My Favorite Story

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sakura woke up, she looked around and noticed she's not in her room. She tried to remember what happened last night but what she recalled is just her and Chaeyeon walking. She slowly went out of the room and immediately saw Chaeyeon in the kitchen.


"Good morning!", Chaeyeon greeted.

"Good...morning...", Sakura replied.

"Have a seat, the food is ready."


Sakura asked where the washroom is. She felt embarassed facing Chaeyeon with her 'just woke up' face. When she came back, Chaeyeon is done setting the table.


"Let's eat", Chaeyeon invited.

"Thank you for the food", Sakura said.


It was silent on the breakfast table. They quietly ate. Chaeyeon doesn't want Sakura to feel embarassed so she chose not to talk about what happened last night. Sakura has been thinking on how to ask Chaeyeon what occured after they walked, why did she wake up on someone else's bed and where exactly is she. When their eyes met, the two just smiled at each other. Sakura fired the question.


"What happened last night? Where am I?"


 Chaeyeon smirked.


"You really don't remember?"

"I remember we're walking...then...I was talking to you while we're walking...that's it, that's what I remembered."


Chaeyeon stood up and placed the dishes on the sink.


"You're at my place", Chaeyeon said.

"Why?", Sakura asked.

"I don't know where you live so I brought you here. You're drunk, you can't even walk by yourself. Of course I won't leave you like that. I tried to ask you where you live but you keep on pointing on different directions."


Sakura placed her hands on her head. She asked Chaeyeon if she did something weird or say something unusual. Chaeyeon paused for a bit as she thought if she would tell Sakura about the things she said last night. She opted not to. Sakura sighed feeling relieved that at least she didn't make a mess or blabber about things.


"Thank you! Sorry for causing inconvenience to you", Sakura said.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it", Chaeyeon responded.

"I should get going, I've been a nuisance since last night."

"Are you okay? I can take you home."

"I've caused you enough trouble already."

"It's fine. I'll take you home, so next time I'll know where to bring you when you're drunk."


Sakura laughed. Chaeyeon took Sakura to her place. She didn't go in. Sakura thanked Chaeyeon before saying goodbye. Chaeyeon is about to get in her car when Sakura called her. As she turned around, Sakura gave her a peck on her cheek. Chaeyeon was so surprised she didn't manage to move or even speak.


"Drive safely", Sakura said as she walked away.

 

-------------------

 

Chaeyeon was sitting on her couch. She kept caressing her cheek that Sakura kissed. She felt as if she's dreaming that she wasn't able to hear someone has been ringing her doorbell. When she got back to her senses, she ran to get the door to let Yena in. Yena whined as she entered Chaeyeon's place saying she's been outside for so long. Chaeyeon just smiled at her. The two sat on the couch and watched a movie. After a while, Yena started to ask questions to Chaeyeon.


"So, did you tell her?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"You said timing is important."

"Yes. I thought you're gonna confess to her last night."

"She said she likes me."

"What? What did you say?"

"She's drunk when she said it so it doesn't count."


Yena laughed out loud.


"You didn't respond to her when she said that?"

"No. I brought her here."


Yena stood up and showed Chaeyeon a  shocked expression. She slowly clapped her hands afterwards.


"Woah! I didn't know you're that fast."


Chaeyeon slightly hit Yena's head.


"Nothing happened. I didn't know where she lives so I took her with me. I let her sleep in my room. I slept in the couch. We ate breakfast and I took her home. That's it... Oh, she kissed me...", Chaeyeon pointed on her cheek.

"What?"

"When I was about to leave after sending her home, she kissed my cheek then she went inside."

"You didn't get to talk about what happened last night but you kissed. Wow..."

"Well, she doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter