From Now On

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura opened her eyes and saw her wife sleeping soundly beside her. Yesterday, when she woke up and saw Chaeyeon in front of her, she thought it was a dream. This time, she completely knew it's real. Waking up with the love of her life on her side, she couldn't be any happier. She slowly got out of bed then moved the curtains. The sun is up and the view from their room is just amazing. Sakura smiled as she thought, her wife really knows what she likes. A hug from behind greeted her.

 

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning, my wife."

"You like the view?"

"It's nice looking out the window with a perfect view like this.”

"So this is what we'll be like from now on?"

"Yes. Waking up together, looking outside with the sun beaming on our faces then we'll make breakfast, take a shower, go to work, go home and back to our favorite part of the house; this bedroom."

 

The couple laughed together. It's officially the start of their new adventure, married life, living in one roof. This is the path they chose to take. They went for what their hearts really wanted, staying together.

Sakura cooked their breakfast while Chaeyeon showered first. After having their meal, it's Sakura's turn to wash up while Chaeyeon washed the dishes. When they're done, the two went to work together. Chaeyeon drive her wife to her PC Bang before going to her tattoo shop. It's their new routine now and this is what it'll be from now on.

 

"I'll drop by at my apartment to get some stuff. I also told my landlord that I'm moving out. See you later. I love you."

 

Sakura's text made Chaeyeon smile. The day is about to end and she's excited to go home. No other reason, but she can't wait to be with her wife again. She was smiling like a fool on her own.

When Chaeyeon got home, she changed clothes then went on preparing dinner. It's their first dinner on their new home. She wanted it to be special, a candle lit dinner with the food she cooked all by herself.

Patiently waiting for her wife to arrive, Chaeyeon browsed her phone. A message from Yena came in asking her to invite them to their new home. Chaeyeon replied that she'll let Sakura know then update her. Just then, Sakura arrived. Chaeyeon bursted in laughter upon seeing her wife with a bunch of stuff with her.

 

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"Did you move out already?"

"No. This is not even half of my stuff."

 

Chaeyeon chuckled as she helped Sakura with her things.

 

"I told you I'll help you move out."

"It's okay. I can do it little by little."

"Let's arrange your stuff later, for now let's have dinner. It's our first in our new home so I kind of prepared a lot."

When they reached the kitchen, Sakura exclaimed, "Wow!"

"Take a seat, love."

"You really did prepare a lot."

"Get used to it, this is how it will be from now on. We'll have our meals together whether it’s on special occasions or just normal days."

 

After their dinner,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter