Past and present

I think we were meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! Things seem to be getting a little more intense now ^^

Does anyone remember Taeng's ambiguous warning at the end of chapter five? ;)

Thank you for your patience, support, and reading this update! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica walk towards the bakery, holding hands.

Tiffany hadn’t stopped smiling ever since they had left the coffee shop. “Jess.”

“Hm?”

“So, you feel like you were ready to officially break up with the ?”

“Yes, I’m finally ready to move on,” answers Jessica, smiling.

Tiffany starts feeling excited. If she’s ready to let her past relationship go, then that means she’s completely available now. “Then what does that mean for us?”

Jessica’s smile becomes shy as she avoids eye contact with Tiffany. “We’ll keep dating and see where it takes us,” she answers evasively.

Tiffany’s smile gets bigger when she hears that Jessica wants to continue dating her, with the possibility of a serious relationship. “I’m totally fine with that.”

 

---

 

That evening, Hyoyeon accompanies Yuri as she goes to meet CL at a bar called ‘Naughty Drinks’. Hyoyeon had originally declined to join Yuri, because she had no interest in meeting promiscuous girls for a one-night stand; especially at a place with a name like that.

But Jessica had urged Hyoyeon to go, because she was feeling a little suspicious about the arrangement. Hyoyeon wasn’t sure why Jessica was feeling that way, but she trusted Jessica’s instinct.

 

Yuri eagerly opens the front door and enters the bar. “Have you been here before?”

Hyoyeon looks around, and notices that the bartenders and servers were all girls, wearing only their bras with their miniskirts. “Whoa, what kind of a place is this?”

“Oh, it’s your first time! Welcome to one of the best sanctuaries that this college has to offer! This is one of those y bars, and you can obviously see why!” Yuri smacks a waitress’ as she walks by.

“At least those girls won’t get too hot in here!” Hyoyeon responds, smirking.

The waitress looks at Yuri and smiles. “Hi Yuri! Good to see you here tonight.”

Yuri winks at her. “Looking good, babe!”

“Hey, it’s about time you es showed up!” CL calls out to them, grinning as she gets up from her table. She exchanges a quick hug with Yuri.

“I was giving you the time to bring the y you promised!” replies Yuri, taking a glance at the girls CL was with. She grins with approval as she ogles their s, which were shown off by their low-cut tops.

CL smiles proudly. “You know I always deliver!”

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon inconspicuously takes several photos of the girls with her phone. She then sends them to Jessica with a text message.

 

Hyoyeon: Recognize any of them?

Jessica: One of them looks familiar. I’m pretty sure she’s one of Shin Hye’s friends

Hyoyeon: Which one?

Jessica: The girl wearing the ty red v-neck shirt

Hyoyeon: What if that’s who Yuri is meeting?

Jessica: If you find out that it is her, I’ll contact Yuri

 

CL looks over at Hyoyeon. “Girl, are you gonna join us, or are you gonna be texting all night?”

Hyoyeon puts her phone away. “Sorry, I had to reply to some people.”

“It’s cool, don’t worry about it. Come join us! Your friend Yuri is already flirting with the s!”

“Ok!” Hyoyeon smiles politely, and then takes a seat next to Yuri. She watches in fascination as Yuri flirts with the girls. I have to admit, she’s pretty good at that! I’ve heard of players doing their thing, but I’ve never actually seen them in action!

“So which of you beautiful girls is Soyou? Is it you?” Yuri puts her arm around the girl sitting next to her, causing the girl to giggle.

Soyou raises her hand, while frowning playfully at Yuri. “You’re cuddling the wrong girl over there, you !”

“Don’t worry, babe, I’ll make it up to you tonight!” Yuri says, smiling suggestively. Damn, not bad! She looks pretty good, and has some nice !

Soyou smirks at her. “I think I can overlook your mistake. But you owe me big time.”

Yeah, that’s the girl Yuri is supposed have with. Hyoyeon sends a message to Jessica, confirming the identity of the girl in question.

Soon, Yuri receives a text message. “It’s probably another hot babe asking me what I’m doing tonight!”

But when she reads the message, her expression becomes a bit more serious.

“Is something wrong?” asks the girl who Yuri has her arm around.

What the ? Jess thinks that Soyou is Shin Hye’s friend, and they may be plotting something? I have no idea why she thinks that, but she mentioned something about feeling suspicious towards one of Tiff’s classmates. I don’t know what’s going on, but Tiff is going to owe me for this! Yuri was feeling confused as she puts her phone away. Then she smiles reassuringly to show that nothing was wrong. “No, it was just my roommate, nagging me about some lame chores. It was nothing.”

 

---

 

Soyou unlocks the door of their hotel room and leads Yuri inside.

Yuri smiles as she looks around the room. I’ve been in college for only a couple of weeks, and I’ve already had several one-night stands! Obviously college girls can’t resist me. “That’s what I like. A woman who doesn’t waste any-”

Soyou interrupts her as she hungrily kisses Yuri.

Their kiss quickly becomes fervent as their hands each other’s bodies. Soon, they were laying in bed, still kissing.

After they remove each other’s shirts, Soyou lustfully squeezes Yuri’s bra-covered s. “ yeah, your are as big as I thought! I have to see them!”

“When people see how curvaceous my chest is, everyone feels the same way!” Yuri unhooks her bra and tosses it aside.

“Damn, these things are huge!” Soyou grabs Yuri’s s.

Yuri smiles proudly as Soyou’s eager hands fondle her s. “Pretty ing impressive, aren’t they?”

“Now I can’t wait to see the rest of you!” Soyou impatiently s Yuri’s jeans and pulls it down.

It wasn’t long before both girls were wearing only their . When Soyou starts to pull Yuri’s down, Yuri stops her; she suddenly recalled the message she got from Jessica.

“You know, there’s something I’m really curious about,” Yuri informs thoughtfully.

Soyou was surprised, not expecting to be interrupted this way. She gives Yuri a blank stare. “What?”

Yuri tries to remember what Jessica told her. Concentrate on something other than , and try to get her to reveal that she’s Shin Hye’s friend. “Don’t get me wrong, I love this ‘having with no strings attached’ type of lifestyle, but have you ever wondered what it’d be like to have a steady relationship?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter