First date!

I think we were meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! I just wanted to say thank you for your comments and votes on the previous chapters ^^

I didn’t get the chance to do that earlier because I’ve been quite busy >_<

I wanted leave my note at the beginning this time, because I didn’t want it to ruin the mood of the chapter at the end ;)

So anyways, thank you for reading this, and for being patient! See you later <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Tiffany was very eager to get things started. She’s been waiting too long for this moment, and has wanted to go out on a date with Jessica ever since Tiffany met her. “Let’s have our first date tonight!”

Jessica smiles, finding the younger girl’s enthusiasm endearing. “Sure. Do you have anything in mind?”

“Not yet, but I’ll come up with something. Prepare to be impressed,” assures Tiffany. She had been out on a number of dates during the past summer, before she came to the university, so she felt confident that she was still at the top of her game.

“It better be good. I have high standards for a first date,” Jessica says teasingly.

“Don’t worry, when you’re on a date with me, your standards will have automatically been exceeded,” Tiffany replies with playful arrogance.

Jessica gives her an intrigued smile. “Ooh, I like a woman with confidence. I’ll be having high expectations tonight.”

Tiffany flips her hair back. “Trust me, it won’t be high enough.”

Both girls start laughing.

 

Jessica gives Tiffany’s hand a gentle squeeze. “Let’s meet in a couple of hours, so we can change, and finish our errands.”

Tiffany pouts. A couple of hours away from Jessica seemed like a long time. “Couple of hours? Why don’t we just start our date now?”

“As much as I’d like to, there are some things I need to take care of today. I want to make sure that we have the whole night to ourselves,” explains Jessica, rubbing her thumb on the back of Tiffany’s held hand.

Tiffany smiles with delight as her heart skipped a beat. She loved the idea of Jessica making time for their date, even though the date was a spontaneous idea.

And she also loved the things that Jessica was doing with her hand; the older girl was being more affection than she was expecting, and it was making her heart feel fluttery. “Yeah, a-alright, that’s good. I-I mean, that sounds good.”

Jessica looks at Tiffany curiously.

Ahhhh! What’s wrong with me?! Tiffany giggles awkwardly. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Jessica smiles brightly. Aww, Tiffany’s actually being a little awkward around me! How adorable! “That was so cute!”

“Cute enough to give me a kiss on the cheek?” Tiffany asks with a playful grin.

Jessica smacks her while giggling.

 

---

 

Tiffany rushes into her shared dorm room. “In just a couple of hours, I’m going to be going on a date with Jess! Ahhhhhhh! How the hell am I supposed to do my homework?! I’m too excited!”

She decides that the first thing she needs to do is select her outfit. “Let’s see, I think I’ll go with a button-up blouse and jeans.”

The brunette hums a song as she finds a long-sleeved white formal blouse and dark navy jeans from her closet and sets them onto her bed.

“Now it’s time for my hair.”

Tiffany walks over to her mirror as she puts her dark brown hair up into a high ponytail with side swept bangs.

For the finishing touch, she applies some eyeliner, eye shadow, and lipstick. She smiles with satisfaction when she sees her reflection in the mirror. “Damn, I look good. I hope you’re ready for my hotness, Jess!”

 

---

 

The couple arrives at Tutto Bene, an Italian restaurant with a cozy atmosphere.

A young woman cordially greets the couple. “Hello, welcome to Tutto Bene! Do you have a reservation?”

“Yes, table for two, under the name Jessica,” answers Jessica.

“We’re on a date!” Tiffany tells the hostess. She loved the sound of that.

The young woman smiles politely as she grabs a couple of menus. “How nice! Please follow me.”

“She’s totally jealous of us,” Tiffany whispers to her date as they follow the hostess.

“That’s too bad for her. We’re already taken,” Jessica whispers in response.

The hostess places the menus onto a small table designed for couples. “Your server will be here shortly. Enjoy your dinner!”

The couple sits down across from each other.

Tiffany’s heart was racing as she gazes at Jessica. Her breath was taken away from how beautiful her date was.

Jessica had put her honey brown hair up in a messy bun, and was wearing a white blazer with a pink silk camisole underneath, and white dress pants. And like the younger girl, she had also put on more makeup.

Jessica was gazing right back at Tiffany. Then she blushes as she looks down at her menu, being unable to maintain eye contact.

Tiffany wanted to squeal because of how adorable her date was being, but she managed to keep herself under control. She didn’t want to make a bad impression on their first date. That was sooo cute! I just want to hug and kiss her!

Instead, the younger girl gives Jessica a big smile. “It’s so nice to do this without the tension and uneasiness we’ve had during the previous times we’ve eaten together.”

Jessica looks at her date and returns the smile, brushing some of her bangs aside with her hand. “It’s still kind of hard for me to believe that this is really happening.”

“I know, right? We’re finally on a real date! A week ago, I thought that this would’ve been impossible; but here we are!”

 

A young man arrives at their table with a cart. From the cart he places glasses of water and utensils wrapped in cloth napkins in front of the girls. “Hello, I will be your waiter tonight. Would you like to start off your evening with some beverages?”

“I’ll have a mint iced tea,” orders Jessica.

Tiffany glances at the beverage section of the menu. “Ooh, this looks good. I’ll have an orange-cranberry limonata.”

“Very good. I’ll bring your drinks in a moment.” The waiter bows before he leaves.

Jessica takes a sip of water. “Have you had any relationships before coming to the university?”

“Yeah, I’ve had a few of them in high school, but they didn’t last very long. There was one that was kind of a serious relationship though,” Tiffany replies as she unwraps the cloth on her utensils.

“Tell me about it,” Jessica insists.

“Oh, alright… the relationship I had was with a girl named Solar.” Tiffany hesitates. “Actually, wait. I don’t think I want to talk about this.”

“Why is that?”

“Because now that I think about it, it’s actually kind of embarrassing!” admits Tiffany, starting to remember the details she had purposefully forgotten.

Jessica feigns surprise as she widens her eyes and gasps. “Tiffany, the loud adventurous extrovert, can actually be embarrassed about something?”

“If it’s this bad, then hell yeah I’m embarrassed!”

Jessica giggles at her date’s response. “Now I really want to know about it! Please?”

Tiffany reluctantly gives in. “Ughhh, fine! We were both freshmen, and hadn’t been in high school for very long. Neither of us had been in a relationship before at that point, and wasn’t even really thinking about it, until Yul introduced me to Solar one day. We got along well, and we both thought the other girl was cute, so we said why not try a relationship?”

“That’s all it took for you to start dating?” Jessica asks teasingly.

Tiffany laughs. “Hey, we had just gotten into high school, don’t expect too much from me!”

 

The waiter arrives with their drinks. “Have you had the chance to decide what you’d like to order tonight?”

“Yes, I’ll have the Classic Lasagna. And it better look as good as the picture in the menu!” Tiffany says, grinning.

Jessica reaches over and smacks Tiffany’s hand. “Don’t threaten the waiter!” she scolds playfully.

“I’m just making sure they’re not being deceptive!”

Jessica giggles as she closes her menu. “I’ll have the Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken.”

“Thank you.” The waiter was chuckling as he writes their orders down on a pad of paper. Then he takes their menus and walks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter