Eps. 8: The Lonely (1/2)

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after spending time in Hong Kong, Yuri went directly to Shin Dong in the event area, Busan. He also set a time for taking pictures along with Jessica tomorrow.

"Shin Dong-ssi. ", Said Yuri.

"Yes, Yuri. "Replied Shin Dong.

"I've met Jessica. ", Said Yuri.

"Then how the response? "Asked Shin Dong.

"She approves of this cooperation. Perhaps the value of barter proposed is that we promote in the media campaign about Blanc & Eclare. "Yuri replied.

" No problem. ", Said Shin Dong.

"Tomorrow she will arrive in Korea and straight shooting. Maybe it would do in my showroom. "Yuri replied.

"Yes. Just tell me what you need, I'll help. ", Said Shin Dong.

"Yes "Yuri replied.

Shin Dong took Yuri surrounding area events and explain some important things to Yuri.

"Maybe later on this wall you can put the picture of Jessica. ", Said Shin Dong, pointing to the one field that is wide enough at the back of the display motor sport belongs to Yuri.

"Interesting. I'll make it later. "Yuri replied.

Looking around, Shin Dong also invited Yuri saw the track that will be used by the buyer to test drive motors.

Meanwhile, on the other hand. Sooyoung was telling his wedding plans to his father.

"I like to end my single days," Sooyoung said.

"With who?", Said Choi Jungnam.

"She is the niece of renowned agency owners in Korea. "Sooyoung replied.

"Who? "Asked Choi Jungnam.

"Lee Soon-kyu. "Sooyoung replied.

"Ah, Lee Soo-man.", Murmured Choi Jungnam.

"Appa know him?" Asked Sooyoung.

"He is quite well known in the entertainment world. "Choi replied Jungnam.

"Then let us meet them. "Sooyoung said.

"Lee Soo-man is not her father. But his uncle. So the truth is you have to find out who the father is. "Choi replied Jungnam.

"It may be preceded by meeting her uncle. "Sooyoung said.

"I've not met him. "Choi replied Jungnam.

"Come on Appa. I arrange a meeting with her uncle. "Sooyoung said.

"What made you become a rush like this?", Said Choi Jungnam.

"I felt Sunny is woman is right for me. "Sooyoung replied.

"It's amazing you can say that of the many woman you've ever dated. "Says Choi Jungnam.

"Yes, I'm very confident this time. I beg don’t doubt my faith. "Sooyoung replied.

Choi Jungnam only smiling while reading a magazine in the office of his son. Actually, he has long been friends with Lee Soo-man, but he wanted his son try again to get what they want.

* * *

I felt very tired today, at the end of the year like this is no big project coming. Just looking at the blue sky is very bright from within the workspace.

Tok..tok ..

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-ssi. "

"Y-you. , , "

"Mianhe if I bothered you. "

"N-No. Please come in. "

"Yes. Gomawo. "

"What happened, Seolhyun?"

"There are some documents left behind yesterday when you sign a contract. "

"Aigo, maybe I'm in a hurry. "

"Yes. It looks like you're very busy. "

"Ah, no. Maybe just less focused. "

Gosh she is very beautiful.

"Taeyeon-ssi. "

Her voice interrupted my reverie.

" Am I bothering you?"

" Of course not. "

She bowed and smiled a little.

"Have you had lunch?"

She just shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter