Eps. 18: Husband or (still) Sugar Daddy? (2/2)

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I brought Yeri get into my hotel room. I don’t know why I took my ex-lover's desire.

"Are you on holiday here? "

"Yes. Yeri, you'd better go back to your hotel. I worry that other members looking for you. "

"No. "

That attitude spoiled up again after a long time I didn’t see it.

"Yeri. "

"Oppa, I miss you. "

She landed right on my shoulder and her head wrapped around his waist.

"Yeri-ya. "

"Don’t leave me. "

She hugged me closer and closer, I still remember when she came to me after class at the agency today.

"OPPA! I miss you. "

"Ne, Yeri. "

"Are you busy today? "

"No. Let's take a walk. "

"Lets go. "

That embrace was still the same as a few years ago, but now I'm worried about him being in my hotel room because of its status as a K-Idol.

"Yeri, I am among you come home yes. "

"No! "

"Yeri-ya. "

"I want to spend a night here. "

"I don’t want to appear the news is not good on you. You could have problems with your agency. "

I don’t care about it all, as long as I can be with you.

* * *

Taeyeon had to let Yeri stay in his hotel room because he couldn’t prohibit Yeri’s desire long ago. He leaned back on the couch and looked out the window, while woman who had been a former lover was already asleep. He remembered when introducing Yeri to his parents.

"You're not kidding to choose the girl who was in fact not even two decades. "

"I was just introduced to you, doesn’t mean I'm going to marry her in the near future. I just want you to stop to find my lover. "

"If you introduce to us like this, then we will be more incentive to look for potential companion for you. "

Taeyeon didn’t understand what kind of woman that the parents want. Even so, he never told Yeri if their relationship is not well received by his parents.

Korea. , ,

"Tiffany-ssi might be better if you were waiting for him back. Perhaps in the near future he will be back. "Sooyoung said.

"I can’t wait. I need to meet him. "Tiffany replied.

"Please be patient a little bit. "Sooyoung said.

"Why you hide that man? Did you intentionally? "Tiffany asked with eyes that had filled with tears.

Sooyoung let out his breath, he behaved as if didn’t know anything that he can hear all the stories of the Tiffany.

"Sooyoung-ssi. "Tiffany softly.

Sooyoung pulled out his phone and he tried to contact Taeyeon without telling Tiffany. He noticed his cell phone screen under the table, there is no answer from Taeyeon. He returned to try one more time, and the call was finally answered.

"Annyeong. "

Yeri. , ,

* * *

My first morning in California took me past my school at this city. I saw Krystal getting ready to go to college.

"You'll be back in time? "

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter