Promise

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promise

Eunseo realized that Xiao went out, it's pretty obvious cause their other dormmates seems very suspicious in disturbing her. She just wait patiently until Xiao came back.

Xiao avoided Eunseo's stare, she doesn't want her bestfriend to notice her puffy eyes. "I...I just went to the other dorm. I'll sleep on my room now. Goodnight, Eunseo."

Xiao walked away to enter her bedroom but Eunseo hold her wrist stopping her from moving away.

"What happened, Seongso? Why did you cry?" Eunseo asked worriedly.

Xiao faked a smile then shook her head. "I've watched a sad movie with Luda unnie and Soobin unnie. Don't worry cause I'm fine, Eunseo."

Eunseo sighed then let go of Xiao's wrist. "I don't want to see you sad. Whenever you're sad, I feel like...dying inside, Seongso."

"I feel the same for you too, Eunseo." Xiao looked straight in Eunseo's eyes then smiled. "And I want you to be happy. I...I love you, Eunseo."

Eunseo wants to say 'I love you too' but she just remain silent. It will only seems like she's lying cause a part of her keeps on shouting she loves Bona instead.

"You don't have to love me back again, Eunseo. We already broke up that's why you can now follow what your heart says. I won't stop you in your feelings for Bona unnie. I...I'm letting you go now, Eunseo." Xiao said with tears rolling down from her eyes. She hurriedly run to her bedroom then locked the door.

Eunseo was left standing looking lost in her thoughts. She can feel her heart breaking and flashbacks started running into her head again. She groaned then went to the bathroom.

__________________

Bona is still wide awake and keeps tossing on her bed. She finally gave up forcing herself to sleep so she just went to the living room with her phone in hand.

Bona decided to just browse online on her SNS account when she recieved a chat from Xuanyi asking her if they can hang-out tomorrow. Bona smiled cause she really missed that rich dork.

_________________

Bona and Xuanyi went to the nearby mall. They spent time shopping together like usual and they had funny together. But Bona can't help but notice how Xuanyi hold her hand sweetly, her sweet smiles to her and those innocent touches that sent some electric feeling to Bona.

Bona wants to let it slide cause they are friends and there's no meaning behind those friendly gestures but...Bona can't understand why her heart keeps on pounding hard.

"What's wrong, Bona? You look lost in your thoughts once again, princess." Xuanyi asked as she sat on the chair across Bona.

They are currently in a milk tea shop and Xuanyi noticed Bona looks deep in her own thoughts.

Bona smiled. "I'm fine, Xuanyi. I just...really missed you. It's been a long time since we had some fun."

"I know that's why I'm glad that we finally had time together, Bona." Xuanyi said then hold Bona's right hand that's lying on the table. "I'm so happy whenever we're together, princess."

Bona felt her heart pounding hard again. She can't understand why she's feeling like this. "Xuanyi...why are you being so cheesy? It doesn't suit you, dork."

"I know but...this is now or never, Bona." Xuanyi said making Bona frowned. Xuanyi felt nervous and her hand started shaking making Bona squeezed it gently. "I...I want to tell you something, Bona." Bona just nodded her head and squeezed Xuanyi's hand again. "I...I'm in love with you, Bona."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter