Eps. 14: UR

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe I'm crazy, I decided to come to his office that afternoon and hope can explain my mistake last night. All of the employees there to greet me and immediately drove me to his office.

My feet seemed frozen and can’t be moved. My eyes can clearly see the young woman was with Taeyeon again. My lips quivered calling his name, whatever it was like I felt, my heart feels pain. He was looking at it very seriously woman even I don’t see them talking to each other.

"Mianhae seems Mr. Kim still meet Miss Seolhyun. "

"Okay. "

My eyes still staring into the room and there was no movement of any of them. Suddenly, my emotions were heightened because woman began moving his body closer to Taeyeon.

No. Don’t do it Taeyeon. , ,

* * *

 

"Seolhyun-ssi. "

That's all that came out of my mouth when she started to get closer and slowly closed her eyes.

"Uh- sor-sorry, Taeyeon-ssi. "

I don’t understand why she would do that. I could see the face of nervous sweat even in the face until it looks. I wonder what move my eyes, I looked out of the room and my eyes wide open.

"F-Fany-ah. "

She stepped and I could see the tears of her face.

"I’m sorry, Seolhyun. "

Only that I may not speak on my feet Seolhyun before pursuing Tiffany.

"Wait, Fany-ah. "

I could feel the power in his hands were very strong once to release my grip.

"I’m sorry. "

Off hand remark was uttered from my lips and energy are now weakened, he became calmer.

"This is a way you what happened last night? "

"Reply? "

"I know you see me with that man in the club. "

"I already know who that man. "

"Then why are you like this? "

"What do you mean? "

My mouth was silenced by the question. She had misunderstood what had just happened.

"I want to communicate today, you're in my heart that this hard. Without realizing it, I extended my hand, like this because you are the light that fill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter