Reasons

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon offered to watch a movie but Sakura declined. She suggested to go to an amusement park but Sakura still said no. She recommended a restaurant she frequents but Sakura said she's not hungry. The two realized that they already walked quite far and yet they haven't decided where they'll go. Chaeyeon thought of just going to the park since they are near there already. After a few walks, they found an empty bench. Finally, they're settled down.


"Are you okay", Chaeyeon asked.

"Yes. I haven't strolled in a while but it's fine", Sakura answered.

"It's nice. Fresh air."

"You haven't answered my question about not having tattoos."

"Ah...I told you, I'm not ready that time."

"That's it?"

"Well...there's a deeper reason."

Sakura waited for Chaeyeon to continue but she didn't.

"Sorry, I sounded too demanding. It's okay if you're not comfortable talking about it."


Before, Chaeyeon doesn't want to talk about anything from her past. She don't want to look back to where she was before. But as time goes by, she has embraced the fact that what she experienced before drove her to be better, to have a different outlook in life.


Chaeyeon turned a bit to face Sakura. She told her story. All of it. Sakura listened intently. When Chaeyeon was done speaking, Sakura reached for her hand.

"Thank you for sharing it to me."

Chaeyeon nodded and smiled.

"Your turn", she said.

Sakura immediately got what Chaeyeon is saying. She shared her story as well, the reason she removed her tattoo. It's Chaeyeon's turn to listen. When Sakura finished talking, Chaeyeon held her arm, the arm where she got the tattoo removed.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Sure."

"I'm actually against tattoo removal."

"Really?"

"That's my personal discretion. You know, tattoo is kind of my first idea of permanence. But after hearing you just now I realized, we have different reasons for doing the things we do. I have to respect that."

They looked at each other then smiled. Chaeyeon thought of changing the topic.

"You like playing games? I mean, I saw it on your instagram."

"Yeah. Do you play games?"

"No. Not my thing."

"Ah... I actually own a PC bang."

"Wow! I should visit your shop some time."

"I thought you don't play games."

"So, only gamers are allowed there?"

"I'm just kidding. Of course you can come. Let's go there next time."


Chaeyeon and Sakura exchanged numbers before going separate ways.


------------------


Sakura and Chaeyeon sent text messages that night thanking each other. They greeted one another 'Good morning!' the following day. They both started their day a little different. Happier.


When Sakura arrived in her PC bang, she greeted her staff happily. She's not usually like that but for some reason, her vibe changed a little. Her staff was surprised and became curious what happened.


As hours passed, Sakura's aura didn't change. Her interaction with her customers is longer than usual. She even joined some of them in playing games. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter