Eps. 19: Untitled

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri and Taeyeon out of the hotel that afternoon. Yeri appearance as much as possible covered with coat, sunglasses and a hat of hers. Both are walking towards one of the shopping center will be the location fansign Yeri and friends. Taeyeon didn’t remove his hand from the shoulder Yeri, not because of chance, he didn’t want anyone to touch Yeri like what happened last night.

Arriving at the back of the stage, all the security guards had banned Taeyeon entry because they don’t know if Taeyeon came together Yeri.

"I'm sorry, sir. You can’t go inside. ", Said a security guard.

Without a word, Yeri off her hat and glasses. The security guard was shocked to Yeri arrived on the scene. They immediately let Yeri into the stage.

"I can only get here. "Taeyeon said.

"Come in. I still want to be with you. "Pleaded Yeri.

"Yeri, you're working, what if dispatch or other paparazzi know this. "Taeyeon replied.

"Oppa. "Muttered Yeri.

"Go. "Taeyeon said.

"Yeri! ", The sound it makes Taeyeon surprised.

Seulgi toward her steps Yeri and also stopped because she had see Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon oppa. "Muttered Seulgi.

"Yeri, I have to go. See you later. "Taeyeon said that immediately walk away.

Tae oppa. , ,

* * *

I'm out of the city hustle feel like this, sitting in the garden town with my little sister enjoyed the food truck.

"Unnie, I want to graduate fast from college. "

"Why? Do you want to work? "

"I want to travel all around the world. "

"As soon as possible you will definitely pass. "

My view as taken for granted by the emergence of a man in front of us. Somehow in this big city is very easy to find that tiny man.

"Unnie, try to be honest with me. "

"What? "

"Which one is more interesting for you when you first meet, Taeyeon or Yuri? "

"Hey! What kind of question is that? "

"Just between us. "

* * *

On the other hand, Tiffany returned to work as usual, she tried to return the focus again though couldn’t.She turned her pen on the table and looked at the files. Tiffany absolutely can’t forget any of Taeyeon, she seemed to walk along Taeyeon’s shadow.

"I suggest to you, if he comes back. Accept him. I'm pretty sure, the problem is a matter of a small brother to Taeyeon. He'll understand. Mianhae, Tiffany-ssi, I just don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter