Love Wins

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed you."

"I missed you so much."

"It feels good to be back."

"I'm glad you're here now."

 

 


It's just three days but for Sakura and Chaeyeon, it felt like they're away from each other for a long time. A new feeling they need to get accustomed to, longing for each other. As soon as Chaeyeon came back, they never left each other. They literally clung to each other. Chaeyeon shared stories about her trip, the business part and so as the leisure time she had. Sakura just stared and listened to her girlfriend. She shared her own stories as well. Sitting on the couch comfortably with arms wrapped around each other, Sakura and Chaeyeon are together again.


"So, when are you going back there?", Sakura asked.

"Yah! I just came back and you want me to leave again?", Chaeyeon replied.

"No. I'm just asking."

"They're giving me three months to settle everything here before leaving..."

"Ah...three months..."

"We have a lot of time to be together before I leave, let's make the most out of it."


Sakura tighened her hug to Chaeyeon.


"Okay. Let's stay like this. Let's cuddle all day. I don't mind", Chaeyeon uttered.

 

Without them knowing, the two fell asleep on the couch. Chaeyeon was the first to wake up. She smiled at the sight of her girlfriend comfortably lying on her chest. She brushed Sakura's hair with her fingers and kissed her girlfriend's forehead. Realizing that Sakura is in deep sleep, she carefully laid her on the couch while she went on the kitchen to prepare food. While cooking, she kept glancing on her girlfriend who's sleeping. She can't help but smile just by looking at her. She was happy. They are back to their normal routine... at least for now. She finished cooking but Sakura is still sleeping. She approached her and gently caressed her girlfriend's head. Sakura opened her eyes. She quickly got up and hugged Chaeyeon tightly.


"Why? You had a bad dream?", Chaeyeon asked.

"You're not there when I woke up... in my dream...", Sakura answered.


Chaeyeon caressed Sakura's back.


"I'm here...", she whispered.


When they break their hug, Chaeyeon gave Sakura a concerned look. 


"Are you okay?", she asked.


Sakura nodded.


"Let's eat then", Chaeyeon offered.

"You cooked? I should be the one doing that for you...", Sakura said.

"It's okay, love. You're sleeping soundly earlier..."

"Sorry... it's you who just came from a trip, I should be taking care of you..."

"Hey... it's not a big deal. Come on, let's eat."

 

While having a meal together, Chaeyeon asked Sakura about the things she wanted to do or places she wanted to go to. Sakura wanted to avoid the topic but she thought it's what's best for them, to cherish every moment together. She mentioned a lot of things from watching movies to sunset watching. Chaeyeon promised her that they'll do all that. Before finishing their meal, Sakura asked Chaeyeon why she didn't mention anything she wanted to do. 


"I liked everything you said. I'll be happy to do that with you", Chaeyeon said.

"I know. But there isn't anything in particular you wanted to do?", Sakura asked.

"Hmmm... actually there is..."

"What is it?"


Chaeyeon didn't respond immediately. Sakura waited for her to speak. 


"Remember, the drawing I did on your finger? And on my finger?", she asked.


Sakura smiled. She looked at her hand. Of course, the drawing already faded since it was a long time ago but she remembered it. 

 

"Let's get married", Chaeyeon uttered.

"Let's have the rings I drew tattooed on our ring fingers permanently", she continued.

 

Sakura wasn't able to speak. She stared at Chaeyeon as tears began to fall from her eyes. Chaeyeon held her hand. They stood up. Chaeyeon gently wiped her girlfriend's tears. 


"Let's spend the rest of our lives together. Happily", Chaeyeon said.


Sakura was still emotional as she hugged Chaeyeon. 


"You won't give me an answer?", Chaeyeon asked.

"Is that a yes?", she added.

 

Sakura gathered herself and faced Chaeyeon. Looking straight into her girlfriend's eyes, she uttered, "Yes, I'll marry you."

"I love you", she continued before kissing Chaeyeon's lips.

 

 

 

 


Sakura is busy at her PC Bang while Chaeyeon is busy settling everything at her tattoo shop since she'll be gone for a long time. They'll have their everyday routine for next three months. After that, there's a completely different routine they have to get used to. But before that, they have a wedding to plan. They asked the help of their friends for their special event. They don't have the luxury of time since they both wanted to do it before Chaeyeon's departure. So after their busy day at work, they always make time to meet and talk about the wedding.


"So, you've decided what we're going to wear?", Chaeyeon asked.

"Yup!", Sakura answered excitedly while showing her girlfriend some pegs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter