Couple Tattoo

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura owns a PC bang (PC room/internet cafe'). She loves playing games. She channeled her hobby into a business venture. She still plays but most of the time, her focus is on managing the shop. 

Being in this kind of business allowed her to meet different gamers. There are also some who just plays for fun. Whatever the reason, Sakura gets satisfied just by seeing people play games in her shop. It's like she's seeing herself in them. 

No matter what she's experiencing in life, her love for playing games is always there. It's permanent.

 


4 years ago

Sakura's life revolves at her room with her computer. She doesn't go out that much, she'd rather stay at home and play games. Her routine started to change when she met Hyewon. She met her match. For Sakura, falling in love is the last thing on her mind at that moment but Hyewon made her change her mind.

 

"There's more to life than the four corners of your room", Hyewon said.

"Thank you for bringing me out to life", Sakura responded.

 

Just like other couples, Sakura and Hyewon go out on dates. Before, Sakura would watch a movie alone, but now she watches movies with Hyewon. They go to amusement parks, enjoy rides and play games. They try different restaurants, Hyewon happens to know a lot of them since she loves food so much. Sakura found herself doing things she never imagined she would do. Thanks to Hyewon, she gets to experience the life outside her room.

Being a young couple, Sakura and Hyewon lived their life not minding what other people say about them. They focused in the little world of their own. On their first anniversary, they decided to get a couple tattoo. 

 

"Are you sure about this?", Sakura asked.

"Yeah. Are you afraid?", Hyewon answered.

"Hmmm...a little. You know it's permanent, right?"

"Of course!"

"What if we break up?"

"You're thinking too much. It's just a tattoo."

"I'm just being realistic."

"Then let's not make it happen. Let's not break up."

"Let's make this work. Us", Sakura uttered while holding Hyewon's hand. Hyewon kissed Sakura's forehead.


----------------


Sakura and Hyewon's relationship had to be a long distance one. Hyewon was offered a job overseas. It was a difficult decision but they both agreed to it later on. Communication was not a problem as they call each other almost everyday. They survived a year of not being together. Finally, Hyewon had time to go back, in time to celebrate Sakura's birthday.


Sakura fetched Hyewon at the airport. She hugged her excitedly. Hyewon hugged her too and greeted her, "Happy birthday!". They went straight to Hyewon's place. The ride going there was unusually quiet. Sakura wanted to start the conversation but Hyewon's answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter