Scar

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura knows almost everyone who frequents her PC bang. She has this ability to recognize and remember people's faces. Sometimes her customers are surprised that the owner knows them. She even made friends to some of her regulars. The one closest to her is Minju. Well, there's a reason for that. Minju is the only one who got the courage to ask about Sakura's scar.


After visiting a number of tattoo shops, Sakura succeeded in getting her tattoo removed. She endured the physical pain. She hoped this would help her move on from her break up with Hyewon. 


Sakura tried her best to hide this scar near her left wrist. She wears long sleeves or jacket most of the time. She's afraid someone would ask about it. 


On one occasion she forgot to conceal it, Minju happened to notice it. At first, Sakura thought of lying about it but she casually told Minju about it. Minju gave a surprised reaction but that started their friendship.


Seeing her scar reminded Sakura of her past. It also reminds her of moving forward and facing life ahead. The pain of getting a tattoo and removing it is almost the same, at least for Sakura. She doesn't know if she can go through it again. But one thing is for sure, she's not getting inked anytime soon.


Minju came to Sakura's PC bang, not to play but to ask Sakura about getting a tattoo. Sakura immediately dismissed the idea without hearing the reason of Minju.


"I really want to get one", Minju insisted.

"Don't do it until you're 1000% sure about it", Sakura emphasized.

"Just a small one."

"Why? Your boyfriend asked you to?"

"No. I don't have a boyfriend. It's for myself."

"It's permanent.

"I know."


Sakura purposedly showed her scar to Minju.


"You've seen this. You know what I went through. The p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter