Guess what, guys?

I think we were meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, after Yuri and Sunny gets into the backseat of Taeyeon’s car, the leader begins driving towards the campus parking lot. Tiffany is seated next to Taeyeon, staring intently into her phone.

Tiffany was busily exchanging text messages with Jessica while the other three girls chatted.

 

Tiffany: Good morning honey, did you sleep well? ^^

Jessica: Not at all. I could hardly sleep last night. I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss we had ;)

Tiffany: Omg me too! My heart was just racing all night because I couldn’t stop thinking of you <3

Jessica: Stop trying to make me blush so early in the day

Tiffany: You’re so cute when you blush ;)

Jessica: Stop it

Tiffany: If you kiss me again, I’ll think about it

Jessica: You get only one kiss per week

Tiffany: That’s no way to treat the girl that you’re dating! >:(

Jessica: Hehehe!

Tiffany: Have you told anyone that we’re dating?

Jessica: Not yet, have you?

Tiffany: Me neither. Let’s surprise our friends today! I have the perfect idea

 

“Hey Tiff! Who are you so intensely writing text messages to?” Sunny inquires curiously. During a pause in their conversation, the girls finally realized how quiet Tiffany had been this whole time.

Yuri leans forward so that she could watch Tiffany for a moment. “I know what’s going on; she’s texting both Jess and Irene, trying to date both girls at the same time. Fany is thinking why should she choose one when she can have both?

And I agree, having multiple girlfriends is the best way to enjoy the full dating experience without having to waste time on monogamy.”

Taeyeon frowns at Yuri through the rearview mirror. “Multiple girlfriends? Please tell me you’re joking.”

“One hundred percent serious. It’s how we players roll,” explains Yuri, taking a bite of her cranberry bagel.

“That’s terrible! You’d be cheating on them!”

“Not if you never commit to a serious relationship!”

Taeyeon furrows her brow with disapproval. “Love isn’t about trying to find loopholes!”

“Who said anything about love? I like to keep my relationships open and casual,” Yuri answers with a broad grin.

Taeyeon shakes her head in response. She then glances at Tiffany and notices that the brunette has a big smile on her face as she continued texting. It’s probably either Irene, or maybe someone else from that site. She wouldn’t be so into texting with someone like Soo or Yoona.

“Taeng!” Sunny calls out while staring at the images in Yuri’s phone with great interest.

“What?”

“Maybe Yul’s logic does make some sense.”

Because they were stopped at a red light, Taeyeon was able to take a glance at Sunny. “What do you mean?”

“You really should take a look at Yul’s phone sometime. A bunch of girls have sent their nudes to her!”

“What can I say? Girls just want to impress me and get my attention,” Yuri says smugly as she takes a water bottle out of her backpack.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes as she turns her attention back to the road. She wasn’t going to admit it, but she felt a tiny bit jealous of Yuri.

 

---

 

Tiffany joins her friends at their usual campus café table.

“What happened at the mall yesterday? You never joined us at the arcade,” Yoona says to Tiffany as the brunette sits down next to Taeyeon.

Tiffany unpeels the orange that she had brought from her dorm room. “Jess and I had some things to discuss.”

Sunny opens her plastic container of kimbap rolls. “All night? We couldn’t get ahold of you!”

“We had a lot to talk about.” Tiffany eats a piece of orange, hiding her smile. She was still tingly inside just thinking about how their first kiss felt. Her soft, moist lips… the way she held me… the passion in her kiss… I had no idea Jess was that good of a kisser!

Yuri puts some mustard in her turkey sandwich. “What were you two talking all night about? Anything -related?”

“Sorry, girl, that’s private information.” Tiffany offers a piece of orange to Taeyeon, who accepts it.

Yuri grins. “Oh really? That sounds like you might’ve had a dirty conversation!”

“Fany, what’s going on between you and Irene?” Sooyoung helps herself to some of Sunny’s rice crackers. Taeyeon had told Sooyoung that Tiffany wasn’t going to pursue a relationship with Irene anymore, so she wanted to make sure that their leader was correct.

Tiffany reads a text message that someone had just sent on her phone. “We’re just going to be friends, because we both decided that we’re not each other’s type.”

Sooyoung nods as she finishes munching on the crackers. “So you’d be ok if she starts seeing someone else?”

“Of course, we’re friends, so we can see whoever we want.” Tiffany resumes unpeeling her orange.

Sooyoung nudges Yoona. “Oooh, did you hear that?”

You better not start making fun of me about Irene! “Yes, Soo, I heard what she said,” Yoona replies evenly, keeping her attention on her doshirak, consisting of rice and banchan.

Taeyeon was watching her two friends interact, and was confused as to what was going on. “Why does Yoona want to know that?”

“I don’t! Soo is just being annoying.” Yoona narrows her eyes warningly at Sooyoung.

“That’s good news, Yoong! She’s available,” Sooyoung whispers loudly to her.

 

“Hi everyone! Enjoying your day so far?” Hyoyeon says to the group as she arrives with Jessica and Seohyun.

Tiffany immediately looks up from her orange and smiles at Jessica. “Looks like my day just got better!”

Jessica smiles back, her pulse getting faster as she approaches the younger girl. You have such a beautiful smile. “Hi Tiff,” she says in a flirtatious tone.

Tiffany’s smile becomes brighter, feeling her heart flutter as she stands up. Were you being flirty with me? That sounded really y!

Everyone watched the two girls, expecting them to hug.

Tiffany places her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter