A New Tattoo

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon woke up and saw that Sakura is still sleeping. She gently brushed Sakura's hair with her hand and she quietly got up. After a few moments, she returned to bed with a pen on her hand. She sat with her legs crossed beside Sakura as she slowly reached for her girlfriend's left hand. She started drawing something on Sakura's finger. She would stop everytime Sakura moved. After a few more minutes, Chaeyeon looked up and saw Sakura looking at her. She's so focused on what she's doing that she didn't noticed that Sakura woke up already. She just smiled and stopped what she's doing but she didn't let go of her girlfriend's hand. 


"Good morning!", Chaeyeon greeted.

"Good morning!", Sakura responded.

"What are you doing?", she asked.

"You saw it?"

"You're holding my hand and you got a pen on your hand."

"Close your eyes again, I'll finish it first. Pretend that you're still sleeping."


Sakura laughed but she did what Chaeyeon said.

After a while, Chaeyeon kissed Sakura's hand making the latter open her eyes. Chaeyeon guided her to rise up. Now, sitting beside each other, Chaeyeon showed Sakura what she drew. There was silence afterwards.


Chaeyeon drew a ring on Sakura's ring finger.


Sakura kept staring at her hand. Chaeyeon placed her hand beside Sakura's hand. She also drew a ring on her own ring finger. The two looked at each other.


"Not bad, right?", Chaeyeon uttered.


Sakura intertwined their fingers.


"It's a yes, if that's what you're asking", Sakura said.


Chaeyeon kissed Sakura's lips.


"It's just a drawing, it'll be erased later on. I wanted to have it tattooed on us, if it's okay with you."

"Let's do it."

 

 

 

 

Sakura went to the PC Bang. Minju immediately noticed her. She wanted to approach her buy she's currently playing so she just gave Sakura a nod. She looked happy, way better than the last time Minju saw her. After a while, Minju left her seat and looked for Sakura. When she saw her, she hurriedly went to her.


"You look happy. What's up?", she asked.

"I am happy. Well, better than the last time we talked", Sakura responded. 

"So... you guys talked it out?"

"Yeah."

"When is her flight?"

"Yah! There's no date yet. She'll send an e-mail to them today. We'll take it from there."

"You're okay?"

"Of course."

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon went to the tattoo shop. She has called a meeting with her staff. She informed them about the job offer for her overseas. It's not easy for them either because they've always treated one another as family. There was a short silence as if a ghost entered their office. But not long after, everyone cheered Chaeyeon and congratulated her already. After their meeting, the tattoo shop went back to business while Chaeyeon stayed on her office. She sat down and opened her laptop. She checked her e-mail. After letting out a deep sigh she sent her reply on the e-mail for her job offer. Right after, she called Sakura.


"I did it, love", she said.

"Good job!"

"Thank you!"

"You don't have to thank me. I'm always here for you. Always."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, so much."

"Let's get your tattoo done."

"Which one?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter