More schemes

I think we were meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! It's been awhile since I've written an author's note ^^

I'm just going to say, thank you so much for your votes and comments on the previous chapters! I really appreciate your support <3

And as usual, thank you for reading this! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The next morning, Shin Hye was standing outside the front door of her apartment, impatiently waiting for her roommates. She checks the time on her phone. “Come on, aren’t you girls ready yet? I’ve been waiting for more than five minutes!”

“Ok, we’re coming!” Bora rushes up to the door, with Dara close behind, grumbling.

“Finally.” Shin Hye leads them outside, where their other friends were waiting.

 

“Did you girls get any information last night?” Shin Hye opens her compact mirror and checks her makeup. I look gorgeous, as usual.

“Good morning to you too!” Dasom says while giving coffee drinks to Shin Hye, Bora, and Dara, which she bought for them at Starbucks.

Soyou nudges her. “You know that girl has no time for greetings when she has a devious plan in mind.”

“I got the names of Tiffany’s close friends. There are five of them.” Dara pulls out her phone and searches for the text message that had the list of names.

“Are one of their names Yuri?” Hani asks curiously.

Dara continues searching through her texts. Where the did that text go? I just saw it a minute ago. “Give me a second… Yes. Their names are Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Sunny.”

“Hmm, that is very interesting,” Hani says with a sly grin. Suddenly, Shin Hye’s plan has gotten more fun.

“Why is that interesting?” Bora wanted to know.

Shin Hye checks the content of her coffee cup, making sure Dasom got her order right. Good, she didn’t it up this time. “Do you know Yuri?”

“Apparently, Yuri has quite a reputation for being a player. She has a huge weakness for y girls, and having one-night stands with them,” Hani answers, unwrapping a piece of gum and putting into .

Shin Hye immediately understands and smiles cunningly. “Then she’s obviously their weakest link. If done correctly, she should be the easiest to get information from.”

Soyou notices that Shin Hye was looking at her while saying that. “Why are you looking at me for?”

“Don’t play innocent, you . I know you’re just begging to take the role of seducing Yuri,” accuses Shin Hye, smirking.

“Ok, you may be right. But does this Yuri girl look any good though? I’m not going to seduce some fat ugly nerd!” Soyou asks suspiciously, running her hand through her hair.

“Why not? They’re the only ones who are willing to you!” Hani says, laughing.

Soyou scoffs. “ off, . You’re just jealous that I get ed more often than you do!”

“Here’s a picture of Yuri, if you guys want to see her!” Dara holds up her phone.

Everyone crowds around Dara’s phone to look at the photo on the screen. It was a selfie of Yuri wearing a crop top, smiling.

“Damn, she actually looks pretty good!” approves Bora.

“I sure wouldn’t mind ing her!” agrees Dasom, impressed with Yuri’s body.

Soyou grins lasciviously, already getting by the idea of having a one-night stand with her. “Hell yeah, I’m definitely taking this assignment!”

“Damn it, now I’m jealous! Why the does she get to have her?!” complains Hani, frowning.

“Who says only one girl can go after her?” Shin Hye takes a drink of her cappuccino.

Soyou and Hani look at each other.

“You stay the hell away from her, she’s mine,” warns Soyou.

“Sounds like someone’s scared of a little competition,” Hani replies tauntingly.

Shin Hye interrupts them before they could start arguing. “We’re more likely to get what we need if both of you go after her. Have a three-way if it’s necessary.”

Soyou grumbles about not wanting to share, and Hani just smiles deviously.

Shin Hye finishes writing a text reply and sends it. “So we have the two hoes going after Yuri, and Bora’s going to try to be friends with Tiffany.”

“When can I get my revenge on Tiffany?” asks Dara, crossing her arms.

Shin Hye glances at Dara before looking at her phone again. “What kind of revenge are you talking about?”

“I want her to feel the pain of rejection, like what she did to me!”

“And what does that mean? !” Bora hastily grabs a napkin and wipes off the spilled coffee on her jeans.

“I want to convince Jess to break up with Tiffany, so she can feel rejected too!” answers Dara, frowning.

“That’s our goal, but just wait for now. You’ll have your chance to help mess up the frivolous relationship between Tiffany and Jess,” Shin Hye responds, trying to placate her irritated friend. Ever since Dara had found out that Tiffany rejected her for Jessica, Dara had been in a surly mood.

“Speaking of Jess, won’t she recognize me and the two hoes? She’s seen us before, while you were still dating her!” Bora points out.

Shin Hye reads a text message before speaking. “No, Jess shouldn’t be able to recognize you girls.

First of all, I have a lot of friends; you girls aren’t the only ones I have, thank god. And since I’ve introduced her to so many people, there’s no way that she’ll remember every person she saw.

And second, don’t you remember when she started staying home, refusing to go out and socialize with my friends? That was months ago, ever since she began whining about me and Jieun flirting.”

“Oh yeah, I remember that! You two fought a lot during that time,” says Dara, shuddering a little bit as she remembers the constant arguments they had, and how intense some of them had become.

Shin Hye puts her phone into her coat pocket. “Anyways, you girls know what to do now. As clichéd as it sounds, I don’t need to remind you that failure is not an option.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t let you down!” assures Soyou, grinning with anticipation as she thinks about Yuri. She takes her phone out of her jean back pocket. I need to find out what classes she takes.

“Yeah, we want this to succeed as much as you do!” agrees Dara.

 

---

 

Tiffany hurries to the Ancient Literature lecture hall. She was relieved to see that she was actually a few minutes early. Yes! I made it on time! I think I’m starting to get good at this.

The brunette smiles as she recalls the feeling of being awakened in Jessica’s arms. At first she was confused at where she was, and why she was sleeping next to someone. Then as she remembered their late night talk, and the intimate moments they had afterwards, she started experiencing the warm and fuzzy feelings again.

The couple then had breakfast at a café, before parting ways to go to their first class of the day.

 

As Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter