What it Feels Like

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura took Chaeyeon to the airport. Chaeyeon insisted Sakura not to accompany her but the latter didn't gave in. It's just for three days but the thought of being away from each other suddenly kicked in to the both of them. Chaeyeon mentioned that she's used to being the one being left behind not the one leaving. Sakura tried to lighten the mood as she girlfriend. 


"Don't miss me too much, okay?", Sakura said.

"I miss you already", Chaeyeon responded.


Sakura laughed. 


"I'll see you in three days", she said.

"I'll call you often", Chaeyeon replied.

"It's just three days, you won't even realize that we're together again."

"I'll miss you."


Sakura hugged Chaeyeon. She told her to take care of herself and focus on her business there. She also reminded her not to worry to much. They said goodbye to each other.

 

 

 

Sakura went to her PC Bang and carry on her daily routine. After a few hours, her phone rang. It's a video call from Chaeyeon. 


"Hi, love! I arrived safely. I miss you. I wish you were here."

"I'm at the PC Bang. I miss you too. It felt weird after you left. I wish you were here too."


There was a short pause.


"You take some rest first. Call me when you can", Sakura said.

"Okay. I'll call you later", Chaeyeon replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too."


The call ended.

 

 

The day was about to end but Chaeyeon hasn't called again. Sakura has been itching to call her but she's worried that she might interrupt her girlfriend in the middle of a business meeting so she kept on waiting for Chaeyeon to call her instead. She washed up and got ready to sleep. Her phone rang and she hurriedly answered it.


"Hello, love!"

"Hi, love! Where have you been? I've been waiting for your call."

"Sorry. After the meeting we went out for some drinks. I left my phone here in the hotel."

"Ah...it's okay."

"How are you?"

"I'm okay. I went home immediately after finishing some stuff at the PC Bang."

"Are you going to sleep now?"

"I was about to. But it's okay, we can talk some more. So, how is it there?"

"The people here are really nice. Today was like an orientation. They tour me around a bit then we talked business. Tomorrow is the contract signing."

"That's good. You need to rest now. Tomorrow is a big day for you."

"I miss you, love..."

"Yah! It hasn't been 24 hours since we're not together."

"Still, I miss you..."

"I miss you too... I guess we're just so used to being together all the time that's why."

"Sorry..."

"Why?"

"I can't sleep beside you tonight..."


Sakura smirked. She brushed her hair with her fingers and started to girlfriend. She lied down as she continued seducing Chaeyeon.


"Hey! You should stop right now, I might go home right away", Chaeyon said.

"You want me to stop?", Sakura replied as she pulled down the strap of her nightie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter