Moving on

I think we were meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Tiffany and Jessica walks out of the dormitory building, Jessica sends a text message to someone.

Tiffany was feeling a little bit hungry, and was craving something sweet. “Want to get something to eat?”

“Sure, what do you feel like having?”

“I could go for something at a bakery, like cakes or muffins.”

Jessica reads the reply text, and then she writes a response to it. “That sounds good.”

Tiffany thinks back on the conversation she just had with Taeyeon. It’s obvious that Taeng doesn’t like how we’re proceeding with our relationship. I wonder what Hyoyeon and Seohyun thinks? “How do your friends view our relationship?”

“Hyo and Seo? They’re absolutely thrilled that I’m dating someone and trying to move on from Shin Hye,” Jessica answers, grinning.

“Do they think we’re moving too fast?”

“No, they feel that it’s going to make it easier for me to forget my past relationship.”

At least her friends are ok with how our relationship is going. “It sounds like those two aren’t very big fans of Shin Hye,” Tiffany responds with a half grin.

Jessica sighs as she remembers being in denial with her friends about Shin Hye. “They saw what Shin Hye was doing to me way before I was even aware of it.”

Tiffany touches Jessica’s arm. “That’s it! Hyo and Seo can back up what I said about you to Tae! She doesn’t believe me when I told her that Shin Hye was the problem in your relationship.”

“I think I can understand her wariness. We hardly know each other, and I didn’t make a good impression with the way I reacted to Shin Hye.” Jessica reads a text message she received.

“Sure, I have no problem with her being cautious, but she’s got no right to say that we need to step back and slow things down!”

“Maybe this will help convince her.” Jessica puts her phone into her coat pocket.

Tiffany had no idea what she was talking about. “What do you mean?”

“I’ll be making a short visit with someone at a coffee shop.”

“Is it someone I know?”

“You’ll see,” the older girl answers vaguely.

What’s going on? Why the sudden secrecy? Tiffany wanted to know who it was, and she wanted to know now. “Why aren’t you telling me?” Tiffany asks as she starts pouting.

Jessica smiles at her, trying not to squeal. She’s so adorable when she pouts! “I want it to be a surprise.”

“Am I going to like the surprise?” the younger girl asks suspiciously.

“No comment.”

Tiffany pouts, not liking the answer. “Something tells me I won’t like it.”

“You’re so cute,” Jessica says affectionately, kissing Tiffany’s cheek.

Tiffany couldn’t help smiling.

 

---

 

Bora arrives at the coffee shop to meet her friends.

“Alright, now that we’re all here, Bora and Soyou can tell us what they’ve found out.” Shin Hye takes a drink of coffee.

Soyou sets her croissant down onto her plate. “I’ll go first! It turns out that Yuri really does love one-night stands, and she knows a lot about Tiffany.”

Shin Hye stares at her, unimpressed. “Is that it?”

“I’m going to meet her tonight, with some friends!”

“Fine. You know what to do. And you better get some information fast, because I’m not feeling very patient.”

Soyou grins. “Don’t worry, I plan on having a one-night stand with her tonight!”

Shin Hye wasn’t assured by her friend’s promise. “I’m worried that you’ll be forgetting your mission while you’re having s.”

“Maybe I’ll join you and Yuri,” Hani suggests with a smirk.

Soyou wasn’t about to share her potential prize with anyone. “Hell no! I got this under control, so off!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter