that was the case or perhaps, revealing her true feelings for her…

Did I confess to Seulgi?

Oh god…if I did…

OMG…

Seulgi seems to notice that she was in deep thought and was trying to remember what had happened last night that she speaks up, alerting her from such worries.

“Did you want me to tell you what happened last night?”

Irene paces back and forth trying really hard to remember, but sighs unsuccessfully.

“Seulgi…please tell me I didn’t do anything too embarrassing…” She says facepalming.

“Well, you drunk texted me…”

“I did what?!”

“Drunk text. Me.” Seulgi reiterates pointing to herself.

Irene bites her lip, anxiously. “What did I say to you?”

“I’ll just show you…” Seulgi replies back with a smirk on her face.

Seulgi shows her phone to her and she immediately gasps causing to agape.

Though the spelling errors were apparent, it wasn’t difficult to figure out that she had confessed to Seulgi that she loves her.

It wasn’t a lie in all honesty as that’s how she truly felt about her. But she didn’t want to reveal what she felt about her in that way. She wanted to tell her genuinely, in the right moment and when she is sober…definitely when she is sober.

She immediately blushes from the evidence and a mischievous smirk is seen on Seulgi’s face.

“OMG I’m so sorry…I just…What was I thinking?!”

“You’ve got nothing to be sorry about, its okay.” Seulgi says in reassurance, causing Irene to look into her eyes and appreciating such comfort.

“Okay…so how did I get in my bed?”

As if on queue, this question caused Seulgi to blush. An ample red appearing on either of her cheeks while she rubs the back of her neck with her hand. Irene took notice of this, where this time a raised eyebrow and mischievous smirk forms on her face.

“Umm…well…I was initially helping you towards your bedroom…but you made it difficult and so…I resorted to…carrying you…and don’t worry you weren’t heavy at all…”

“Ohh…” Irene bites her lip feeling herself blush from the romantic gesture.

“So, you carried me into my bed but why were you in my bed?”

“You didn’t want me to leave.”

“…..”

“Irene I’m not lying. As soon as I laid you down and helped you get comfortable, I was planning on leaving right after that, but you surprisingly have an iron grip and pleaded I stay with you. Saying you needed me and you we’re crying a bit…I didn’t know what to do…”

Irene couldn’t believe it but at the same time she did believe it. It didn’t seem farfetched as she was the type of drunk who was overly affectionate and emotional once she consumed alcohol according to Wendy. The drunken texts and notorious drunken behaviour coincided with what Seulgi had said.

But more so, what she had said last night towards her were what she truly felt about Seulgi.

She needs her

She wants her.

She loves her.

She gulps realising that she may have revealed everything and anything about herself. She looks at Seulgi and ponders what else may have happened last night.

What else could get worse?

Then suddenly Irene remembers something. She didn’t want to fathom the thought that her wish of kissing her had already happened last night. On the contrary, Seulgi seems to notice Irene was deep in thought and felt or knew what she was thinking about. They look at each other, feeling the awkward and tension-filled atmosphere surrounding them. When suddenly Irene notices something on Seulgi’s neck. She approaches her, looking intently at what had caught her eye. Her eyes widen realising what it is before ascending her vision to look at Seulgi, who has confusion written all over her face.

Dark, redish and slightly purple.

I gave her hickey…

“Irene what’s wrong?”

Irene turns around and facepalms herself in embarrassment. Causing Seulgi to come around to face her, gently grabbing her arm. An action triggering the same rush of heat to rise within her. She gulps before proceeding to answer her.

“Seulgi…I…I think…you should check it out yourself…” Irene says while pointing at the mirror in her room.

Seulgi approaches the mirror reluctantly, still trying to grasp the situation when she zones in on the dark, redish, purple patch on her neck. She immediately realises what it is.

Irene gave her a hickey…in her sleep.

This snaps her attention, recalling what had happened last night during their slumber.

She remembers waking up in the middle of the night, feeling her soft lips on her neck and the wetness from them causing an intense heat to erupt within her, a tingling sensation felt from her hands all the way down to her feet and the undeniable desire and hunger of wanting Irene then and there. But she had to stop herself as the poor girl was most likely still in a drunken state. Not wanting to take advantage of her, letting her do what she did and more importantly, not wanting to disturb her from her sleep.

She turns around to face her, neither of them saying anything and letting their gaze linger and do the communicating for a while. She eventually speaks up.

“Its okay, you were drunk. You didn’t know what you were doing.”

“But Seulgi…I…I feel bad. You had to take care of me last night, I gave you a hickey and god knows what else I did…”

Seulgi contemplates whether to tell Irene that they shared their first kiss last night as well, but with the shock and embarrassment written all over Irene’s face, she felt it was probably best she not tell her…for now. Not wanting to cause anymore overdrive of emotions and probable guilt to be added to her. She breathes in and out and slowly approaches her, gently grabbing her hands to try and alleviate her emotions.

“Don’t worry its okay Irene. Don’t be sorry.”

Irene looks at her hands that are being hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter